Kasbah Du Toubkal - Lodge
|Prices will be charged in Euro||Full Rate||Mon 25 Jun 2018||Tue 26 Jun 2018||Wed 27 Jun 2018||Thu 28 Jun 2018||Fri 29 Jun 2018||Sat 30 Jun 2018||Sun 01 Jul 2018||Mon 02 Jul 2018||Tue 03 Jul 2018||Wed 04 Jul 2018||Thu 05 Jul 2018||Fri 06 Jul 2018||Sat 07 Jul 2018||Sun 08 Jul 2018|
KDT Azzaden Trekking LodgePhotos Details
10 Dar Imlil Standard StandardDetails
11 Dar Imlil Superior StandardDetails
12 Dar Imlil DeLuxe StandardDetails
91.Eagle's Nest Group Booking StandardDetails
92. Morocco Group Booking StandardDetails
|Move the mouse over the price for inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay|
The Kasbah Du Toubkal's Trekking Lodge is 4.5 hours walk from the Kasbah and requires a guide. The Lodge has four en-suite bedrooms, a terrace, a lounge with open fire and its own hammam (steam bath). It is staffed with an excellent Berber chef. The Kasbah du Toubkal (1800m), just 60km from Marrakech (so day excursions from Marrakech easily arranged), is situated at the foot of Jbel Toubkal, the highest peak in North Africa. Described by Condé Nast Traveller as having "the best rooftop views in North Africa”. You can phone the Kasbah directly on +212 (0) 524 42 56 11 or contact the Reservation Office at firstname.lastname@example.org. We can also arrange multi centre treks and holidays. Contact us.
- DVD Library
- Sauna/Steam Room
- Broadband Internet Access
- On Site Restaurant
KDT Azzaden Trekking Lodge Book
This rate applies to staying at Kasbah Du Toubkal's Trekking Lodge in the Azzaden Valley on a half-board basis. The services of a Mountain Guide will be needed to get to the Lodge which is 140 euro each way (minimum 2 people). This charge includes a picnic lunch and a baggage mule and muleteer
- One Queen Bed or Two Single Beds
- Clock Radio
- Fridge - Bar Fridge
- Outdoor Setting
- Shower over bath
- Cots Available
- Dogs Accepted
- Daily Room Service
- iPod Dock
- Tea/Coffee Making
- Mini Fridge
- CD Player
- Linen and Towels Provided
Terms & Conditions
• Payment is required in full to confirm your reservation.
• Payment can be made by the following methods:
- Credit and debit cards: VISA or MasterCard (we do not accept American Express). Credit cards incur a 3.5% handling fee whereas UK debit cards do not incur a fee.
• We debit in sterling as we are a UK company.
• We use the current prevailing rate of exchange at time of invoice confirmation.
• We have a secure internet connection for payments and details will be provided upon
• Cancellation at any time up to 48 hours before arrival date:
Cancellation charge of 50% of invoice value or 1 day’s bed and breakfast whichever is
the greater from the point of making a confirmed booking.
• No-shows and cancellations 48 hours or less before arrival date:
100% of invoice value from the point of making a confirmed booking.
• All cancellations are subject to the management’s discretion.
• Discover Ltd is ABTA Bonded. ABTA No.: V4335