105-A Townhouse Hotel
|Prices will be charged in Euro||Wed 23 May 2018||Thu 24 May 2018||Fri 25 May 2018||Sat 26 May 2018||Sun 27 May 2018||Mon 28 May 2018||Tue 29 May 2018||Wed 30 May 2018||Thu 31 May 2018||Fri 01 Jun 2018||Sat 02 Jun 2018||Sun 03 Jun 2018||Mon 04 Jun 2018||Tue 05 Jun 2018|
|Small Studio Ground Level|
Small Studio - Ground LevelDetails
Small Studio - Ground Level / Non RefundableDetails
Small Studio / Non RefundableDetails
|Small Attic Studio|
Small Attic StudioDetails
Small Attic Studio / Non refundableDetails
|Deluxe Studio Ground Level|
Deluxe Studio -Ground LevelDetails
Deluxe Studio - Ground Level / Non refundableDetails
Deluxe Studio / Non RefundableDetails
|Move the mouse over the price for inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay|
Specifically designed by the owners to feel like a home rather than a hotel, 105 provides just 23 stylish studio apartments. It is not a typical hotel - it is a place that allows the guest to become part of it, a place where guests are treated as friends of the family. Superbly comfortable rooms, enhance the low-key, yet elegant ambiance.
All the apartments at 105 possess a warm feel with a sophisticated blend of contemporary and vintage materials such as wood, leather, brass and steel in gold, gray and bright tones.
Take a stroll to the Laugavegur shopping street and discover the wealth of shops, restaurants and bars, take a stroll through the child friendly neighbourhood park Klambratún or head to the nearby Hallgrims church for a phenomenal view of the city.
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Non-Smoking Property
- Tour Desk
- Oversize Vehicle Parking
- Complimentary Wifi
- Free Luggage Storage
Terms & Conditions
RATES AND DEPOSIT
• The rates quoted are based on your period of stay. Rates are subject to change as a result of changes in your arrival and/or departure dates.
• Rates quoted are in EUR but charges will be made in ISK.
• The Rates are subject to €1 City Tax.
• A cash deposit of ISK 30.000 or a valid credit card is required upon check-in for incidentals in addition to full payment of room and tax.
• In the event you complete a booking based on a rate that has been incorrectly posted, the Hotel reserves the right to correct the rate or cancel the reservation at its discretion, and will contact you directly in order to do so.
ELIGIBLE AGE FOR CHECK-IN
• You must be at least 18 years of age to check-in and register for a room.
CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT TIME
• Check-in time is from 3:00pm and check-out time is by 11:00am.
• A valid government-issued identification or passport is required at check-in.
EARLY ARRIVAL AND LATE DEPARTURE
• Should you arrive at the hotel prior to the normal check-in time, you are advised to approach the Hotel's Front Desk for assistance in storing your luggage until check-in is available. If arriving early, you are also advised to consider making a reservation for the evening prior to your arrival.
• Late check-outs are available on request subject to room availability and occupancy level.
• Please check with the Hotel's Front Desk at least 24 hours prior to your departure on availability of late check-out. A half-day room charge may be incurred for late check-out between 12pm to 6pm and a full day room charge may be incurred for late check-out after 6pm.
Please be advised that 105 Hotel is a smoke free establishment and a fine of ISK 30.000 is charged if guests are suspected of smoking inside the premises.
Although all rates are quoted in EUR, please note that charges will be made in ISK according to the exchange rate on the day that the charge is made.
Non Refundable Reservations: Total amount is taken on the day of booking.
General Reservations: The total amount will be char
A 30.000 ISK damage deposit is required upon check in or authorisation on credit card.
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to reservation type.
Non Refundable Reservations: Please note if cancelled, modified or in case of no show, the total price of the reservation will be charged.
General Reservations: If cancelled up to 7 days before date of arrival no fee will be charged. If cancelled later or in case of a no-show, the total reservation will be charged.