Cottages El Portal
|Prices will be charged in United States Dollars||Full Rate||Mon 19 Apr 2021||Tue 20 Apr 2021||Wed 21 Apr 2021||Thu 22 Apr 2021||Fri 23 Apr 2021||Sat 24 Apr 2021||Sun 25 Apr 2021||Mon 26 Apr 2021||Tue 27 Apr 2021||Wed 28 Apr 2021||Thu 29 Apr 2021||Fri 30 Apr 2021||Sat 01 May 2021||Sun 02 May 2021|
Corner Room - Standard RatePhotos Details
Interior Room - Standard RatePhotos Details
|Move the mouse over the price for inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay|
Cottages El Portal is a boutique community of fully furnished apartments near Wynwood, Miami Beach and Downtown Miami. Old Florida architecture on an acre of lush landscaping in a residential neighborhood. Brick patios, covered porches, sun gardens and a courtyard provide a resort environment. Guest and visitor parking, laundry facilities, gated access and ground floor private entry doors. The Cottages feature granite tops, wood cabinets and stainless appliances, along with CB2 furniture and Sealy Mattresses.
- 32" Flat Screen TV
- Coffee Maker
- Lawn Chairs
- Non-Smoking Property
- Full Kitchen
- Coffee Pot
- WiFi Internet
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Free High Speed Wifi
- Broadband Internet Access
- Complimentary Wifi
- Free Outdoor Parking (not guarded)
- Air Conditioning
- Guest Laundry (charges apply)
- Crib - Upon Request
- Free Parking
- Outdoor Seating
- Hair Dryer
- Iron On Request
- Street parking
Terms & Conditions
1. RESPONSIBLE PARTY: Guest is at least 18 years of age and will be an occupant of Property during the entire reservation. Guest’s valid government I.D. must be presented upon request.
2. TRANSIENT OCCUPANCY: Guest expressly acknowledges and agrees that this Agreement is for transient occupancy of the Property, according to Florida Statute 509.
3. CREDIT CARD AUTHORIZATION: Upon request and prior to check in, Guest agrees to provide Manager with a copy of the credit card used for the reservation, along with a copy of the identification of the credit card holder.
4. OCCUPANCY: Guest agrees that Property shall be occupied by no more than Two (2) people (including children). All visitors must vacate the premises by 10:00 p.m.
5. CHECK IN: Check in time is 3 PM. The access code for the lock box containing the keys will be provided by 3 PM. Please notify Manager upon arrival.
6. CHECK OUT: Check out time is 11 AM. The keys should be returned to the lock box and the Manager notified by 11 AM. Additional charges will apply for unauthorized late check outs.
7. CHECK OUT PROCEDURES: Guest should return the property in the same condition received, including: removing debris; cleaning dishes; rearranging furniture; remote controls in plain sight; turn off lights & appliances; lock doors & windows and return entry key to lock box by 11 AM.
8. NO SMOKING: No smoking is allowed on the premises.
9. NO PETS: Pets are strictly prohibited, unless authorized in writing, prior to reservation.
10. NO DISTURBANCES: Guest shall not create noise or disturbances that interfere with the quiet enjoyment of other guests or neighbors. Guest shall be in compliance with the local Noise Ordinance.
11. PARKING: Guest shall park in assigned spaces onsite and visitors shall park in the public right of way.
12. SECURITY: Guest is responsible for their own security and shall secure the Property, when outside.
13. LOCKS: Guest is responsible for the entry lock key and shall hire a locksmith to replace a lost key.
14. DAMAGE AND REPAIRS: Guest shall notify Manager of any damage found and provide access for repairs.
15. TERMINATION: Manager has the right to inspect the premises, without prior notice, to enforce the terms of this agreement. Upon violation of this agreement, the Manager may terminate the Guest’s occupancy, retake possession immediately of the premises and impose additional charges.
16. HOLD HARMLESS: The Guests and Guests' Visitors shall indemnify and hold harmless the Manager and property owner against any and all claims of personal injury, property damage or loss arising from use of the premises regardless of the nature of the accident, injury or loss. Guests also expressly recognize that any insurance for property damage or loss which the Landlord may maintain on the property does not cover the personal property of Guests, and that Guests should purchase their own insurance if such coverage is desired.
17. DISPUTES: Any disputes under this Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida. Any action relating to this Agreement shall be filed in the Miami-Dade County. Guest agrees to pay all reasonable costs, attorney's fees and expenses that shall be made or incurred by Manager enforcing this agreement.
Payment for full reservation amount shall be due at the time the reservation is made.
For a full refund of accommodation fees, cancellation must be made five full days prior to listing’s local check in time of 3:00 PM on the day of check in.
If the guest cancels less than 5 days in advance, the first night is non-refundable but 50% of the accommodation fees for remaining nights will be refunded.
If the guest arrives and decides to leave early, 50% of the accommodation fees for the nights not spent 24 hours after the cancellation occurs are refunded.