Save 20% on a weekly stay. This smoke-free sleeping room is outfitted with a super-comfy queen-sized bed, cooling gel-top memory-foam mattress, 600 thread count, 100%-cotton sheets and a cozy Tommy Bahama quilt. Share a bathroom and shower with one other guest, but freshen up at your personal in-room sink with medicine cabinet. Stow your surfing, beach gear or bike securely in a private 4-foot-by-4-foot-by-8-foot storage unit. Healthy continental breakfast included.
- Flat Screen TV
- Shared Bathroom
- Ceiling Fans
- Mini Fridge
- Queen Bed
- Cable/Satellite TV
- Linen and Towels Provided
- Wireless Internet
Terms & Conditions
Bento House Wahiawa uses PayPal credit card processing for online reservation deposits. If the credit card or email address you use for your online reservation is linked to a PayPal account, you must log into PayPal for your reservation deposit to be accepted.
- Check-in period is from 2 p.m. to 10 p.m daily. To respect our guest privacy and quiet hours, check-in time ends at 10 p.m, however we may be able to arrange a later check-in time if you call 808-600-7029 or email firstname.lastname@example.org at least 48 hours before your arrival date.
- Check-out is at 11 a.m.
- Guest accommodations at Bento House at 36 Ilima Street, Wahiawa, HI 96786 include a furnished sleeping room and use of a shared kitchen and other community amenities. A continental breakfast is included for hotel guests.
- Maximum room occupancy is one guest and up to one significant other. Significant others over 1 year of age incur a $10/day additional charge.
- Guest agrees to abide by the rental rules as described in the online booking process and on the lease agreement which is signed at check-in. All members of the rental party must abide by hotel rules at all times while at the property.
- Bento House does not allow animals or pets of any type without permission. Please call 808-600-7029 or email email@example.com prior to booking.
- One free on-site parking spot is available per bedroom, unless management permits an exception due to special circumstances. Licensed motorcycles and scooters may park under the front covered lanai, provided space is available and easy tenant access and ingress/egress remains to community lanai, storage and living areas.
- People have different cultures, customs and practices, especially when it comes to sharing spaces with others, including appropriate language, privacy, hygiene, dress, and cleanliness. For everyone’s benefit, Bento House maintains the highest standards in these areas. Guests are asked to leave all bathrooms, kitchen, dining, BBQ spaces, and common areas in no less a state of hygiene, cleanliness and orderliness as found. Property manager may evict any guest for failure to meet these standards.
- Bento Wahiawa is an ecologically friendly property. Guests are kindly asked to conserve water and electric use, compost and recycle waste.
- Payment in full and a $200 security deposit is due at booking to hold your reservation.
- For multi-month stays, optional payment policies are available by calling 808-600-7029
- A valid picture ID and credit card are required at check-in.
- The security deposit will be refunded within 24 hours of Check-out, provided no deductions need to be made due to property/furnishings damage; dirt or refuse requiring excessive cleaning; or any other cost incurred by owner due to guest’s stay.
- Upon check-in, Guests should immediately inform property manager in the highly unlikely event that accommodations are not in perfect order.
- A $25 departure cleaning fee is required for all stays.
- To cancel your reservation, call 808-600-7029 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you cancel at least 5 days before your Check-in Date, we will cheerfully refund 100% of the reservation deposit.
- If you cancel less than 5 days in advance, the first night is non-refundable but the remaining nights will be 50% refunded.
- If you Check-in then decide to leave early, the nights not spent 24 hours after the cancellation occurs are 50% refunded.
- For longer term stays, if military orders require a change of residence off Oahu for sixty (60) days or more, providing written notice to the Owner twenty-eight (28) days in advance, accompanied by a copy of your orders will void your lease agreement.