Cocotal Inn & Cabanas
|Prices will be charged in United States Dollars||Tue 16 Oct 2018||Wed 17 Oct 2018||Thu 18 Oct 2018||Fri 19 Oct 2018||Sat 20 Oct 2018||Sun 21 Oct 2018||Mon 22 Oct 2018||Tue 23 Oct 2018||Wed 24 Oct 2018||Thu 25 Oct 2018||Fri 26 Oct 2018||Sat 27 Oct 2018||Sun 28 Oct 2018||Mon 29 Oct 2018|
Ocean Front Casita – One BedroomPhotos Details
Ocean Front Casita - StudioPhotos Details
Main House – Upstairs Two BedroomPhotos Details
Main House – Downstairs One BedroomPhotos Details
Garden Cabana - StudioPhotos Details
Garden Cabana - Studio 3 Night StayPhotos Details
Garden Cabana – One BedroomPhotos Details
|Move the mouse over the price for inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay|
Cocotal Inn and Cabanas has eight vacation rentals - six stand alone cottages, and two suites in our main house accommodating a maximum of 18 guests on over an acre of beach front property.
Our goal is to provide quality lodgings at affordable prices in a relaxed and intimate setting. We are in a great "up and coming" beach front location 2 1/2 miles north of town, still convenient, yet peaceful and private. Cocotal offers rentals as low as $110 US a night for well appointed units with fully equipped kitchens and great amenities. It is ideal for vacationers looking for an excellent value.
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- BBQ Area
- Sun Decks w/ Loungers
- Air Conditioning
- Beach Towels & Chairs
- Coffee Pot
- Outdoor Seating
- Pool towels
- Internet Access
- Guest Laundry (charges apply)
- Iron On Request
- WiFi Internet
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Cable TV
- Tour Desk
- Full Kitchen
- Hairdryer - Upon request
- Crib - Upon Request
- Free Outdoor Parking (not guarded)
Terms & Conditions
We provide the following:
- complementary welcome rum drink
- air conditioning and ceiling fans
- electronic security safes
- free bottled drinking water
- free use of bicycles - bikes are signed out at the office and must be returned to bike bike racks when you return to the property
- free use of kayaks - sign them out at the office - kayaks will be launched and retrieved by our maintenance staff
- cable television with premium channels
- fully equipped kitchens/kitchenettes
- beach towels
- 25,000 gallon freshwater pool
- beer and soft drink honor bar - sign out what you consume and we add it to your incidentals bill for payment at check out
- on site daytime manager/concierge
- on site nighttime resident manager
- maid service daily/fresh towels every other day
- free in-room wireless internet
Transfers from/to San Pedro airstrip or water taxi terminal are included (with some restrictions).
Advance notice of arrival and departure times to the island are required for shuttle service. We include one round trip per unit.
Check in times are from 2 PM to 6 PM. We will do our best to accommodate early arrivals when possible. For late arrivals our on site Manager will
be there to meet you
Check out is by 11 AM. If there is no new arrival coming into your unit that day we may be able to allow you to stay a little longer.
No pets allowed. We have two hotel dogs. Housekeeping requests that you do not let them in the rooms as they shed everywhere!
We have a no smoking policy inside the rooms. We do allow smoking outside and ashtrays are provided. Please be considerate of other guests
when smoking in public areas of the property. Thanks!
- All rates are subject to a 9% hotel accommodations tax. All prices are quoted in US dollars, per unit per night. Payments are charged in Belize dollars at the fixed rate of exchange of 2 Bze to 1 USD. Your credit card may add foreign exchange fees.
- A two nights deposit is required to hold a reservation, with balance charged 30 days prior to arrival. There is a 4 night minimum stay in most units - three night bookings are available in our garden cabanas.
- Group bookings require a 50% deposit, balance to be charged 45 days prior to arrival, 5% service charge additional
- Holiday reservations require a 50% deposit, balance to be charged 45 days prior to arrival, 5 night minimum.
- 30 - 0 days no refund.
Holiday and Group cancellations:
- 45 - 0 days no refund.
- Hurricane policy: If a hurricane, Category 1 or higher, causes your arrival to be delayed more than 48 hours due to weather conditions in Belize we will issue you a refund for the paid amount of your reservation.
If you are subject to a mandatory evacuation while staying with us or if we are closed due to hurricane evacuation or damage we will refund the unused paid amount of your reservation.
- We always recommend that you consider buying travel insurance to cover delayed or cancelled travel services, baggage/personal belongings, weather, health, family or other personal cancellations.