|Prices will be charged in United Kingdom Pounds||Sun 07 Mar 2021||Mon 08 Mar 2021||Tue 09 Mar 2021||Wed 10 Mar 2021||Thu 11 Mar 2021||Fri 12 Mar 2021||Sat 13 Mar 2021||Sun 14 Mar 2021||Mon 15 Mar 2021||Tue 16 Mar 2021||Wed 17 Mar 2021||Thu 18 Mar 2021||Fri 19 Mar 2021||Sat 20 Mar 2021|
|Move the mouse over the price for inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay|
Jack’s Mill offers seven bedrooms with spectacular views of the lakes, river and canal. A large garden opens onto the private river front.
- Free Breakfast
- Tennis Court
- Free High Speed Wifi
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Hairdryer - Upon request
- Guest Lounge
- Free WiFi in Public Lounge
- Smart TV
- Free Parking
- Outdoor Seating
Terms & Conditions
- Normal Check In time starts at 15.00 pm, but every effort will be made to accommodate earlier or later Check Ins (if arranged in advance). It is however, to drop off luggage prior to Check In if desired.
- Checkout time is before 10.30 am. Please tell us in advance if you require a later Checkout and we will do our utmost to accommodate your request.
Room keys on arrival
- During normal working hours the keys will be handed over to the guest after payment and administration. Special arrangements for key collection must be made for late arrivals.
- The Jack's Mill cannot be held liable if any of the following events or conditions prevents the guest house from fulfilling its obligation to guests. However, the guest house will take necessary steps to minimize disruption and discomfort to guests under these conditions:
* Unanticipated interruption to electricity, water, sewage to and from the guest house;
* Industrial actions, civil uprising or criminal activity;
* Fire, frost, flooding, wind or any other force major event.
All bookings are made on the understanding that the accommodation will be available on the date booked unless the we are unable to provide the accommodation due to circumstance beyond our control (e.g. damage to property). In those circumstances Jack's Mill will endeavor to provide alternative accommodation.
If this is either unacceptable or not possible, all monies received from the client will be returned and the client will have no further claim against the Jack's Mill.
Immediately upon receipt of Invoice
Bank details – NatWest,
Sort Code 60-11-01,
Account number 21842485
Thank you for your business