|Prices will be charged in United Kingdom Pounds||Wed 25 Apr 2018||Thu 26 Apr 2018||Fri 27 Apr 2018||Sat 28 Apr 2018||Sun 29 Apr 2018||Mon 30 Apr 2018||Tue 01 May 2018||Wed 02 May 2018||Thu 03 May 2018||Fri 04 May 2018||Sat 05 May 2018||Sun 06 May 2018||Mon 07 May 2018||Tue 08 May 2018|
De Quincey deluxe double or twin roomPhotos Details
Beatrix deluxe double or twin roomPhotos Details
Shelley deluxe double or twin roomPhotos Details
Ruskin superior double roomPhotos Details
Coleridge superior double roomPhotos Details
Walpole superior double roomPhotos Details
Wordsworth superior ground floor double or twin roomPhotos Details
Dorothy superior ground floor double or twin roomPhotos Details
Judith standard double roomPhotos Details
Herries single roomPhotos Details
Southey single roomPhotos Details
|Move the mouse over the price for inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay|
- Non-Smoking Property
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- WiFi Internet
- Free Parking
- Bar / Lounge
- On Site Restaurant
Wordsworth superior ground floor double or twin room Book
All rates are per room including breakfast
Dorothy superior ground floor double or twin room Book
All rates are per room including breakfast
Terms & Conditions
1. A reservation is not guaranteed until we have charged your card with a deposit of £50.00 per person and we have sent you a confirmation of the deposit payment by e-mail.
2. The prices are per room including breakfast
3. A minimum stay of 2 nights is generally required. Please check the availability chart or call us on 015394 35277 for availability for a 1 night stay only.
4. All reservations for a Saturday and a Bank Holiday Sunday must include dinner
5. During January, there is no minimum stay. Dinner is not available, bed and breakfast only.
6. From February 2018, our restaurant will be open for dinner every evening.
7. One small/medium well behaved dog is permitted in certain rooms BY PRIOR ARRANGEMENT ONLY at a cost of £10.00 per night. Reservations with a dog can only be made by telephone on 015394 35277. Please check our dog policy on our website before making a reservation.
8. We hold the right to not accept parties over 8 people.
9. We would only cancel a reservation if your accommodation was unavailable for reasons beyond our control. We would attempt to offer you alternative accommodation however if this was not possible or unacceptable, we will refund all monies paid by you. Our liability would not extend beyond this refund.
10. The minimum age for children to stay at our hotel is 10 years old. None of our rooms can sleep more than two people.
11. Check in is from 2.00 pm, check out is until 11.00 am.
12. You are liable for any breakages or damages which you cause to our accommodation or its contents. Please report as soon as they occur.
13. We do not accept any liability for any damage, loss or injury to any member of your party or any vehicles or possessions unless proven to be caused by a negligent act by ourselves, employees or contractors whilst acting in the course of employment.
14. Any data gathered during the course of this booking may be held on computer.
In order to confirm a reservation we require a deposit of £50.00 per person by debit or credit card. Please note that a reservation is not guaranteed until we have been able to charge your debit/credit card with the necessary deposit. We will send you a confirmation by e-mail within 24 hours. If an e-mail address is not available we will send the confirmation by post.
For cancellations more than 4 weeks prior to arrival: loss of deposit
For cancellations between 2 and 4 weeks prior to arrival: 50% of the total costs of the reservation (minimum of £50.00 per person).
For cancellations within 2 weeks prior to arrival, for no shows and early departures: 100% of the total costs of the reservation
No cancellation fee, apart from an administration fee of £25.00 per person, will be charged if we manage to re-let the room(s) for the full length of the reservation.
The cancellation fees also apply if you wish to change the dates of the reservation.
Please note that the hotel is under no circumstances financially responsible if you cancel or change your reservation.
We recommend that you take out a cancellation insurance.