|Prices will be charged in United States Dollars||Full Rate||Wed 16 Aug 2017||Thu 17 Aug 2017||Fri 18 Aug 2017||Sat 19 Aug 2017||Sun 20 Aug 2017||Mon 21 Aug 2017||Tue 22 Aug 2017||Wed 23 Aug 2017||Thu 24 Aug 2017||Fri 25 Aug 2017||Sat 26 Aug 2017||Sun 27 Aug 2017||Mon 28 Aug 2017||Tue 29 Aug 2017|
Queen Bed – Shared BathroomDetails
2 Twin Bed – Shared BathroomPhotos Details
Queen Bed – Private BathroomPhotos Details
|Move the mouse over the price for inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay|
Our private rooms feature a queen size bed, premium bedding and linens, TV, desk area. This room features a private bathroom with double sinks and bathtub/shower combination. A walk-in closet is also a wonderful plus!
Queen Size Beds
Premium Linens and Bedding
Private and Common area Flat Screen TV’s
Access to Fully Stocked Kitchen
- Internet Access
- TV Room
- Guest Laundry
- Full Kitchen
- Broadband Internet Access
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Fire Sprinkler System
- Iron On Request
- Hairdryer - Upon request
- Cable TV
- Non-Smoking Property
- Air Conditioning
- WiFi Internet
- Free Parking
Terms & Conditions
In order to protect our guests and owners, and to reduce fraud, we require the following for every reservation:
1. Photo ID (Driver’s license or passport)
2. Copy of credit card used to book or hold the reservation
If the card holder will not be present at check in, we require the Photo ID and license plate number of the guest who will be obtaining the keys for entry.
Please read and acknowledge vacation living (VL) Rules and Policies below:
1. CHECK-IN TIME IS AFTER 4 P.M. PST AND CHECK-OUT IS BEFORE 11 A.M. PST
NO Early check-in or late check-out without prior approval. Checking out after check-out time without written approval shall constitute an additional night’s stay and an additional night shall be charged to the credit card on file.
2. All VL homes are NON-SMOKING. No smoking is allowed on any part of the property. If there is any evidence of smoking, additional cleaning fees will apply.
3. PAYMENTS – A payment equal to 50% of rent and fees as indicated is required in order to reserve the home. Payments can be made by credit card, on the website www.vacationlivingrentals.com, or by check made out to Vacation Living and mailed to 13830 SW 73rd Ave. Palmetto Bay, FL 33158. A credit card must be provided to have on file even if no charges are made to that credit card for the booking. 100% of booking fee funds must be received a minimum of 30 days before your arrival date, or on the date the unit is reserved if the reservation is less than thirty days from the booking date.
4. FINANCIAL SECURITY:
We use state-of-the-art technology to encrypt your financial information before it is sent. This sophisticated system scrambles your financial data as it travels from your computer to our Web Site, making it useless to anyone but our Company. (Reservations must be made and used by the legal cardholder).
VL has a firm commitment to our guest’s privacy. • Your IP address is used only to help identify you and your booking/reservation information.
• Our site uses a reservation form for guest’s to make bookings/reservations.
• We collect guest contact and financial information only to process bookings/reservations and get in touch with you when necessary as part of processing a booking/reservation.
• Guest’s financial information is used to bill or process payments for the guest’s desired bookings/reservation.
Any information collected is never sold, rented or loaned, to any third party for any reason. The contact information for the guest is used only for the purpose of communication on reservation related issues. All information submitted is considered confidential in nature and will not be disclosed to anyone except under a subpoena in a court of law.
Security Method of Transmission
All card holder related information is transmitted securely using industry standard SSL encryption and protected in our data center using current best practices for storing credit card data.
6. VACATION RENTAL DAMAGE PROTECTION & SECURITY DEPOSIT: This Vacation Rental Damage plan covers unintentional damages to the rental unit interior that occur during your stay, provided they are disclosed to management prior to check-out. The policy will pay a maximum benefit of $1500. Any damages that exceed $1500 will be charged to the credit card on file. If you damage the real or personal property assigned to your rental accommodation during the trip, the Insurer will reimburse the lesser of the cost of repairs or replacement of the property, up to $1500. Certain terms and conditions apply. Full details of the Vacation Rental Damage coverage are contained in the Description of Coverage or Insurance Policy (www.vacationrentalinsurance.com/G20VRD ). The Vacation Rental Damage can be purchased up to, and including at, check-in. By submitting payment for this plan, you authorize and request CSA Travel Protection and Insurance Services to pay directly vacation living any amount payable under the terms and conditions of the Vacation Rental Damage. Please contact vacation living directly if you do not wish to participate in this plan or assignment.
The Damage Insurance does not substitute for Lessee’s responsibility to leave The Property in appropriate condition. The Damage Insurance does not negate Lessee’s responsibilities as a responsible renter, nor does it relieve Lessee from responsibility for intentionally destructive acts of Lessee or other members of Lessee’s party while in occupancy. Lessee must notify Lessor of any damage or theft to the unit during Lessee’s occupancy or upon vacating. The Property will be carefully inspected after Lessee’s departure and any damage, theft or other incidents which occur during Lessee’s occupancy and which have not been disclosed to Lessor prior to Lessee’s leaving will remain Lessee’s obligation.
Lessee is financially responsible for theft, gross negligence or willful and wanton conduct, entry into the owner's supply closet, unauthorized pets, charges incurred due to phone use, cable movie rentals, extensive cleaning required at check-out, smoking, exceeding occupancy limits or parking limits, any cause, if the Covered Lessee does not report the damage to Lessor prior to check out, any other charges/polices in Lessor's Rental Policies and Rental Agreement including any fines imposed on Manager by the City, County, State or Home Owner Association as the result of violation of any law, ordinance, rule or regulation or any fines or costs levied against Lessee or visitors of Lessee (Excess Damage Costs). Lessee will be notified of any Excess Damage Costs in writing. Any Excess Damage Costs will also be charged immediately to Lessee's credit card. Lessee, by signing below, assumes full responsibility for any items found to be missing and any damage due to misuse, negligence or action on Lessee's or Lessee's visitors part, except in the case of normal wear-and-tear reported to Lessor within 48 hours of Check-in.
It is your responsibility to inspect and approve the condition of the home and items in the home upon check-in. If items are lost or stolen during your stay, you will be held financially responsible. Lessor requires a valid Visa, Master Card or Discover Card number on file in addition to the $49 Damage Insurance. The Damage Insurance relieves Lessee of the cost for unintentional and incidental damage to the Rental Property and its contents, not to exceed the amount of coverage (up to $1,500.00 of unintentional damage).
The Damage Insurance takes effect upon check-in on the booked arrival date to The Property, together with receipt of payment of the Damage Insurance, at or before check-in. All coverage shall terminate upon normal check-out time of The Property, the departure of the Covered Lessee or cancellation of the trip whichever occurs first.
Reporting Damage: Any damage must be promptly reported to VL Office Staff. The Staff of VL will have ultimate authority on determining the extent of damage, repairs necessary and Plan eligibility.
Lessee may choose as an alternative to pay a $1500 fully refundable security deposit in lieu of the Vacation Rental Damage Protection Fee. Should Lessee choose to provide a security deposit for the reservation, any fees associated with method of payment will apply.
7. GATHERINGS & EVENTS
Any use of the rental property for a purpose other than residential use for a family vacation must be approved in writing by VL prior to the beginning of the stay. In addition to the maximum occupancy stated for your rental home, day/evening guests are limited to 6 (six) unless otherwise permitted, in writing, by VL. All day/evening guests must vacate the premises by 9:00 p.m.
Should you wish to entertain or have more than 6 guests at the home, you must request permission for your event/gathering in advance of your stay. Your request must be received by VL in writing no less than five (5) days prior to the day of proposed event. You will need to provide the total number of guests you intend to have on at the house, how you will accommodate all guests (inside, outside or both), times additional guests will be at the property, an explanation of activities to take place during the event, i.e. if there will be amplified music, table and chair rentals, if the event will be catered, etc, and any other circumstances that could affect the facility or neighbors. Under no circumstances will you be permitted to remove any furniture from the house. At VL’s discretion, your request may be denied and/or an additional security deposit and event fee may be required. VL reserves the right to cancel your rental reservation and occupancy of rental with no refund if you misrepresent your event.
Our rental homes are intended for family vacations, not as event venues. HOUSE PARTIES ARE 100% PROHIBITED. You certify that you have read carefully the limitations placed on the number of persons permitted to occupy the premises, and agree to abide by such limitations: if not, you and all other occupants will be required to vacate the premises and forfeit all monies paid should a party occur on the property. Lessee and all other occupants will be required to vacate the premises and forfeit all monies paid and pay a fine of three times (3x) the amount of the rental fee or two thousand five hundred dollars ($2,500.00) which ever amount is greater, should any of the following occur:
A. Occupancy exceeding the sleeping capacity stated in Occupancy paragraph (above).
B. Use of the premises for any illegal activity including, but not limited to, the possession, serving or consumption of alcoholic beverages by or to persons less than 21 years of age.
C. Damage to The Property or to any of the neighboring properties.
D. Any other acts which interfere with neighbors' right to quiet enjoyment of their properties. Occupancy and use of The Property shall not disturb or offend neighbors or residents.
E. House parties, keg parties, excessive speeding, excessive noise or disruptive behavior, discharging of Firearms, BB or Pellet Guns, or Fireworks, etc.
IF, FOR ANY REASON, LAW ENFORCEMENT IS NOTIFIED DUE TO DISTURBANCES EMANATING FROM THE PREMISES OR GROUNDS, THERE WILL BE A MINIMUM $2,500.00 CHARGE TO LESSEE'S SECURITY DEPOSIT OR CREDIT CARD. THIS CHARGE SHALL APPLY PER INCIDENT.
PARTIES: NO PARTIES - NO PARTIES - NO PARTIES! Lessee and all other occupants will be required to vacate the premises and forfeit all monies paid and pay a fine of three times (3x) the amount of the rental fee or two thousand five hundred dollars ($2,500.00) which ever amount is greater, should a party occur on the property. The non permitted event fee will be charged immediately to Lessee's credit card. The Property is located in a residential community or building and most of the neighboring homes are owner occupied. In order to maintain peace in happiness in the neighborhood we do not allow parties, loud gatherings or events at The Property.
The guest will be charged a prepayment of 50% of the total price after reservation. You can collect this prepayment from the guest anytime after the reservation is made.
The guest can cancel free of charge until 14 days before arrival. The guest will be charged 50% of the total price if they cancel in the 14 days before arrival.