|Prices will be charged in United States Dollars||Full Rate||Sun 03 Dec 2023||Mon 04 Dec 2023||Tue 05 Dec 2023||Wed 06 Dec 2023||Thu 07 Dec 2023||Fri 08 Dec 2023||Sat 09 Dec 2023||Sun 10 Dec 2023||Mon 11 Dec 2023||Tue 12 Dec 2023||Wed 13 Dec 2023||Thu 14 Dec 2023||Fri 15 Dec 2023||Sat 16 Dec 2023|
|Guest House & Cottages|
Mountain Terraces 2 Bedroom HousePhotos Details
Mountain Terraces One Bedroom CottagePhotos Details
King Room LuxuryPhotos Details
|Move the mouse over the price for inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay|
Standing like the crown jewel of the Historic Sonoma Plaza the Ledson Hotel invites guests to step back in time to a grander era.
Meticulously designed and built by fifth generation Sonoma farmer and winemaker, Steve Ledson, this luxury boutique hotel with its six individually decorated guestrooms plays host to those who shape our world.
Antique grandeur and modern amenities combine with subtlety, efficient and personalized service, making this unique Ledson Hotel one of the most distinguished addresses in California.
It's about luxury. It's about you.
- WiFi Internet
- On Site Restaurant
- Free Parking
- Guest Lounge
Mountain Terraces 2 Bedroom House Book
This beautiful two bedroom, two bathroom cottage sits a top Moon Mountain, four miles up Cavedale Road from Highway 12 in the middle of our Mountain Terraces Winery and Vineyards property. If you are looking for a get-a-way location in wine country, where you can spend some time with friends or family this is an ideal location. A fully equipped kitchen provides all you will need to prepare your own meals during your stay, allowing that you stock up on food on your way there. The Mountain Terraces tasting room is a short walk or drive from the cottage and it may be possible to secure an appointment for tasting there during your stay.
If your ideal trip includes going to 3 wineries each day of your stay and then having dinner in Sonoma each night, this may not be the best location for your stay. Cavedale Road is paved, but only one lane in many place and is a true Sonoma County Mountain Road, while completely safe it does require attentive driving coming up and down the hill.
We are happy to answer questions for you regarding the location and availability. Please feel free to contact us directly at The Ledson Hotel (707) 996-9779.
- Sleeps 4
Mountain Terraces One Bedroom Cottage Book
One bedroom cottage is located on the Mountain Terraces Winery and Vineyards property on Cavedale Road four miles from Highway 12 in Sonoma. It has a full kitchen and an expansive deck with breathtaking views of Sonoma Valley. If you are looking for Wine Country Getaway location, this is an ideal place for you to stay. For availability and reservatoins please contact the Ledson Hotel.
- Sleeps 2
King Room Luxury Book
All six of our uniquely designed and decorated rooms are exquisitely appointed and include king-sized beds, whirlpool tubs with a separate standing shower, marble sink vanity, complimentary Internet access, refrigerator, fireplace and balcony. Craftsmanship that speaks to an older age and modern convenience meet to provide guests with the best of old world style and new world comfort.
- Sleeps 2
Terms & Conditions
Ledson Hotel Terms & Conditions
• Maximum occupancy per room is 2 guests. This is an adult property 21 years and older.
• The Ledson Hotel smoke free environment, all rooms are non-smoking. In the case where there is evidence of smoking in the room, a $200.00 cleaning fee will be charged.
• Unfortunately we are unable to accommodate pets of any kind.
• The Zina Lounge is open from 10:30am-6pm daily. The Zina Lounge and the Ledson Hotel are not liable for damaged or lost valuables on the property.
• The linens, robes and amenities are provided for guest use. These items are the property of Ledson Hotel and are not to be removed from the rooms.
•I hereby authorize The Ledson Hotel & Zina Lounge to charge my credit card on file if damage or other fees are incurred during my stay.
Mountain Terraces Cottage Terms & Conditions
• All of the above policies apply, Maximum occupancy is 4 guests
•If booking our Mountain Terrace Cottage, please contact us directly for directions to the Cottage and Check-in Information.
• At the time of booking we will charge the credit card provided for the first 2 nights of your stay as a deposit. The remaining balance will be charged on the day of your arrival.
• Reservations cancelled 30 days prior to date of arrival will be issued a full refund.