High Street Hostel
|Prices will be charged in United Kingdom Pounds||Sat 24 Feb 2018||Sun 25 Feb 2018||Mon 26 Feb 2018||Tue 27 Feb 2018||Wed 28 Feb 2018||Thu 01 Mar 2018||Fri 02 Mar 2018||Sat 03 Mar 2018||Sun 04 Mar 2018||Mon 05 Mar 2018||Tue 06 Mar 2018||Wed 07 Mar 2018||Thu 08 Mar 2018||Fri 09 Mar 2018|
18 Bed Mixed Dormitory StandardDetails
8-10 Bed Mixed Dormitory StandardDetails
8-10 Bed Female Dormitory StandardDetails
6 Bed Mixed Dormitory StandardDetails
4 Bed Mixed Dormitory StandardDetails
4 Bed Female Dormitory StandardDetails
Double Room StandardDetails
|Move the mouse over the price for inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay|
Looking for a fun, cheap, friendly, comfortable, easy-going, historic place to stay in central Edinburgh that caters for backpackers, budget travellers, students, fellow world explorers etc? You found us! High Street Hostel can provide all you need for a great time in this beautiful city. Open year-round, we offer a gentle vibe with great facilities at budget prices.
Situated in a small street off the Royal Mile in the very heart of the Old Town surrounded by all that makes Edinburgh great – THE CASTLE, THE NIGHT- LIFE, THE CITY CENTRE – we are also just minutes from the Train, Bus station, and the Airport bus terminal. As Edinburgh's original backpackers hostel, High Street Hostel has been making backpackers feel at home since 1986. Come and meet our friendly staff, enjoy the history of the building, and check out everything that Edinburgh has to offer.
- 24 hour Reception
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- WiFi Internet
- Street-Side Parking (Charges Apply)
- DVD Library
- Guest Laundry
Terms & Conditions
- Please contact us directly if you wish to book for more than six people.
- We will require the equivalent of the first night's accommodation in order to make a booking.
- Cash and credit card payments accepted.
- Credit card payments over the phone will be accepted to secure reservations.
- Please note we have a different cancellation policy for August and New Year's
- We have a 48 hour cancellation policy. Cancellations must be made 48 hours before 10.30 am of the arrival date. No shows shall be charged the equivalent of the first two nights’ accommodation.
- For August and any booking including 31 December, our cancellation policy is 14 days before 10.30 am of the arrival date.
- Guests cancelling outside of the cancellation period will receive a 90% refund when booked via the High Street Hostel website.