|Prices will be charged in United States Dollars||Full Rate||Tue 27 Sep 2016||Wed 28 Sep 2016||Thu 29 Sep 2016||Fri 30 Sep 2016||Sat 01 Oct 2016||Sun 02 Oct 2016||Mon 03 Oct 2016||Tue 04 Oct 2016||Wed 05 Oct 2016||Thu 06 Oct 2016||Fri 07 Oct 2016||Sat 08 Oct 2016||Sun 09 Oct 2016||Mon 10 Oct 2016|
02 Female DormPhotos Details
03 COED DormPhotos Details
04 Male DormPhotos Details
01 Female DormPhotos Details
COED Dorm 2 StandardPhotos Details
|Move the mouse over the price for inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay|
BOS Hostel is located in downtown Boston. We provide an urban, comfortable staywith easy access to the best attractions the city has to offer. Located within a 7 minute walk to Boston's Historic North End and Fanueil Hall, our vibrant surroundings are bursting with fun bars, music venues, museums, sporting arenas, cafes, restaurants, and shops. BOSTON/TD Garden home to the Boston Celtics and Boston Bruins is located directly opposite from us ( 3mins walk). In the summer, the TD/Garden is also host to concerts and events.
As for transportation, we are located directly across from North Station (3 minswalk) train station giving you easy access to all of Boston. All within a 10 minute walk or 5 train stops, the surrounding attractions include: - Historic North End - Fanueil Hall & Quincy Market - TD Garden - West End Museum - Aquarium - Chinatown - BackBay - Boston Opera House - Theatre District - Harvard University - MANY MANY MORE
Our setup includes: 24hour front desk service, guest lounging area, dining room, TV room, free internet, clean set of towels and sheets, housekeeping on request, co-ed rooms, male only rooms and female only rooms, lockers and most importantly staff committed to make your stay a pleasant one.
Terms & Conditions
GUSET AGREES TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
• Check In - 4.00 pm. Early check-in is based on bed availability.
• Check Out - 11.00 am. Late check-out request is based on bed availability
• Cancellations must be made 48 hours before arrive after which your full stay will be charged
• Guests under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian
• All guests must present a valid, government photo ID upon check-in.
• Any balance payment is due upon arrival by cash (USD), credit card or debit card.
• Rates do not include State Room Occ Tax - 5.7%, City Room Occ Tax - 6.5%, Convention Center Financing Fee - 2.75% which will be added to your balance upon arrival.
• 24 hours Front Desk
• 24 CCTV Surveillance
• No consumption of alcohol on hostel premises
• Non Smoking
• Pets not allowed
• Guest(s)’ jewels and any other valuable personal property are brought to the Boston Hostel at the guest(s)’ sole risk. The Boston Hostel and/or its management accept no liability and shall not be responsible for any loss or damage thereto and Guest(s) will remain solely responsible for the safekeeping of any such items.
• The Guest(s) will indemnify and hold harmless the Boston Hostel from any and all claims, actions, and judgments, including all costs of defense and attorney’s fees incurred in defending against same, arising from and related to the Guest(s)’s stay at the Boston Hostel. The Boston Hostel’s actions include the acts of its agents and employees.
• Notwithstanding any method of payment, the Guest(s) agree that s/he or they are personally liable for all costs and charges incurred during his/her or their stay. In the event that any costs and charges levied by Boston Hostel are not paid in full, the guest(s) confirm that liability in that regard is not waived or released in any way.
• Valid Credit card required
• Accepted Currencies: U.S. Dollars
No personal checks!
• Cancellations may be made at no charge until 16:00 ET 48 hours before you arrive. Reservations cancelled after 16:00 ET 48 hours prior to the day of arrival will be charged for the entire stay. Please email email@example.com to cancel.