Lone Oak Ranch & Retreat
|Prices will be charged in United States Dollars||Full Rate||Tue 21 Feb 2017||Wed 22 Feb 2017||Thu 23 Feb 2017||Fri 24 Feb 2017||Sat 25 Feb 2017||Sun 26 Feb 2017||Mon 27 Feb 2017||Tue 28 Feb 2017||Wed 01 Mar 2017||Thu 02 Mar 2017||Fri 03 Mar 2017||Sat 04 Mar 2017||Sun 05 Mar 2017||Mon 06 Mar 2017|
Standard Hotel RoomPhotos Details
Meeting SpacePhotos Details
Meeting Space- Pool House StandardDetails
Meeting Space- Ballroom StandardPhotos Details
Meeting Space- Mother Micks StandardDetails
Meeting Space- Vet Center StandardDetails
Meeting Space- Theatre StandardDetails
Meeting Space- Cafe StandardPhotos Details
Meeting Space- Arena StandardPhotos Details
|Move the mouse over the price for inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay|
Welcome to Lone Oak Ranch & Retreat! Our beautiful ranch property is a quick, 30 minute drive north of Denton, Texas. With numerous indoor and outdoor venue spaces available for event hosting, our site is perfect for weddings, retreats and family reunions, private parties, camp and more!
If you are looking for the perfect get-away, we welcome you to stay the night in one of our hotel rooms, guest houses or bunk houses. Come enjoy time around a campfire, on a hayride or a trail ride or in our swimming pool. Whatever the occasion, Lone Oak Ranch has something for you!
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Pet friendly
- Meeting Room
- Free Parking
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Hiking Trails
- WiFi Internet
- Oversize Vehicle Parking
Standard Hotel Room Book
Standard rates for this room
- Air conditioned
- Linen Provided
- Outdoor Setting
- Linen and Towels Provided
- Dogs Accepted
Terms & Conditions
Activities available will include: Stock Farm/Petting Zoo; volleyball; field sports; washers; horseshoes; hiking trails, fishing, and more.
Hotel Rooms and Bunk Houses will also be reserved on a first come/first serve basis unless noted/reserved within contract. Payment for overnight and meeting rooms reserved will be individual guest or “host” guest’s responsibility by the day of the event.
Facility Use: Unless other arrangements have been made, one or more additional groups may be occupying the facility at the same time as your event. We will take steps in assuring that this will not interfere with the quality of your experience with us.
Food: Food prepared, and consumed, during an event at Lone Oak Ranch and Retreat is intended to stay on property before, during, and after the event. At no time is food allowed to leave with guests.
Animals: Dogs are permitted on property with a $25 night per pet fee. Max. dog weight is 70 lbs with a 2 dog limit. Horses are allowed with a stall fee.
Golf Cart(s) Rental: Those renting golf carts from Lone oak Ranch and Retreat will adhere to the following guidelines:
• Renter must have completed a Lone oak liability waiver, including credit card form in the case of damage to cart upon return.
• Anyone driving carts must be at least 18 years of age.
• All carts must stay on the main roads within property. No carts are to be driven on grass, trails, etc.
• Drivers and riders must be in seats within the cart while driving.
Alcohol (Beer and Wine Only):
• Lone Oak Ranch and Retreat is not permitted to sell alcohol and will not be held responsible for any accidents associated with the consumption of
alcohol while on Lone Oak property.
• You may bring your own alcohol on property (Limit: 1 keg per 100 guests).
• $350 food and beverage fee associated with the consumption of alcohol on property with group larger then 100 guests.
• $200 food and beverage fee associated with the consumption of alcohol on property with group smaller then 100 guests.
• Lone Oak supplies a licensed bartender to serve all alcohol: $45/hour with a 4 hour minimum.
• Serving will stop 1 hour prior to reception/event closure
• Security is required for all events (groups over 50) when alcohol is present: $45/hour.
• Alcohol is required to be kept in one designated area while on property, and to be consumed only within the confines of that building or area. No
alcohol is to be consumed in the Lone Oak Chapel at any time.
• Any damage (broken windows, vehicles on grass areas, etc., or excess cleanup will be the host responsibility and will be billed appropriately.
Cooperation: If good faith effort has not been put forth to recognize and/or respond appropriately the above expectations, any event may be cancelled prior to or during that specific event.
PLEASE NOTE: Unless specific arrangements have been made, the ranch may be utilized by another group(s) at the same time as your event. We will take steps in assuring that this only has a positive effect on your experience with us.
Any group or individual exempt from hotel and/or sales tax will need to provide Lone Oak Ranch and Retreat a copy of their exemption certificate(s). If this is not presented, sales and hotel tax will be added to final invoice.
We will charge full price if cancelled 2 days before.