Fully Furnished Apartments near CSUN
|Prices will be charged in United States Dollars||Full Rate||Thu 23 May 2019||Fri 24 May 2019||Sat 25 May 2019||Sun 26 May 2019||Mon 27 May 2019||Tue 28 May 2019||Wed 29 May 2019||Thu 30 May 2019||Fri 31 May 2019||Sat 01 Jun 2019||Sun 02 Jun 2019||Mon 03 Jun 2019||Tue 04 Jun 2019||Wed 05 Jun 2019|
1 Bedroom Apartment StandardDetails
2 Bedroom Apartment StandardDetails
3 Bedroom Apartment StandardDetails
|Move the mouse over the price for inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay|
- Dining Room
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Full Kitchen
- Coffee Pot
- On-site undercover parking
- Air Conditioning
- Guest Laundry
- Free Parking
- Cable TV
- WiFi Internet
- Security Parking
Terms & Conditions
1. ARRIVAL time is 3:00 pm | DEPARTURE time is 11:00 am : If the home is ready before 3:00 pm, you may be allowed to check in early. You must call ahead to make sure the home is ready. Do not enter your rental early without permission. Because we need ample time to prepare the home for the next rental, late check-outs are not permitted and will be charged at a rate of $50 for each hour past 11 am . Additional penalties may include, without limitation, additional daily or nightly rental fees and/or loss of revenue incurred by Agent due to the Rental Property not being available for the next group of tenants. We do ask that if you plan to leave prior to your scheduled departure date, that you notify us by phone at 818-264-6636 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. NO SMOKING unit: SMOKING IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN IN, OR WITHIN 25 FEET OF, THE RENTAL PROPERTY. Tenants must also comply with any and all smoking restrictions in or around the Common Areas or Common Facilities. Evidence of smoking in or near the Rental Property will result in immediate eviction, forfeiture of all amounts paid and will result in additional cleaning fees being charged to the Security Deposit Credit Card(s).
3. PETS: PETS ARE ABSOLUTELY PROHIBITED IN THE RENTAL PROPERTY UNLESS OTHERWISE APPROVED BY AGENT IN ADVANCE AND IN WRITING. Any evidence of pets in the Rental Property may result in immediate eviction, forfeiture of all amounts paid, and additional cleaning fees being charged to the Security Deposit Credit Card(s).
4. USE RESTRICTIONS: Property is not to be used for parties in or around the rental property, or in any common areas or facilities, or for gatherings beyond the registered number of guests. Rental of this property is limited to use by family groups. Primary Tenant must be at least 18 years old. Agent may require proof of Primary Tenants’ age as demonstrated by a valid driver’s license, passport or other government-issued photo identification. If Agent discovers that the Primary Tenant fails to meet this minimum age requirement, Agent may immediately evict all Tenants and the guests of any Tenant, and all payments made by any Primary Tenant will be immediately forfeited. The person(s) signing the contract must be present during the rental period.
5. EXCESSIVE NOISE: The Rental Property is located in a quiet residential neighborhood. Quiet time is from 90:00 pm until 8:00 am, or as may otherwise be required by the rules of the homeowner association (if any). Tenants agree not to undertake any activities that interfere with their neighbors' right to quiet enjoyment of their property. Tenants agree to fully comply with local noise regulations and to use common sense in keeping noise volume low after dark. Any enforcement actions by local law enforcement and/or homeowner’s association are at the Tenants’ sole risk and expense and may result in additional charges or immediate eviction without refund of any deposits or rents.
6. ARRIVAL CONDITION: The home is inspected for cleanliness before your arrival. Please report anything that is not in acceptable condition within one hour of your arrival. Anything not reported in that time frame will be deemed acceptable.
8. The following CONDITIONS MUST BE MET:
Any conditions not met and not covered under the accidental damage insurance will be deducted from the security deposit, charged to the credit card on file or billed to the primary tenant.
a. No items are missing and no damage is done to the home or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear. -actual damages b. No costs are incurred due to collection of rents or services rendered during the stay. -actual damages c. Dirty dishes are placed in the dishwasher and started. -$30 d. All food is removed from the refrigerator and cabinets and disposed of. Unopened, non-perishable, sealed food items and paper products may be left if so desired. -$30 e. All trash and debris are placed in trash receptacles. Please do not leave trash sitting around the home. -$30 f. *If applicable to the home* Garage remote is returned and unit is left locked. -$50 g. *If applicable to the home* Club house key card is returned. ($200 per card) h. Beds that have been used are left unmade, so that housekeeping may determine use. -$30 I. All used towels and washcloths are left on the bathroom floor. -$30 j. No fines for HOA violations. -actual damages k. Furniture is not moved. -$50 l. Thermostat must be set to “heat” 60 degrees upon leaving. Pipes will freeze in winter months. -actual damages
m. No late check-out. -$50 per hour after 12Noon MT n. No holiday/party items left behind. -$50 o. *If applicable to the home* Hot tub not left discolored due to excessive use without showering. $100 p. No pet violation (actual additional cleaning cost / eviction) q. No smoking violation. -actual damages with a $500 minimum charge r. The renter is not evicted by the owner, representative of the owner, or the local law enforcement. $500 and no refund of rent paid
10. CANCELLATIONS: A Fourteen (14) day written notice is required for cancellation.
Cancellations that are made more than fourteen (14) days prior to the arrival date will incur a $100 processing fee only. Cancellations or changes resulting in a shortened stay, which are made between 14 to 7 days of the arrival date, forfeit the full advance payment. NO REFUNDS will be given for cancellations made within thirty (7) days of arrival. In an attempt to mitigate monetary losses to our renters due to unforeseen circumstances, it may be permitted to change a reserved rental period for another rental period (with the same rate) equal to or longer than the original booking with no penalty. Requests are individually based and no guarantees are made. Early departure does not warrant any refund of rent or deposit. Should there be a fire, flood, sale of the property or any other circumstance that would prevent the owner from renting the property, the owner reserves the right to cancel the reservation at any time. The renter’s sole remedy for said cancellation is a full refund of all rent payments, cleaning fees and any security deposit paid. If such an event occurs after check-in, renter’s sole remedy is a pro-rated refund.
11. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY: Advertised maximum occupancy of the chosen home must be strictly adhered to. If maximum occupancy is exceeded, you may be asked to vacate the property and forfeit any rental payments.
**Please keep in mind that we will charge you full payment within 14 days of arrival date – This is a STRICT non-refundable policy**
You can cancel free of charge until 14 days before arrival. You'll be charged the total price if you cancel in the 14 days before arrival. If you don’t show up you will be charged the total price.