|Prices will be charged in United States Dollars||Wed 26 Jul 2017||Thu 27 Jul 2017||Fri 28 Jul 2017||Sat 29 Jul 2017||Sun 30 Jul 2017||Mon 31 Jul 2017||Tue 01 Aug 2017||Wed 02 Aug 2017||Thu 03 Aug 2017||Fri 04 Aug 2017||Sat 05 Aug 2017||Sun 06 Aug 2017||Mon 07 Aug 2017||Tue 08 Aug 2017|
|Move the mouse over the price for inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay|
Little Hotelier is an all-in-one reservation and accommodation management system specifically thought about, designed and built for Bed and Breakfasts, Guest Houses and Small Hotels; helping hospitality business owners and managers play the web professionally, saving on time and resource.
- Non-Smoking Property
- Gift Shop
- Internet Access
- Mini Market On-site
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Vending Machine (Snacks)
- Free Parking
- Air Conditioning
- Guest Lounge
- Dog Friendly
- Street parking
- Free WiFi in Public Lounge
- WiFi Internet
- On-site undercover parking
- On Site Restaurant
- HD Cable Channels
- Security Parking (charges apply)
- Bar / Lounge
- Meeting Room
- Undercover Valet Car Parking (charges apply)
- Pet friendly
Terms & Conditions
1. CHECK-IN is 3:00 pm local time.
2. CHECK-OUT is 11:00 am local time.
3. NO SMOKING. This is a non-smoking property. This includes all indoor/outdoor public spaces, residences and private balconies. Smoking on the premises will incur a $250 fine per incident. We thank you in advance for your cooperation.
4. PETS are welcome at Jessica's B&B. Please be considerate of other guests and be a responsible pet parent while on property – leashes or carriers are required; Guest must pick up after their pets; no barking, chewing or scratching; and pets should not be left unattended. We can make recommendations for pet-friendly outdoor activities.
5. PLEASE BE RESPONSIBLE & RESPECTFUL at all times while on the property. Owner is not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. Owner is not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the Guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all Guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
6. DAMAGES DEPOSIT. A $250 security damages deposit is required at booking. This amount is fully refundable assuming no damages or missing items; please maintain the property and all furnishings in good order. We reserve the right to charge for any damage to or removal of items from the premises and/or unusual cleaning; the replacement/repair cost will be charged to your security deposit on file. Please inquire if you have any questions or concerns about this policy.
-Our rates are based on double occupancy
-All reservations require full payment in advance, including the room rental, taxes, cleaning fee and $250 damages deposit
-Credit cards will be charged at the time of booking
-Additional fees may be applied for extra services (e.g., pets, amenities packages, etc.)
-A valid ID must be presented at time of check-in along with the credit card used to reserve online
-Any additional charges incurred by Guest during the stay may be paid for at time of service
-Owner accepts all major credit cards or cash; sorry, no checks.
As we are a small independent business, cancellations affect us greatly. If Guest wishes to cancel the reservation, Guest must notify Owner in writing via email. Any fee(s) paid to date will be refunded as follows:
- 30 days notice: 100% full refund
- 14 days notice: 50% rent refund plus $250 deposit
- Less than 14 days notice: 25% rent refund plus $250 deposit
A 30-day cancellation applies to all holidays and other peak periods.