My Hawaii Hostel
|Prices will be charged in United States Dollars||Thu 23 Mar 2017||Fri 24 Mar 2017||Sat 25 Mar 2017||Sun 26 Mar 2017||Mon 27 Mar 2017||Tue 28 Mar 2017||Wed 29 Mar 2017||Thu 30 Mar 2017||Fri 31 Mar 2017||Sat 01 Apr 2017||Sun 02 Apr 2017||Mon 03 Apr 2017||Tue 04 Apr 2017||Wed 05 Apr 2017|
Queen, Private Room StandardPhotos Details
Mixed Dorm - 4 person dorm (green 2)Photos Details
Mixed Dorm - 4 person dorm (green 1)Photos Details
Mixed Dorm- 8 person dormPhotos Details
Female Dorm - 8 person dormPhotos Details
Queen Private, En SuiteDetails
|Move the mouse over the price for inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay|
My Hawaii Hostel is your home away from home. Featuring recently renovated facilities, a perfectly central location, and unsurpassed dedication to your comfort and convenience, My Hawaii Hostel is the #1 choice for affordable accommodation on the Big Island.
We designed our facilities on the belief that great value should not sacrifice style and comfort. Because of this, we offer accommodation in male, female, and mixed dorms. Private rooms are also available for those who require a bit more space.
Guests have access to both communal and self-contained bathrooms. The indoor/outdoor lounge area has been intentionally organized to promote an interactive and socially-driven lodging experience. Don’t just get away - make memories!
Other amenities include a fully equipped self-service kitchen and BBQ area where you can feel free to prepare your own meals and snacks; a commercial fridge with more than enough space for everyone to share; plenty of standard appliances and dishware; free Wi-Fi; and even coffee/tea service!
Dorms feature in-room lockers for each guest so you can rest easy knowing your valuables are safe while you enjoy your time exploring the island. We also have plenty of secure storage options for larger items like bikes and surfboards.
You can expect your room to be well equipped with reading lamps, fans, air conditioning, and comfortable bedding - everything you need to make yourself at home here while you find exciting things to do in Kona.
Centrally located just three miles south of the heart of Kailua-Kona’s village with easy access to the most popular beach locations along the famed Ali’i Drive, My Hawaii Hostel makes it easy for you to enjoy all that Kona has to offer!
If you are deciding where to stay in Hawaii, look no further! My Hawaii Hostel is the very best new Kona hostel, fully committed to the modern social adventurer in you.
- Non-Smoking Property
- Interconnecting Rooms
- WiFi Internet
- Free WiFi in Public Lounge
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Iron On Request
- Free Parking
- Internet Access
- BBQ Area
- Disabled Access Rooms
- Camp Kitchen
- Street parking
- Guest Lounge
Queen Private, En Suite Book
Standard rates for this room
- Beach Towels Provided
- Ceiling Fans
- En-suite Bathroom
- Air conditioned
- Ceiling Fan & Evening Breeze aircondition
- Linen and Towels Provided
- 1 Queen Bed
- Lounge Area
Terms & Conditions
• Reception Hours. No walk-ins after 8 pm. Please note our reception hours are 8am – 10pm. If your flight lands by 10 pm we will allow you to check in late IF you have notified us upon booking. However, if your scheduled flight lands AFTER 10 pm you will not be able to check in.
• Min/max stay policy. The maximum stay is 14 days. If you have reason to stay longer than 2 weeks please contact us directly via email or phone to discuss.
• Group Bookings – We love groups! Contact us directly via phone or email to discuss the needs of your group.
• Children aged 16 and under are not permitted in shared rooms without an accompanying adult (over the age of 18). Please contact us prior to booking if you have questions regarding children.
• Room moves may be necessary. We cannot always guarantee that guests from a group booking will be in the same room or any booking will be in the same room for the duration of the stay, though we will always try our best!
• For Christmas we require a minimum stay of the 24th & 25th of December. Sorry, we do not accept check-in or check-outs on Christmas Day.
Payment in full is due upon arrival.
My Hawaii accepts cash (local currency), Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover cards.
My Hawaii has a 48 hour cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within 48 hours of your reservation will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
Your card will still be authorized for payment in the event of a no show or late cancellation.
Special cancellation policy: For bookings two weeks before and one week after the Ironman World Championships cancellation must be made 3 weeks in advance. If cancelled later than three weeks in advance, the first three nights will be charged.