|Prices will be charged in United Kingdom Pounds||Full Rate||Sat 22 Oct 2016||Sun 23 Oct 2016||Mon 24 Oct 2016||Tue 25 Oct 2016||Wed 26 Oct 2016||Thu 27 Oct 2016||Fri 28 Oct 2016||Sat 29 Oct 2016||Sun 30 Oct 2016||Mon 31 Oct 2016||Tue 01 Nov 2016||Wed 02 Nov 2016||Thu 03 Nov 2016||Fri 04 Nov 2016|
Double Room StandardPhotos Details
King RoomPhotos Details
Hotel Rooms KingPhotos Details
|Move the mouse over the price for inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay|
Grand Junction Arms is a Picturesque Hotel situated in Park Royal on the grand union canal , We have a large beer garden which boasts as one of the best in london. Our rooms are recently refurbished and offer a Modern boutique style. We have easy access to london city either by tube ( 200 metres walk away) or by numberous buses at the front door, 25 minutes on the tube to oxford circus. We also have a large carpark .Very friendly staff to look after your every need.
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Broadband Internet Access
- Free Parking
- On Site Restaurant
- Pool Table
- WiFi Internet
- Bar / Lounge
- Boat Moorings
Terms & Conditions
1. Check in is 14.00. Check out is 11.00.
2. Visitors are not permitted in guest rooms at any time.
3. A safe deposit is available in all rooms, Management does not take any responsibility for the loss of valuables left in the room.
4. In case of any charges not cleared at the time of checkout, The credit card information and the acknowledgement on this registration card will be considered as the authorization for the uncharged settled amounts.
5. Guest(s) will be held responsible for any loss or damage to hotel property caused by themselves or any person(s) for whom they are responsible.
6. ALL ROOMS ARE NON-SMOKING. ANY GUESTS OR PERSONS FOR WHOM THEY ARE RESPONSIBLE FOUND SMOKING OR FOUND WITH EVIDENCE OF SMOKING IN ROOMS WILL INCUR A £100 POUND FINE PER OCCURRENCE.
7. Notify us by email if cancellation or modification to the booking is required up to 14 days before arrival.
8. 14 days prior to your arrival a deposit will be taken from your card supplied(on unpaid reservations). This deposit will be the total of the first nights stay.
Payment has now been made and your booking is confirmed.
You will be required to present the credit card used at the time of booking upon arrival at the hotel as authorisation. A swipe of your credit card will also be taken at the time of arrival in order for a £100 hold to be made on the account for any damage made to the room during your stay.
If booking is cancelled up to 14days prior to arrival, no cancellation fee will be charged. If however, cancellation is made within 14 days before arrival 100% of the first night's rate will be charged.