Settle in with affordable rates for your monthly stay. This smoke-free sleeping room is outfitted with a super-comfy full-sized bed, cooling gel-top memory-foam mattress, 600 thread count, 100%-cotton sheets and a cozy Tommy Bahama quilt. Share a bathroom and shower with one other guest, but freshen up at your personal in-room sink with medicine cabinet. Stow your surfing, beach gear or bike securely in a private 4-foot-by-4-foot-by-8-foot storage unit. Healthy continental breakfast included.
- Flat Screen TV
- Full Bed
- Ceiling Fans
- Linen and Towels Provided
- Shared Bathroom
- Cable/Satellite TV
- Internet Access
- Mini Fridge
- Wireless Internet
Terms & Conditions
Aloha Wahiawa uses PayPal credit card processing for online reservation deposits. If the credit card or email address you use for your online reservation is linked to a PayPal account, you must log into PayPal for your reservation deposit to be accepted.
- Check-in period is from 2 p.m. to 10 p.m daily. However, we may be able to arrange an earlier or later check-in time if you call 808-388-5411 or email email@example.com at least 48 hours before your arrival date.
- Check-out is at 11 a.m.
- Guest accommodations at Aloha Wahiawa at 36 Ilima Street, Wahiawa, HI 96786 include a furnished sleeping room and use of a shared kitchen and other community amenities. A continental breakfast is included for all guests.
- Maximum room occupancy is one guest and up to one significant other. Significant others over 1 year of age incur a $10/day additional charge.
- Guest agrees to abide by the rental rules as described in the online booking process and on the lease agreement which is signed at check-in. All members of the rental party must abide by house rules at all times while at the property.
- Aloha Wahiawa does not allow animals or pets of any type without permission. Please call 808-388-5411 or email firstname.lastname@example.org prior to booking.
- One free on-site parking spot is available per bedroom, unless management permits an exception due to special circumstances. Licensed motorcycles and scooters may park under the front covered lanai, provided space is available and easy tenant access and ingress/egress remains to community lanai, storage and living areas.
- People have different cultures, customs and practices, especially when it comes to sharing spaces with others, including appropriate language, privacy, hygiene, dress, and cleanliness. For everyone’s benefit, Aloha Wahiawa maintains the highest standards in these areas. Guests are asked to leave all bathrooms, kitchen, dining, BBQ spaces, and common areas in no less a state of hygiene, cleanliness and orderliness as found. Property manager may evict any guest for failure to meet these standards.
- Aloha Wahiawa is an ecologically friendly property. Guests are kindly asked to conserve water and electric use, compost and recycle waste.
- Payment of 50% the total booking price is due at time booking to hold your reservation.
- For multi-month stays, optional payment policies are available by calling 808-388-5411.
- A valid picture ID and credit card are required at check-in.
- Upon check-in, guests should immediately inform property manager in the highly unlikely event that accommodations are not in perfect order.
- A $45 departure cleaning fee per room is required for all stays.
- To cancel your reservation, call 808-388-5411 or email email@example.com.
- If you cancel at least 30 days before your Check-in Date, we will cheerfully refund 100% of the reservation deposit.