|Prices will be charged in United States Dollars||Full Rate||Wed 21 Nov 2018||Thu 22 Nov 2018||Fri 23 Nov 2018||Sat 24 Nov 2018||Sun 25 Nov 2018||Mon 26 Nov 2018||Tue 27 Nov 2018||Wed 28 Nov 2018||Thu 29 Nov 2018||Fri 30 Nov 2018||Sat 01 Dec 2018||Sun 02 Dec 2018||Mon 03 Dec 2018||Tue 04 Dec 2018|
Boats 0’ – 30’ in lengthPhotos Details
Boat 30’ – 35’ in LengthPhotos Details
Boats 35’ – 45’ in LengthPhotos Details
Boats 45’- 55’ In LengthPhotos Details
Boats 55’ - 100’ In lengthPhotos Details
|Move the mouse over the price for inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay|
Kaibo Marina is a private facility for the use of Kaibo customers & registered boats. The Kaibo Marina consists of 26 slips able to accommodate boats of up to 100'. Full service of power and water is available. Kaibo Marina is equipped with CCTV cameras and security restricted access gate. Kaibo Marina is located at the Kaibo Restaurant, Beach Bar facility which offers Breakfast at Kaibo Beach Espresso, lunch and dinner at Kaibo Beach and fine dining experiences in the Kaibo Upstairs & Rare Rum Bar.
- Free WiFi in Public Lounge
- Bicycle Parking
- On Site Restaurant
- Boat Moorings
- Free Outdoor Parking (not guarded)
Boats 0’ – 30’ in length Book
This price plan is based on a Jet Ski or Boat Minimum of 10' or Boat under 30'. Using the Marina slips East 1-4 or West 1-4 for a minimum of 2 nights and maximum 29 night stay. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for rate plans based on more than 30 nights.
- Ocean Views
Terms & Conditions
Kaibo Marina Rules & Regulations.
The slip renter “Tenant” employees and invitees will all comply with the following regulations. Kaibo Marina & Kai One Ltd. Reserve the right to amend these rules and regulations at any time. A copy of these rules and regulations will be sent by electronic mail to the primary email address on acceptance of the application to reserve a slip.
• All boats stored at Kaibo Marina must be of sound conditions and be able to move under there own power. Recreational and charter Sail boats and motorboats are only to be permitted. Barges and commercial fishing boats of any kind are not permitted use of Kaibo Marina.
• All boats must obey the 3-knot no wake zone within a 300-yard radius of the Kaibo Marina.
• All boats are to be moored stern first with bow facing away from central walk way.
• All boats will be secured with at least two lines one on the finger & one on the central walk way.
• No storage of trailers permitted in or on the Kaibo property, parking lot or access roads. Trailers left unattended on Kaibo property will be removed at the expense of the owner.
• All lines, rigging and halyards should be secured so to reduce noise.
• The navigation rules of the Cayman Islands must be observed at all times.
• All pets must be kept on a leash while on the Kaibo Marina or related properties. Owners must clean up after pets.
• The marina day starts at 9am Check out time is 11am. Check in time is 12pm.
• No boat will be use to live on for more than seven consecutive days without prior written approval and consent form Kaibo Marina.
• Tenants employees and invitees are prohibited from sharing marina security entrance code, holding/propping security gate open allowing unauthorized persons entrance. Any act of unauthorized admittance will be finable to the amount of lost revenue to Kaibo Marina.
• The tenant will be responsible for any repairs or damage it causes to the slip or other parts of Kaibo Marina caused by tenant, its employees, invitees or agents. Kaibo Marina will supply a detailed invoice of repairs, labor, parts, shipping and duty cost.
• The tenant will comply with the Kaibo Marina Hurricane Plan. A copy of which will be sent via electronic mail to the primary contact at time of lease agreement signing. During June1st to November 31st (“Hurricane Season”) or when boats are leasing for periods extending into hurricane season.
• Tenants must have alternative moorage/storage for boats in the event of a hurricane or high winds. No boats regardless of agreements will be permitted to remain on Kaibo marina during high winds, storm or hurricane. Kaibo Marina employees and instructed third parties will determine when an emergency situation exists resulting in a boats evacuation. In some cases this maybe before the official hurricane, storm watch or warning has been issued by the Cayman Islands Government.
• If Kaibo Marina determines an emergency situation exists it will be assumed that Kaibo marina employees, and instructed third parties are authorized to enter onto the boat and/or move, remove, relocate, reposition the boat to an alternative location. Wherever Kaibo Marina or third party deems reasonable at the time to protect the, Kaibo Marina property and general welfare. The tenant shall pay for all costs associated with relocation. An emergency for the purpose of these rules and regulations will be a dangerous situation that requires immediate or timely action or where it is predicted by local or international sources that high winds, storm or hurricane is predicted to enter the Cayman area. Kaibo Marina, employees, and instructed third parties will not be held responsible for any loss or damage sustained from the relocation of any vessel that is moved due to an emergency situation.
• Re-fueling will not be permitted on the Kaibo Marina nor will the use of re-fueling truck services be allowed on any of the Kaibo property. All re-fueling must be carried out on the designated fuel dock using designated Rubis equipment.
• All slips and surrounding areas including water shall be kept clean and clear and unpolluted.
• All garbage must be disposed off in the designated dumpsters.
• Head or sewage must not be pumped overboard.
• Boat fuel tank or bilges are not to be discharged.
• No cleaning of fish or marina life on the marina or boat.
• No fishing from marina or moored boats
• No repairs, painting of any boat with out prior consent.
• No open flame, gas or charcoal fires permitted under any circumstances.
• No laundry left out to dry.
Kaibo Marina Is A Private Facility For The Use Of Kaibo Customers & Registered Boats Only
Kaibo Marina & Kai One Ltd
reserve the right to refuse entry to Kaibo Beach, Kaibo Upstairs, Kaibo Espresso,
Rubis Fuel Station.
All amounts are stated in US dollars.88 Payment for all slips will be charged the day of your arrival in the currency determined by your credit card. All Cayman Islands Debit Cards will be charged at 0.80 of the shown amount.
All confirmed reservations not cancelled at least one day prior to arrival (defined as 4:00 pm local time day prior) will be the responsibility of the boat owner. Cancellations received within the 24-hour period or a “no show” will incur one night’s slip charge to be assessed to the credit card on file. Please provide notice of cancellation before 4:00 pm the day prior to arrival to avoid a penalty of one night’s slip charge.