|Prices will be charged in Canada Dollars||Thu 27 Oct 2016||Fri 28 Oct 2016||Sat 29 Oct 2016||Sun 30 Oct 2016||Mon 31 Oct 2016||Tue 01 Nov 2016||Wed 02 Nov 2016||Thu 03 Nov 2016||Fri 04 Nov 2016||Sat 05 Nov 2016||Sun 06 Nov 2016||Mon 07 Nov 2016||Tue 08 Nov 2016||Wed 09 Nov 2016|
Historic 1 Queen roomDetails
Historic 1 King roomDetails
Historic 2 Double BedsDetails
Historic 1 King suite with a private balconyDetails
|Move the mouse over the price for inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay|
Historic 1 Queen room Book
With your comfort in mind, we propose our historic Queen rooms together with our modern amenities and harmonious decor. Antique lovers will be thrilled to see that every detail counts, whether in their room, on the veranda or in the garden.
Historic 1 King room Book
The Hôtel Cap Diamant proposes historic King rooms, which are spacious and comfortable, surrounded in a devotedly preserved ancestral decor. Our antique furnishings are quite at home here. The hotel’s charm and serenity will add to the pleasure of your stay in the heart of Old Quebec.
Historic 2 Double Beds Book
The historic rooms with 2 double beds usually house 2 guests. They provide all the space you need to make yourself at home, always in keeping with the combination that personifies the Hôtel Cap Diamant: a warm and welcoming atmosphere, authentic decor, modern amenities and personalized service.
Terms & Conditions
Attention! Be sure to let us know immediately if your arrival will be after 9pm.
• The guaranteed lowest rate for the hotel Cap Diamant will always be found on our website.
• Non smoking establishment.
• Rates are per day for a maximum of 2 persons.
• Rooms includes a complimentary continental breakfast
• Check in is 3pm ( contact us to discuss possibilities)
• Check out is noon ( we could keep your luggage for longer if needed)
• The payment for the first night of your stay may have to be made in full with a credit card in order to guarantee your reservation. Visa or MasterCard accepted
• All our rates are subject to a 3% lodging tax, a 5% federal tax, and a 9.975% provincial tax.
• Cancellations made more than 7 days prior to arrival date = $35 + taxes for administration fee.
• Cancellations made within 7 days prior to arrival date = deposit equivalent to one night’s stay is non-refundable
• No refund for early check-outs
• A guest who is a no-show and neglected to cancel the reservation will be automatically charged in full.