High Street Hostel
|Prices will be charged in United Kingdom Pounds||Fri 18 Aug 2017||Sat 19 Aug 2017||Sun 20 Aug 2017||Mon 21 Aug 2017||Tue 22 Aug 2017||Wed 23 Aug 2017||Thu 24 Aug 2017||Fri 25 Aug 2017||Sat 26 Aug 2017||Sun 27 Aug 2017||Mon 28 Aug 2017||Tue 29 Aug 2017||Wed 30 Aug 2017||Thu 31 Aug 2017|
4 Bed Mixed Dormitory StandardDetails
4 Bed Female Dormitory StandardDetails
6 Bed Mixed Dormitory StandardDetails
8-10 Bed Mixed Dormitory StandardDetails
8-10 Bed Female Dormitory StandardDetails
18 Bed Mixed Dormitory StandardDetails
|Move the mouse over the price for inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay|
Looking for a fun, cheap, friendly, comfortable, easy-going, historic place to stay in central Edinburgh that caters for backpackers, budget travellers, students, fellow world explorers etc? You found us! High Street Hostel can provide all you need for a great time in this beautiful city. Open year-round, we offer a gentle vibe with great facilities at budget prices.
Situated in a small street off the Royal Mile in the very heart of the Old Town surrounded by all that makes Edinburgh great – THE CASTLE, THE NIGHT- LIFE, THE CITY CENTRE – we are also just minutes from the Train, Bus station, and the Airport bus terminal. As Edinburgh's original backpackers hostel, High Street Hostel has been making backpackers feel at home since 1986. Come and meet our friendly staff, enjoy the history of the building, and check out everything that Edinburgh has to offer.
- 24 hour Reception
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- WiFi Internet
- Street-Side Parking (Charges Apply)
- DVD Library
- Guest Laundry
Terms & Conditions
- Please contact us directly if you wish to book for more than six people.
- We will require the equivalent of the first night's accommodation in order to make a booking.
- Cash and credit card payments accepted.
- Credit card payments over the phone will be accepted to secure reservations.
- Please note we have a different cancellation policy for August and New Year's
- We have a 48 hour cancellation policy. Cancellations must be made 48 hours before 10.30 am of the arrival date. No shows shall be charged the equivalent of the first two nights’ accommodation.
- For August and any booking including 31 December, our cancellation policy is 14 days before 10.30 am of the arrival date.
- Guests cancelling outside of the cancellation period will receive a 90% refund when booked via the High Street Hostel website.