Bath City Apartments (Argyle Street)
|Prices will be charged in United Kingdom Pounds||Full Rate||Sat 18 Nov 2017||Sun 19 Nov 2017||Mon 20 Nov 2017||Tue 21 Nov 2017||Wed 22 Nov 2017||Thu 23 Nov 2017||Fri 24 Nov 2017||Sat 25 Nov 2017||Sun 26 Nov 2017||Mon 27 Nov 2017||Tue 28 Nov 2017||Wed 29 Nov 2017||Thu 30 Nov 2017||Fri 01 Dec 2017|
Double Room + Sofa bed (AS) standard rateDetails
|Move the mouse over the price for inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay|
Bath City Breaks (Argyle Street)
Terms & Conditions
Booking Terms & Conditions
Our booking terms and conditions are listed below. Please read these carefully as they form the basis of the contract between us.
• All bookings are subject to final confirmation by us.
• The period of rental shall be from 3.00pm on the day of arrival until 11.00 am on the day of departure.
• All prices are in Pounds GB and are fully inclusive of electricity, full central heating, bed linen and towels. We provide one bath sheet and one hand towel per person.
• Upon receipt of your booking we will email to confirm you selection. We will provide you with a total bill. For your booking to be guaranteed we require an immediate 30% deposit and the remaining full balance to be paid before 6 weeks of your arrival. If your booking is within 6 weeks we require the total bill to be paid in full in order to guarantee your booking. Your booking will not be finally confirmed until we receive your payment.
• All payments shall be made by cheque payable to Mr A. I. F. Forsyth'. Or Bank Transfer to Barclays – Mr A. I. F. Forsyth – A/C 43636658 – S/C – 20-05-06 (Remember to include your name in the Reference). All bank charges must be paid by the client.
• In the unhappy event of a can¬cel¬la¬tion we will only refund any monies paid if we are able to re-let the prop¬erty (less a £30 can¬cel¬la¬tion fee)
• The hirer must personally stay at the accommodation throughout the holiday and is solely responsible for the whole party. Assignees and sub-tenants are prohibited. No more than the stated number may stay at the property.
• Please familiarize yourself and the other guests with the procedures in the unlikely event of a fire. These are provided in the welcome pack and should be noted.
• A highchair is available at no extra charge, but please bring your own cot with its own linen.
• Children of all ages are welcome. But please be careful of the low windows and access to the balcony and make sure children are properly supervised to prevent accidents.
• Re accessibility, the apartment is not suitable for wheelchair users, but may be suitable for persons with lesser disabilities. If you have someone less able in your party, please contact us to discuss your requirements before making a booking.
• Bookings will not be accepted from groups of single people under the age of 21 years.
• For insurance reasons, only the number of guests specified at the time of booking may stay, unless you properly notify us of changes well in advance.
• For the comfort of all of our guests the apartment is strictly non-smoking.
• Registered assistance dogs apart, we do not allow pets.
• The hirer undertakes to take all reasonable care in the use of the property and its contents, including the security of the property. The property should be left in the condition it was found, any excessive cleaning will be charged to the client. The hirer will report any damages, losses or breakages as soon as they occur. The Company reserves the right to charge for repairs, losses or replacements necessitated by the negligent act or omission of any of the hirer's party, guests or invitees. If necessary, this may include an administration charge.
I confirm that I have read and accept the booking conditions.