|Prices will be charged in United States Dollars||Full Rate||Wed 22 Nov 2017||Thu 23 Nov 2017||Fri 24 Nov 2017||Sat 25 Nov 2017||Sun 26 Nov 2017||Mon 27 Nov 2017||Tue 28 Nov 2017||Wed 29 Nov 2017||Thu 30 Nov 2017||Fri 01 Dec 2017||Sat 02 Dec 2017||Sun 03 Dec 2017||Mon 04 Dec 2017||Tue 05 Dec 2017|
Traditional QueenPhotos Details
Superior QueenPhotos Details
Traditional KingPhotos Details
Grande KingPhotos Details
Double DoublePhotos Details
|Move the mouse over the price for inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay|
Discover the essence of a Martha's Vineyard Bed and Breakfast at the award-winning Ashley Inn. As a welcome guest, you'll enjoy the casuall elegance of this historic Georgian home, the comfort of your finely appointed guest room, a fresh start on the day with a splendid full breakfast, and the warm hospitality of your hosts Fred and Janet Hurley.
- Free Luggage Storage
- Cable TV
- Tour Desk
- Free Breakfast
- Bicycle Parking
- Free Parking
Terms & Conditions
* Guest enjoy a complimentary full breakfast and afternoon tea and cookies from May to October.
* All rooms have private baths, cable TV, WiFi, and air conditioning.
* Check in time is 3 p.m.
* Check out time is 11 a.m.
* Children 10 years of age and older are welcomed at the Ashley Inn.
* Three night reservations are required on the weekends during the peak season. We require four nights stay over the 4th of July Holiday.
* Rates fo not include 5.7% state tax and 4% local tax. Rates vary depending on the season and are subject to change.
The Ashley Inn requires a 50% deposit for all advance reservations. (full payment for one night reservations) . The balance is due upon arrival. For reservations reserved on line through our website, the deposit will be processed within 24 hours of your initial reservation, and a revised confirmation will be emailed to you. Otherwise, please carefully review your confirmation and contact us with any questions. Thank you for choosing the Ashley Inn, and look forward to meeting you soon.
Refunds are given only on cancellations made 14 days prior to the date of arrival, minus 10% service charge. Otherwise your deposit will be forfeited. Refund policy also applies to early departure or late arrival. Vacancy due to weather are considered cancellations.