Iroko Properties @ Raleigh
|Prices will be charged in United States Dollars||Fri 22 Mar 2019||Sat 23 Mar 2019||Sun 24 Mar 2019||Mon 25 Mar 2019||Tue 26 Mar 2019||Wed 27 Mar 2019||Thu 28 Mar 2019||Fri 29 Mar 2019||Sat 30 Mar 2019||Sun 31 Mar 2019||Mon 01 Apr 2019||Tue 02 Apr 2019||Wed 03 Apr 2019||Thu 04 Apr 2019|
|Move the mouse over the price for inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay|
This masterfully tailored home, mere minutes from downtown Raleigh, reflects a very modern design fitted with all the distinguishing comforts and amenities you can imagine. See yourself on the porch with a glass of wine relishing the panoramic views of a lavish golf course, or curled up near the gas fireplace sipping a freshly brewed cup of gourmet coffee. Envision retiring for the evening on plush memory foam queen mattresses. We invite you to come and embark upon a spectacular lodging experience.
- Mini Fridge
- Smart TV
- Full Kitchen
- Splash Pool
- Dining Room
- 32" Flat Screen TV
- Coffee Maker
- WiFi Internet
- Non-Smoking Property
- Golf Course
- Tennis Court
- Free High Speed Wifi
- Guest Laundry
- Complimentary Wifi
- Free Outdoor Parking (not guarded)
- Air Conditioning
- Guest Lounge
- Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Shared Kitchen
- Street parking
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Crib - Upon Request
- Oversize Vehicle Parking
- Hair Dryer
- TV Room
Standard rates for this home
- 2 Bedrooms
- Outdoor Setting
- Free Toiletries
- Ceiling Fans
- 2 Queen Beds
- Air conditioned
- Fridge - Bar Fridge
- Laundry Facilities
- Flat Screen TV
- Alarm Clock
- Linen and Towels Provided
- Free High Speed Wifi
- Extra Baby Cradle on Request
- Fridge - Fullsize
- Tea/Coffee Maker
- Linen Provided
- Mood Lighting
- Extra Single Bed on Request
- Smart TV
- Internet Access
- Rollaway Beds Available
- Room Service
- Bathrobe on Request
- Iron/Ironing board
- Mini Fridge
- DVD Player
- Guest toilet in living room area
Terms & Conditions
General Short-term Rental Agreement Between Iroko Properties (hereinafter “Owners”) and its Tenants (hereinafter “Guest” or “Renters” or “Occupants”).
Premises: 1620 Oakland Hills Way, Raleigh NC 27604
NOTICE OF HABITABILITY
Owners hereby acknowledge that we have disclosed any code violations, code enforcement litigations and/or compliance board proceedings during the previous 12 months for the residence and common area and any notice of intent to terminate utility services, copies of which, if any, are listed below to this rental agreement. We acknowledge that there are no known conditions affecting habitability.
Guest(s) are solely responsible for ensuring that all debris, rubbish, and discards are placed in plastic garbage bags (these are available in the cabinet located under the kitchen sink) and transferred to the large trash receptacles at the side of the home. Guest(s) are also responsible for ensuring that any soiled dishes and cooking utensils are all placed in the dishwasher and cleaned (only wash dishes using the dishwasher, dishwashing pods are provided, located under the kitchen sink). Linens, blankets, pillows, bedspreads, comforters, and towels are provided. It is standard for beds (except bunk beds are not fully made) to be made before Guest(s) arrival as part of the linen and cleaning service. The home is provided with a starter set of toilet paper, paper towels, basic cleaning supplies, a first aid kit, a fire extinguisher, bath soap, hand soap, shampoo, and conditioner. Owners do not guarantee that these extra items will always be available, and guests may need to replenish their paper goods, toiletries, & laundry detergent, etc. Tenants have agreed to and shall abide by all the rules and regulations set forth by the HOA covenants.
1) PAYMENT DUE - All rental monies are due according to the payment schedule disclosed under "Payment Policy" upon reservation acceptance.
2) CANCELLATION 5 DAYS or LESS BEFORE CHECK IN - Guest(s) will forfeit the total rental if Guest(s) cancels their reservation 5 days or less before check-in. Guest(s) that make alterations (5 DAYS or LESS BEFORE CHECK-IN) that result in the lessening of their total length of stay from the original reservation would be subjected to an alteration fee that is dependent on the season, demand, and the time of the alteration. The total rental including all additional charges to the booking is due 14 days before check-in. Renter(s) may mitigate their losses by purchasing Travel Insurance or Cancel for Any Reason offered from a third-party insurance provider. CANCELLATION 5 DAYS or MORE before check-in, Guest(s) will receive a refund of the amounts paid less any fees, service fees, and minus any credit card processing fees. There are NO REFUNDS for EARLY DEPARTURE.
3) There are NO REFUNDS (5 DAYS or LESS BEFORE CHECK-IN) for hurricanes, tropical storms or weather conditions, even if a mandatory evacuation is ordered. Guest are duly advised to seek third party travel insurance for their protection. Renter(s) ASSUMES THE RISKS INVOLVED IN RENTING THE FACILITIES.
4) CONDITION OF PROPERTY: Owners have, to the best of their ability, given an accurate description of the property and its condition. Guest(s) understands that it is considered as reserved "sight unseen." Our cleaning staff will have cleaned and FULLY sanitized it before your occupancy. All electrical, plumbing and appliances should be in working order. The failures of operation of certain extra amenities, such as TVs, cable, games, or the Internet and Wi-Fi service are not a basis for any refund. Owners will make every effort to have these items repaired but does not guarantee that they will be repaired during Guest(s) occupancy. When you arrive, if you find that the house has not been cleaned to the normal industry standards, please notify the Owners immediately at (678) 687-9531. We will do our best to have tradespeople attend to the problems but may not be able to fix everything over holidays and on weekends. Under no circumstances will any of the rental money be refunded or returned because of the condition of the house. The Guest(s) agrees to hold the Owners harmless from any liability for the condition of the house. Use at your own risk.
5) CLEANING & REPAIRS: All homes have cleaning included in the total rent. Please note that cleaning does not include dishes & cooking utensils. If additional cleaning is required after you leave, it will be charged to your credit card. Guest agrees to keep house, furniture, and furnishings in good order. Removing, adding or changing furniture without Owner’s written approval shall be deemed a material breach of this Agreement, and is strictly prohibited. Guest(s) is fully responsible for the costs of replacement, or for repairs, or for damages to furniture, appliances or the premises (in its entirety) and the replacement of any missing items. Under no circumstances can any furnishings, linens, appliances, or any material belonging to the property be taken outside or removed from the property.
6) ENTRY OF PREMISES: With Guest’s permission, which is hereby given, Owners or an Owner’s representative may enter the premises during reasonable daylight hours without securing prior permission from Guest(s) but shall provide Guest(s) notice of such an entry immediately prior, if possible, and immediately thereafter, also if possible. For inventory and maintenance purposes a property management employee of the Owners may need to enter the premises. The same permission procedure applies as above. In any emergency, Owners or their servicing agents may enter the premises at any time without the permission of Guest(s) to make repairs to alleviate such an emergency. If Guest abandons. vacates premises or refuses entry to Owners or their servicing agents, Owners may, at their discretion, terminate this agreement, re-enter the premises and remove all Guest(s) belongings.
7) ACCIDENTAL DAMAGES – Guest(s) will be held responsible for any damages to the home (including all furnishings, electronics, fixtures, and structures) whether accidental or due to Guest(s) negligence. If any damage to the home or property is caused by Renter(s) or their Guests, the replacement costs will be first charged directly to the credit card of the Renter(s) used during the reservation. For any monies owed to Owners for any damages caused by Renter(s) or their Guest(s) to the home (including all furnishings, electronics, fixtures, and structures), the Owners reserve the right to seek legal action against Renter(s) in a court of law located in Durham or Wake counties of North Carolina.
8) USE OF EXTRAS - The Owners makes available extra linens, and a portable air mattress to handle any unusual circumstances or needs of Guests. These extra items are provided in the walk-in closet bedroom (located on the second floor). If Guest(s) use the portable air mattress a $50 surcharge cleaning fee would automatically be added to the reservation. If Guest(s) use any of these extra linens they are expected to wash and dry (except for the portable air mattress) and return these items to their prior location or Guest(s) will be assessed an additional cleaning fee of $100.00. Any unused beds must be left as found. Leave all used beds unmade and used towels on the bathroom floors or the laundry room.
9) ASSUMPTION OF RISK: Concerning the community pool, there may be times when there is No lifeguard on duty. Accordingly, Guest(s) using the community pool do so at their own risk, and the Owners assumes no responsibility for any accidents or injuries. No one should swim alone or without a lifeguard on duty. In addition, Guest(s) using the community exercise facilities, tennis courts, playgrounds, or the golf course also do so at their own risk, and the Owners also assumes no responsibility for any accidents or injuries to the Guest(s). Guest(s) will also hold the Owners harmless from any bodily injuries and property damage incurred on the property arising out of Guest’s negligent acts or omissions.
10) CHILD PROOFING: Guest(s) understands that no special efforts have been made to “childproof” the property, and at this moment accept all risks or harm to any child or children allowed on the property. These risks are not limited to but also include access to the pool, exercise facilities, tennis courts, playgrounds, the golf course, cleaning supplies in the home, plants, and allergens, or lose furnishings and appliances.
11) FURNITURE: All furniture must be returned to its original location upon Renter’s and their Guest's departure, or an additional charge of $100 will be added to the reservation. If Renter(s) or their Guest(s) damage or soil any furniture, a replacement cost, and a replacement service fee will also be charged to the credit card used during the reservation.
12) MISSING ITEMS – Guest(s) will be charged for the replacement cost (including a service fee) of any missing items not returned after notification, within three business days. The cleaning service performs an inventory/survey of the property after each Guest departs and immediately notifies the Owners of any missing or damaged items. Owners would notify guests if items were inadvertently taken and provide guests the opportunity to return the missing items, i.e., within three business days.
13) USE OF SECURITY CAMERAS AND RECORDING DEVICES - Renters understand and accept that the property is protected with an outside security doorbell camera and a home security system. The doorbell camera and internal motion sensors are used to protect the property from potential break-ins and theft. There are NO cameras on the inside of the property. Guest(s) are not allowed to tamper with either the home security sensors or doorbell camera. If Guest(s) have tampered with or damaged any of these devices, there will be added replacement costs and service fees added to the credit card used for the reservation.
14) PERSONAL PROPERTY: Guest(s) understands that the Owners do not insure any personal property/belongings of and used by Guest(s), and Owners shall not be held responsible or liable for any lost, stolen, missing, or personal belongings left at the property of the Guest(s) after checking out of the premises. If Guest(s) do not immediately claim any belongings left at the premises after checking out, these would be discarded by our cleaning staff and Guest(s) will incur an additional cleaning and service fee of $150.
15) KEYS and KEY FABS – For any lost keys, including key fabs, Guest(s) will incur a replacement cost of $50 per key. These replacement costs and/or service fees will be added to the credit card used for the reservation.
16) COMMUNITY FACILITIES CONDITION: Guest(s) understands that Owners have no control over the condition of community facilities (e.g., pool, tennis courts, golf course, playgrounds, and fitness equipment) and cannot be held liable for any changes to the community facilities, its conditions or any closing as ordered by any official agency.
17) AGE REQUIREMENTS AND NO PARTIES - This is not a party house. The Renter must be 21 years of age to book and to make a reservation of this Short-term Rental. Any special occasions such as weddings, receptions, family reunions or an increase of occupants (guests not registered on the reservation) must be immediately disclosed at the time the reservation is made and is subject to Owner's advanced approval and is also subject to additional charges and fees. Prom parties, fraternity or sorority parties, and graduation parties are not allowed at any time. Adults cannot rent property on behalf of underage guests; there are no exceptions to this rule.
18) NON-SMOKING - There is to be NO-SMOKING at any time on the inside of the home. Evidence of smoking activities, such as but not limited to the smell of cigarette or cigar smoke on the inside of the home by the cleaning crew is enough basis to charge the Guest(s) for smoke cleanup and removal from carpeting, AC ducts & filters, walls, furniture, and other furnishings. This type of cleanup is very expensive, and Guest(s) will be held fully liable for the cleaning and replacement costs and service fees incurred from smoking on the inside of the home. These costs and service fees will be added to the credit card used for the reservation.
19) NO PETS ALLOWED. If you bring a pet(s), this agreement will be forfeited, terminated and any deposits will be retained, and a deep cleaning fee will be applied. These costs and service fees will be charged to the credit card used for the reservation.
20) MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY – The maximum occupancy for the property is six adults or seven provided that at least one of the Guests are under one year of age. Beds are only provided for up to four guests. A temporary air mattress is also provided in the home and this can only accommodate a maximum of two adults. Upon requests, made at least one week prior to check-in, a crib can be provided at no extra cost. However, Guest(s) assumes all risk in using the crib provided. Should it be found that extra Guest(s) are present in the home outside of the existing reservation, or that more Guest(s) are present in the home above the stated maximum occupancy of the home, a $100 service fee per guest, per night, will be charged to the credit card used for the reservation.
21) PARKING – Parking is limited to only (2) vehicles. Two parking spaces are provided with the rental. Guests MUST use the parking spaces directly in front of and nearest to the property. Parking in any other spaces (i.e., not in the 2 spots directly in front of and nearest to the property can result in the vehicle being towed at Guest(s) expense). The towing cost and service fees will be charged to the credit card used for the reservation.
22) SUBLETTING: Renters or Guests are not authorized to let or sublet all or any part of the premises nor assign the lease or any interest in it without the prior written consent of the Owners.
23) CHECK-IN & CHECK OUT – Check-in is strictly after 4:00 PM (EST) and check out is strictly at 11:00 AM (EST). Late checkout is subject to extra rental and service charges at the rate of $100 per hour after a grace period of 30 minutes, and this will be charged to the credit card used during the reservation. Guests may specifically request for an early check-in, but this would be subjected to additional charges, depending on the demand and time or reservation. Guest(s) are welcomed to arrange for extra nights, while making their reservations, to avoid any late check out or early check-in fees. Extra nights are charged at the best available rate and may be granted only if available. If Guests are not present when cleaning crews arrive, and after check out have left their possessions on the property, the cleaning crews will collect their possessions/belongings and remove (or discard) them from the premises to prepare the unit for incoming guests. Guest(s) who leave their possessions at the property will be charged a $150 cleaning and service fee to the credit card used during the reservation. Please check out promptly, the cleaning crews have a concise time window to prepare the unit for upcoming Guests.
24) BASIC CHECK OUT PROCEDURES - Renters are responsible for completing the FULL check-out procedures provided in the welcome email correspondence from Iroko Properties. The basic check out procedures include reviewing and adhering to the online check out procedures provided in the welcome email, ensuring that the key fabs are placed back in their respective locations, all thrash and personal belongings are removed from the premises, dishes are washed using the dishwasher, the security system is armed, and the home is left in a good condition.
25) HOLDING OVER: Because of the nature of Owner's business Guest(s) understands, and is hereby put on notice that any unauthorized "holding over" of the property past the stated reservation period could severely jeopardize Owners business and cause loss of rental income from other previously booked guests, temporary and/or permanent loss of business, goodwill and reputation and, among other things, could force Owner to breach an agreement with other Guest(s) who may have reservations during Guest's unauthorized "holding over" period. In such an event, Owner may be legally liable to seek damages against said Guest(s) who hold over the property beyond their reservation. Guests should be aware that unauthorized "holding over" has been construed as a factor in establishing "malicious continuing occupation" of rental property, which may entitle Owner to treble damages in any unlawfully detained action. Guest(s) also recognizes the unauthorized "holding over" could be grounds in court as a cause of action for intentionally interfering with Owner’s prospective business advantage. Also, holding-over will incur a charge $100 per hour past 11:30 AM (EST) on the day of check out (in addition to any utilities and service fees), this will be charged to the credit card used during the reservation. For any monies owed to Owners for any damages to the Owners business caused by the Guest's unauthorized "holding over" period, the Owners reserve the right to seek legal action against Guest(s) in a court of law located in Durham or Wake counties in North Carolina.
26) RELATIONSHIP OF PARTIES: It is specifically agreed and understood that the relationship between the parties herein shall be deemed to be of proprietor and lodger or Guest as opposed to a relationship of landlord/tenant. Guest(s) specifically waives and make inapplicable to this lodging the provisions of North Carolina landlord/tenant laws and ordinances.
29) REMEDIES: In the event of a default to the Rental Agreement, particularly, but not limited to Guests unauthorized "holding over" or those acts mentioned above in this agreement, and in addition to all other rights and remedies Owners may have at law, Owners shall have the option, upon written notice or as the Law may hereinafter provide, Owner may immediately re-enter and remove all persons and property from premises. In such an instance, the Rental Agreement will be terminated, and Owners shall be entitled to otherwise recover all damages allowable under the Law. The Guest(s), as part of the considerations of this special rental, in recognition that this property is booked in advance by other Guests throughout the year, hereby waives all claims for damages that might be caused by Owner; re-entry and taking possession of premises or removing or storing property as herein provided, and will hold Owners harmless from loss, costs and damages occasioned thereof, and no such re-entry shall be considered or construed to be a forcible entry as defined in the North Carolina Code of Civil Procedures or other similar statutory provisions or laws. Further, if for any reason Owners are unable to deliver possession of the premises to Guest(s) at the commencement of the term specified in the Rental Agreement/reservation, Owners shall refund monies paid by Guest(s) but shall not be liable for any other damages caused thereby. This refund does not apply to Acts of God, including flooding, hurricane, tornadoes, earthquake. This refund also does not apply to acts of war or terrorism.
30) ATTORNEYS FEE/DEFAULT: If either party to this Rental Agreement brings any legal action or proceedings (including default, nonpayments, etc.) arising out of or related to this Rental Agreement, the prevailing party shall be entitled to receive from the other party, in addition to all other relief that may be granted, the reasonable attorney's fees, costs, and expenses incurred in the action or proceeding by the prevailing party.
31) INDEMNIFICATION: Guest agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Owners for any liability arising before termination of this Rental Agreement for personal injuries or property damage caused by the negligent, willful or intentional conduct of Guest(s). This indemnification agreement does not waive Owner's duty of care to prevent personal injury or property damage when that duty is imposed by law.
32) PRIOR AGREEMENTS: No prior agreement or understanding not contained in writing herein shall be made effective. Furthermore, Owners, other than what is specifically written and set forth herein, makes no other or further representation regarding the nature, character, and quality of the premises to be rented, and no representation shall be deemed to exist or be material unless and until it is reduced to a writing and signed by the parties. This Rental Agreement may be modified in writing only and must be agreed to by the parties in interest at the time of the modification. It constitutes the entire agreement of the parties. If any provision in this contract held by any court to be invalid, void or unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall never the less continue to be in full force.
33) FORUM SELECTION, JURISDICTION, LAW, AND VENUE: The parties agree to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the District Court of the State of North Carolina for Durham or Wake County and Municipal court for the city of Durham for the resolution of all disputes arising under this Agreement. The sole and exclusive venue (i.e., place where a lawsuit may be filed) for any legal proceedings shall be in the County of Durham or Wake, North Carolina. Guest expressly waives any other rights or privileges concerning the election of venue or court (i.e., state or federal) and location of the venue of action. GOVERNING LAW – It is expressly agreed that this Agreement shall be governed and construed by the laws of the State of North Carolina only, irrespective of the state of residency of Guest(s).
34) USE OF PREMISES: The Premises shall be occupied for residential purposes only, and only by the Guest(s) disclosed on the existing reservation. Guest(s) shall not engage in any activity, which will increase the rate of insurance on the property. Guest(s) shall not allow trash to accumulate in the common areas of the Premises or allow objects to be thrown from windows. Guest(s) shall not hang objects out of windows or place objects on windowsills or ledges, which may fall and injure persons below. Guest(s) shall not keep any pets in or on the Premises without written permission being first obtained from the Owners. Guest(s) shall not use porches for cooking, sleeping or storage of furniture, bicycles or other items of personal property. In no case shall Guest(s) allow porches or decks to be overloaded or occupied by more people than would be reasonably safe based on the condition of such porch or deck. Guest(s) shall not use any decorative throw pillows, shams, and decorative throw blankets for personal use during their stay. If Guest(s) use decorative throw pillows, shams, throw blankets for personal use during their stay, a dry cleaning and service fee of $200 will be charged to the credit card used during the reservation. Additional large white blankets are specifically provided on each bed for Guest(s) use during their stay.
35) DISTURBANCE: Guest(s) agrees not to play/operate televisions, radios or musical instruments or musical playback equipment in such a manner which disturbs other neighbors and shall maintain the volume of such equipment at reasonable decibel levels. Also, Guest(s) agrees to limit playing/operating of such equipment/music between the hours of 10:00 PM and 7:00 AM to a volume that cannot be heard by persons outside of the Premises.
36) BINDING EFFECT: If Guest(s) shall violate any covenant or provision of this agreement, Owners shall have the right to terminate this agreement or Guest’s right to possession under the standing reservation without any legal notice to Guest(s). If Guest assigns this agreement, whether with or without Owner's permission as required herein, the covenants and conditions contained in the agreement shall nonetheless be binding on the assignee as if assignee had agreed to this agreement. Nothing contained in this paragraph shall preclude Owners from commencing legal proceedings against any assignee of this agreement who obtained possession from the party named on the standing reservation in without Owner’s written permission.
37) REMEDIES CUMULATIVE: Owner's remedies contained in this agreement are cumulative and are in addition to, and not instead of, any other remedies granted to Owners according to this agreement or applicable by State or Local Laws or Ordinances.
38) DEFAULT AND COMPILING OF RENT: If Guest(s) fails to comply with any of the financial or material provisions of this agreement, or of any present rules and regulations or any that may be hereafter prescribed by Owners, or materially fails to comply with any duties imposed, after delivery of written or verbal notice by Owners specifying the non-compliance, the Owners, at their discretion, may terminate this agreement and no refunds will be owed to the Guest(s). In addition, Owners may terminate this agreement, with no refunds, if Guest(s) or other occupants violate this Agreement, rules, or fire, safety, health, or breaks state/federal laws, engages in criminal activities (regardless of whether arrest or conviction occurs); Guest(s) abandons the Premises; Guest(s) gives incorrect or false information during the reservation; Guest(s) or any occupant is arrested, convicted, or given deferred adjudication for a criminal offenses involving actual or potential physical harm to a person, or involving possession, manufacture, or delivery of a controlled substances, or drug paraphernalia under state statutes; any illegal drugs or paraphernalia are found on the Premises or the person of Guest(s), or occupants while on the Premises and/or; as otherwise allowed by state and federal laws.
39) TAMPERING OF HOME EQUIPMENT - Tampering with the smoke and CO2 detectors, the fire extinguisher, the first aid kit, the no smoking signs, the electrical or plumbing supply lines, the electronic locks, the home security system and outdoor security cameras is not allowed at this property. These features are for the safety, enjoyment, and the security of all guests. If tampering has been detected with these equipment, your reservation will be immediately canceled and a service fee of $1000 will be assessed..
40) Owners reserve the right to place a $250 incidental deposit hold on the credit card or any other form of payment system used to book the reservation. Any unused portion of the incidental deposit will be returned upon guest check out, up to a maximum of 7 days after check out to allot sufficient time for a property inspection, once the rooms and premises (in its entirety) are found to be free of any physical damages.
Guests understand that the Owners are not responsible for any personal injury caused by slipping on wet pavement or surfaces and that Guests are responsible for exercising care when surfaces are wet or slippery due to weather or use of hoses to wash down areas. Furthermore, the Owners are not responsible for any personal injury or loss or damage to Guests’ property caused directly or indirectly from foul play, inclement weather conditions, natural disasters, failure of heat, failure of utilities, accidents related to electrical shock, fire, heaters, stoves, flooding, explosions, faulty equipment, tenants’ failure to take adequate precautions around wet areas, or any unforeseeable circumstances. Also herein, Guest(s) have been dutifully notified, and by staying at the property are in full agreement with, of the use of outdoor security cameras at the property, which are in full operation and recording ONLY the outside area of the property. Under no circumstances will Guests hold the Owners of the Short-term Rental responsible for any damages or claims of any kind resulting from their stay, except for intentional acts of harm.This agreement and disclaimer automatically apply to all Renters and all Guests in their party that makes a reservation, check-in and resides at the Owners property. This agreement will remain in effect throughout the entire length of stay to all Renters and their Guests. Owners also reserve the right to cancel or modify reservations where it appears that a customer or Guest has engaged in fraudulent or inappropriate activity or under other circumstances where it seems that the reservations contain or resulted from a mistake or error.
Mold Warning Statement
This mold disclosure is incorporated into and made part of the Lease executed by the Landlord and the Tenant referring to and incorporating the Leased Premises. Potential health effects and symptoms associated with mold exposures include allergic reactions, asthma, and other respiratory complaints. Mold can be found almost anywhere and can grow on virtually any substance, providing moisture is present. There is no practical way to eliminate all mold and mold spores in an indoor environment. The best way to control indoor mold growth is by controlling moisture. Tenant acknowledges that the Landlord has provided direction to the Tenant on how to obtain mold informational pamphlets that are made available to the public through the United States Environmental Protection Agency (EPA). These pamphlets can be accessed by any of the methods listed below:
Protection U.S. EPA/Office of Radiation and Indoor Air Indoor Environments Division
1200 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
Mail Code 6609J
Washington, DC 20460
1. Owner’s attest to no knowledge of mold issues in the Leased Premises
Asbestos is a common building material that may be present in many buildings constructed prior to 1981.The United States Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) has determined the mere presence of asbestos materials does not pose a health risk to residents and that such materials are safe as long as they are not disturbed or dislodged in a manner that causes the asbestos fibers to be released. Sanding, scraping, pounding and other remodeling techniques that release dust may cause asbestos particles to become airborne. EPA rules do not require the material to be removed. Federal law requires that reasonable precautions are taken to minimize the chance of damage or disturbance of asbestos containing materials. Tenant(s) acknowledge that this is a WARNING that the Leased Premises may contain asbestos and may expose him/her to a chemical known to cause cancer. Tenant(s) agree that no improvements, alterations, modifications, or repairs to the premises shall be made without the express approval of the Owners. This approval will depend upon acceptance of a written plan of protection from the release of or exposure to asbestos. For more information on asbestos, we recommend the Environmental Protection Agencies web site at:
http://www.epa.gov/asbestos or contact them by calling (202) 554-1404.
1. Owners have no knowledge of asbestos hazards located in or around the Leased Premises
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION ON LEAD-BASED PAINT AND/OR LEAD-BASED PAINT HAZARDS
Lead Warning Statement
Housing built before 1978 may contain lead-based paint. Lead from paint, paint chips, and dust can pose health hazards if not managed properly. Lead exposure is especially harmful to young children and pregnant women. Before renting pre-1978 housing, Owners must disclose the presence of known lead-based paint and/or lead-based paint hazards in the dwelling. Tenants must also receive a federally approved pamphlet on lead poisoning prevention.
1. Presence of lead-based paint and/or lead-based paint hazards:
i. This is a modern built home and Owners have no knowledge of lead-based paint and/or lead-based paint hazards in the housing.
2. Records and reports available to the Owners:
i. Owners have no reports or records pertaining to lead-based paint and/or lead-based paint hazards in the leased housing.
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION ON RADON HAZARDS
Radon Warning Statement
Every tenant interested in leasing residential real property is notified that the property may present exposure to dangerous levels of indoor radon gas that may place the occupants at risk of developing radon-induced lung cancer. Radon, a Class-A human carcinogen, is the leading cause of lung cancer in non-smokers and the second leading cause overall. The Owners leasing the property has agreed to provide the tenant, upon request, with any information on radon testing results of the dwelling showing levels of radon at the leased property.
1. Owners have no knowledge of elevated radon concentrations in the dwelling.
2. Owners have no records or reports (even after a continuous testing for radon) pertaining to elevated radon concentrations at the leased dwelling.
A credit card is required as a guarantee for the total amount of the reservation at the time of booking. Payment for the total amount of the reservation is due at least 14 days before the check-in date.
Guest(s) will forfeit the total rental if Guest(s) cancels their reservation 5 days or less before check-in. Guest(s) that make alterations (5 DAYS or LESS BEFORE CHECK IN) that result in the lessening of their total length of stay from the original reservation would be subjected to an alteration fee that is dependent on the demand and the time of the alteration. The total rental including all additional charges to the booking is due 14 days before check-in. Renter(s) may mitigate their losses by purchasing Travel Insurance or Cancel for Any Reason offered from a third-party insurance provider. CANCELLATION 5 DAYS or MORE before check-in, Guest(s) will receive a refund of the amounts paid less any fees, service fees, and minus any credit card processing fees. There are NO REFUNDS for EARLY DEPARTURE. There are also NO REFUNDS (5 DAYS or LESS BEFORE CHECK-IN) for hurricanes, tropical storms or weather conditions, even if a mandatory evacuation is ordered. Guest are duly advised to seek third party travel insurance for their protection. Renter(s) ASSUMES THE RISKS INVOLVED IN RENTING THE FACILITIES.