|Prices will be charged in United States Dollars||Fri 22 Feb 2019||Sat 23 Feb 2019||Sun 24 Feb 2019||Mon 25 Feb 2019||Tue 26 Feb 2019||Wed 27 Feb 2019||Thu 28 Feb 2019||Fri 01 Mar 2019||Sat 02 Mar 2019||Sun 03 Mar 2019||Mon 04 Mar 2019||Tue 05 Mar 2019||Wed 06 Mar 2019||Thu 07 Mar 2019|
|Move the mouse over the price for inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay|
Casa Contenta is a
home, tastefully decorated
in Mexican style. It can
accommodate 15 people,
which makes it perfect for
groups, family reunions
and traveling workshops.
Our guests have access to a
kitchens, several patios and
outdoor sitting areas with
garden and rooftop views.
Ample street parking is
Located on a quiet, romantic street in Colonia San
Antonio, Casa Contenta caters to travelers who
appreciate easy comfort, great value and stylish
surroundings. Itʼs not a hotel or a typical bed &
breakfast…we like to call it a Bed & Kitchen.
- 1 Queen or 1 King/2 Singles
- BBQ Area
- Coffee Maker
- WiFi Internet
- Coffee Pot
- Meeting Room
- Non-Smoking Property
- Broadband Internet Access
- Free Luggage Storage
- Guest Lounge
- Free Outdoor Parking (not guarded)
- Hairdryer - Upon request
- Iron On Request
- Street parking
- Full Kitchen
Terms & Conditions
THANK YOU FOR INQUIRING ABOUT OUR ACCOMMODATIONS!
Please carefully review our policies. We look forward to hearing from you
All accommodations may be subject to Mexican hospitality taxes.
All accommodations are for non-smokers and are pet free to accommodate those with allergies. Smoking outdoors is permitted in some areas. Our facilities are best suited for adults and children over 12.
Your room is ready after 3PM on the day of arrival. Check out is before noon on the day of departure. We request specific arrival estimates to ensure that staff is available to greet you. If you expect to arrive after 9 pm this is especially important!
Because of the individuality of rooms and suites, and our limited number of accommodations, we ask that any changes to reservations be made with as much notice as possible.
FOR GROUP RESERVATIONS, a non-refundable DATE HOLDING FEE OF $1000 USD is required; this Booking Fee will be applied to the balance due, and returned after the final cleaning with no unusual cleaning or damage concerns noted.
The following guidelines apply:
· 7 nights or less in advance – payment in full due at time of reservation. More than 7 nights in advance -1/2 of total due at time of reservation.
· Balance is due 45 days before arrival. Group contracts may have different payment guidelines by mutual agreement.
OUR DEPOSIT POLICIES:
FOR INDIVIDUAL ROOMS, we have a per-room POLICY, as follows:
· 7 nights or less – payment in full due at time of reservation.
· More than 7 nights -1/2 of total due at time of reservation. Balance due 45 days before arrival.
OUR CANCELLATION / REFUND POLICY:
Because we are a small guesthouse, we attempt to keep all our rooms occupied. If your plans should change, please give us ample notice to re-rent rooms.
* Forty-five days (or more) in advance – full refund less a $100 USD processing fee per room.
* Less than forty-five days to 14 days in advance – full refund less 20% ($100 USD min).
* 7 to 14 days in advance – full refund less 30% ($100USD min).
* Less than 7 days in advance – no refunds.
* For the above noted cancellations, and if we readily re-rent the space we were holding for you, we may be able to increase the refund amount.
Group reservations require a $1000.00 USD non-refundable booking fee to hold a reservation. This fee will be applied to the balance due, according to the payment schedule for groups.
You make it more likely that we can re-rent your reserved space if you tell us as soon as you know you need to cancel. You are welcome to send us a follow-up email to see if we were able to re-rent and in a position to give you an additional refund.
Rates may be changed at any time and are valid when confirmed and a deposit is accepted.
ALL ROOMS ARE DESIGNATED NON-SMOKING, AND IN CONSIDERATION OF GUESTS WITH ALLERGIES, NO PETS ARE ALLOWED.
There are no exceptions to these policies.