Cinema Suites Bed & Breakfast
|Prices will be charged in United States Dollars||Full Rate||Thu 20 Sep 2018||Fri 21 Sep 2018||Sat 22 Sep 2018||Sun 23 Sep 2018||Mon 24 Sep 2018||Tue 25 Sep 2018||Wed 26 Sep 2018||Thu 27 Sep 2018||Fri 28 Sep 2018||Sat 29 Sep 2018||Sun 30 Sep 2018||Mon 01 Oct 2018||Tue 02 Oct 2018||Wed 03 Oct 2018|
The Casablanca Room - Standard RateDetails
The Small Room - Standard RateDetails
The Shangri-la Room - Standard RateDetails
The Hollywood Room - Standard RateDetails
The Guest House - Standard Rate StandardDetails
|Move the mouse over the price for inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay|
Cinema Suites was created by Hollywood Publicist and Manager, Music Columnist for The Hollywood Reporter, and Beverly Hills Matchmaker Dianne Bennett. Dianne has always loved sharing her beautiful home with her friends and she decided to create a business sharing her home to help travelers find reasonably priced accommodations close to Hollywood and Beverly Hills.
Unlike cookie-cutter accommodations, Cinema Suites is a historic home with a friendly, comfortable environment, a great breakfast, free parking, and free Wi-Fi all included in one low rate. The rooms have individual, unique designs, private remodeled bathrooms, air conditioning and DirecTV with 46 movie channels. The house has a rich Hollywood history, as the long time former owner was the furrier to the stars. Amongst the luminaries who would pull up in their limos to be fitted for their fur coats were Greta Garbo, Marlena Dietrich, Gloria Swanson, Joan Crawford, Carole Lombard, and numerous others.
LACMA The Los Angeles County Museum of Art, The Peterson Automotive Museum and a good selection of restaurants are within a ten minute walk. The Grove, The Farmer’s Market and The Beverly Center are a 5 minute drive or a 20 minute walk. Our central location makes it easy to get to Beverly Hills, Hollywood, downtown, Santa Monica and all of Los Angeles’ shopping and dining pleasures.
- Free High Speed Wifi
- 1 Queen or 1 King/2 Singles
- HD Cable Channels
- Free Luggage Storage
- 32" Flat Screen TV
- Complimentary Wifi
- Guest Lounge
- Free Breakfast
- Internet Access
- Free Outdoor Parking (not guarded)
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Bicycle Parking
- Free Parking
- Air Conditioning
- Hair Dryer
Terms & Conditions
1. Breakfast is provided with your stay and is served everyday from 7:30 AM – 9:30 AM. If you need early coffee or an early breakfast please notify us in advance. The staff will prepare fresh fruit for you the night before, we will show you where all the items are for a self served breakfast, and coffee will be prepared on a timer.
2. Full maid service is provided weekly. Additionally, twice per week the trash is emptied and towels are changed. If you want more frequent maid service it is $10 for complete room and bathroom cleaning, fresh towels and bed made up with fresh linens.
3. Free services provided by Cinema Suites such as wi-fi Internet and satellite TV are available subject to normal service. We cannot be held responsible for whatever reason for interruption of these services, although we will endeavor to provide these services without interruption.
4. In special cases, Cinema Suites may offer a guest accommodation other than that which has been arranged, if it does not differ substantially from that which was stipulated in the confirmed booking.
5. Suggestions for improving the Cinema Suites guest experience are welcomed by the management.
6. Guests are to observe reasonable peace and quiet; they are not to disturb the other guests accommodated at Cinema Suites.
7. Cinema Suites reserves the right to refuse entrance or service to parties that appear to be intoxicated, or who are disruptive and rude to our staff members or guests.
8. Guests may not move furnishings, or interfere with the electrical network or any other installations in the rooms or on the premises of Cinema Suites without the consent of the management.
9. Guests are to check out by 11:00 AM on day of their departure. If a guest fails to vacate the room, Cinema Suites is entitled to bill him or her for another day’s stay. In the event that Cinema Suites has already reserved this room for the check out date and the guest fails to vacate the room, or is not present, then Cinema Suites reserves the right to store the guest’s possessions in a safe place so that the room can be used by the guest for whom it has been reserved.
10. Guests are to report lost keys immediately to the management.
11. The keys are required to lock the door on your way out. Guests are asked to place keys into the mail box by the front door upon departing. Failure to turn in the keys will incur a $50.00 charge to re-key locks and have keys cut. You may alternatively ask a staff person to see you out and turn in the keys to the staff.
12. For security reasons, it is not appropriate to leave children under 10 years of age without adult supervision in the rooms or other areas on the premises.
13. Cinema Suites is not responsible for lost or stolen property.
14. Cinema Suites reserves the right to charge for repair or replacement required due to damage or breakage caused by a guest.
15. Smoking is allowed outdoors only.
16. No pets are allowed inside Cinema Suites, however there are several pet hotels nearby.
17. Guests are obliged to observe the provisions of these house rules. In the event that a guest is in breach of these rules, Cinema Suites has the right to repudiate the agreement on the provision of accommodation services before the agreed period has elapsed.
Single night stays require a 100% deposit to hold your reservation.
Stays of 2 or more nights require a deposit of 50% of the total amount of your stay to hold your reservation.
Payment Processing Policy
Your credit or debit card will be billed for the deposit on the day your reservation is made.
Your credit or debit card will be billed for the balance amount of your stay on the date of your arrival – unless your arrival date is on a weekend or a holiday, in which case your card may be billed on the business day prior to your arrival date.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
To receive a refund of your deposit (less a $20 cancellation fee) :
– Stays of 1 to 4 days require cancellation 7 days prior to arrival date
– Stays of 5 to 14 days require cancellation 14 days prior to arrival date
– Stays longer than 14 days require cancellation 30 days prior to arrival date.
No refund for early checkout.