811 St. Peters
|Prices will be charged in United States Dollars||Full Rate||Wed 22 Mar 2023||Thu 23 Mar 2023||Fri 24 Mar 2023||Sat 25 Mar 2023||Sun 26 Mar 2023||Mon 27 Mar 2023||Tue 28 Mar 2023||Wed 29 Mar 2023||Thu 30 Mar 2023||Fri 31 Mar 2023||Sat 01 Apr 2023||Sun 02 Apr 2023||Mon 03 Apr 2023||Tue 04 Apr 2023|
811 St Peters Standard RatePhotos Details
813 St. Peters StandardDetails
|Move the mouse over the price for inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay|
Built in 1850, the condo has been restored very close to its original design and elegance. The two-bedroom condo is equipped with a queen bed, and a bunk bed. The home has a high ceiling, an open kitchen and living room area that can be closed by sliding pocket “barn doors”, creating a cozy yet spacious room for groups of six. You can also enjoy some outdoor privacy in the small courtyard in the rear of the house. The condo is a short walk to Louis Armstrong Park, Jackson Square, the Riverwalk, hundreds of boutique and souvenir shopping, and all the famous restaurants in The Quarter.
- Non-Smoking Property
- Free Parking
- Street parking
Terms & Conditions
We look forward to having you as our guests, and appreciate that you will take good care of it during your stay, and would like to thank you in advance for your cooperation with the following House Rules:
• Smoking is not allowed anywhere inside the house, including the balconies and front steps. Smoking IS allowed in the courtyard, however, we request that all smokers be respectful of sharing the space with other guests that may be bothered by smoke. Violation of this rule will result in a cleaning/disinfecting fee of $250.
• When sharing common areas of the house, please be courteous and respectful of all other guests.
• Please enter and leave the property in a quiet respectful manner. We ask that you use soft steps and please refrain from loud conversations in your room that may be overheard by other guests in their rooms.
• Quiet Time: There should be no loud noise after 10pm or before 9am.
• Unsafe activities are not allowed on balconies. Please do not lean on or hang over balconies.
• Only the guests that are part of the reservation are allowed on the property with prior consent from your Host. DO NOT give the security codes to anyone that is not part of the reservation.
• Towels, blankets, linens and bathrobes and to remain at the property at all times – please do not take them to parks or festivals, etc.
• The cleaning fee you paid covers normal cleaning services (trash removal, laundry, mopping, etc.), and you are not required to do any cleaning, however, if there will be an additional fee for any excessive/abnormal cleaning, damage or missing items.
• Security Deposit: If there are and damaged or missing items after you check-out, an additional fee will be charged.
Payment is due in full upon booking.
100% refund when cancellation is within 48 hours of booking reservation. 50% refund up to 14 days before arrival. Refunds are forfeited if cancellation is within 14 days of arrival.
Payment is due in full upon booking your reservation.