Oakland Manor House Inn
|Prices will be charged in United States Dollars||Full Rate||Wed 19 Dec 2018||Thu 20 Dec 2018||Fri 21 Dec 2018||Sat 22 Dec 2018||Sun 23 Dec 2018||Mon 24 Dec 2018||Tue 25 Dec 2018||Wed 26 Dec 2018||Thu 27 Dec 2018||Fri 28 Dec 2018||Sat 29 Dec 2018||Sun 30 Dec 2018||Mon 31 Dec 2018||Tue 01 Jan 2019|
Innkeepers Apartment StandardDetails
|Deluxe Rooms - Available for a one night stay.|
Speakeasy Room #1Photos Details
Mermaid Room #4Photos Details
|Deluxe Suites - Minimum two-night stay.|
Peacock Suite #3Photos Details
Sage Suite #2Photos Details
|Deluxe Master Suite - Dog friendly, handicap access, minimum two-night stay.|
Grace’s Suite Room #5Photos Details
|Move the mouse over the price for inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay|
For a relaxing getaway, the Oakland Manor House has five overnight bed and breakfast rooms with private bath, each with its own theme to represent an area attraction or the history of the surrounding area.
- Pet friendly
- Hiking Trails
- Mini Fridge
- BBQ Area
- In House Movies
- Dining Room
- Fire Sprinkler System
- BBQ Area- Propane Grills
- Coffee Pot
- Lawn Chairs
- Interconnecting Rooms
- Mood Lighting
- Bicycle Parking
- Complimentary Wifi
- WiFi Internet
- Non-Smoking Property
- Bike Wash
- Internet Access
- Dog Friendly
- Broadband Internet Access
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Guest Lounge
- Conference Facilities
- Yoga Room
- Air Conditioning
- Hair Dryer
- Iron On Request
- Free Outdoor Parking (not guarded)
- Free High Speed Wifi
- Hairdryer - Upon request
- USB Plugs
- Free Parking
- Free Luggage Storage
- HD Cable Channels
- Oversize Vehicle Parking
- Outdoor Seating
Innkeepers Apartment Standard Book
Standard rates for this room
- Fridge - Fullsize
- 1 Queen Bed
- Tea/Coffee Maker
- Bathrobe on Request
- Broadband Internet Access
- Ceiling Fans
- Queen Bed
- Interconnecting rooms
- Mini Fridge
- Free Breakfast
- Internet Access
- Complimentary European Breakfast
- Wireless Internet
- Free Toiletries
- BBQ Area
- Cable/Satellite TV
- Linen and Towels Provided
- Dining Setting
- Air conditioned
Speakeasy Room #1 Book
This intimate art deco designed room with its hand painted angel trumpets and brick secret passage gives homage to the era that shifted American social life and in which our home was presumed to have been built. The 1920s roared and so did prohibition. We can only imagine the secrets, dancing, music and raucous celebrations that were held in our sleepy town that Al Capone was rumored to have frequented and may have even buried some of his loot.
This cozy second-floor room overlooks our large live oaks and Lake Apopka. It has one queen size bed that can sleep two adults. Follow the hush-hush passage into your large private bathroom with copper walls and a full bath with soaking tub and shower. Release your own inhibitions by relaxing into our Speakeasy.
Mermaid Room #4 Book
In 1947 mermaids made their way to central Florida to the nearby Weeki Wachee Springs. The longest running underwater extravaganza continues presently at this small roadside underwater theater in which we give homage. Embrace the mystery and enchantment that is the mermaid as you surround yourself under the décor of these sirens in our queen size bed. Peep through the porthole to your soul and dream.
This second-floor room has a full bath with soaking tub and shower. It can also be rented with the Peacock room as there is an adjoining door that can be utilized.
Peacock Suite #3 Book
This majestic room was designed with our favorite flamboyant local bird in mind. As the sun fades, if you listen closely, you will hear their calling. Peacocks roam our town freely and are certainly a sight to behold. They are the epitome of beauty.
This graceful animal offers lessons about self-love, honor, integrity and the importance of facing life’s challenges as well as the unknown with courage and confidence. When the peacock struts gracefully into your life you may be entering a time of rebirth.
Embrace your own unique, beautiful self as this lush, second-floor room welcomes you with its lovely view of the live oaks and Lake Apopka. It has one queen size bed and a separate dressing area from the bathroom with a standup shower. This room can also connect to our Mermaid room through an adjoining door for larger parties or to have the luxury of two attached rented spaces.
Sage Suite #2 Book
Sage is one of the most important Native American ceremonial plants and this room was designed to honor those that protected the spirit of this land long before our arrival. There is a rich ancestral Native American history that permeates our grounds that we remember with deep regard.
Feel your own sacred self as you retire into the well-lit cave with hand painted spirit animals surrounding a tranquil queen size bed that will sleep two adults on our second floor. This is one of our larger rooms that also has a sitting area and can accommodate another single bed at an additional cost. A small, private full bath with soaking tub and shower can help release any tension.
Grace’s Suite Room #5 Book
This room is our largest and most luxurious in honor of the most gracious and exotic women our town has ever known. Grace Mather-Smith, a Chicago trained opera singer and actress, hit this sleepy town like a bombshell and would forever be the matriarch and spirit in which we showcase our Inn. Her dedication to community and love for life can be felt in every room but especially here in this first-floor suite.
There is approximately 600 square feet of space with a King size bed. Additional sleeping options can be arranged for more guests. There is a large soaking, jetted tub that overlooks the oaks in addition to a large modern shower built for two. There is also a separate entrance to the rear gardens. This room sits right next to the chef’s kitchen in case you need a midnight snack.
Terms & Conditions
OAKLAND MANOR HOUSE RULES
1. Check-in time is from 4:00 and 6:00 PM and checkout time is at 11:00 AM. If you plans require special arrangements, please contact the Innkeeper at (407) 614-8219 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. The main entrance, off of the parking lot, is the door to the right at the top of the ramp. Once inside the screened-in porch, the main entrance door is on the left.
3. Guests are issued a door key code for the duration of their stay at the Oakland Manor House. The four-digit code opens the main entrance and the guest’s room.
4. The Innkeeper resides on the premises and can be reached at any time, day or night, by phone or text, (812) 345-4353, in case of an emergency.
5. Three guest phones are available that are located: 1) on the desk in the lobby, 2) in the main kitchen, and 3) in the upstairs lounge. Emergency numbers, the property address, the innkeepers contact info, the Wi-Fi password and other important information are posted on cards next to each of the phones.
6. Free Wi-Fi networks are available, one called Oakland Manor House, and the other, Oakland Manor House 5G. The password for both networks is: OMH34760
7. Inn guests can make themselves at home everywhere in the Oakland Manor House or its surrounding grounds, unless there is a “Private’ sign or a door is closed and / or locked.
8. There is an upstairs guest lounge that is equipped with a small refrigerator, a microwave, bottled water, coffee and tea. Guests are not permitted on the balcony off the upstairs lounge; the exit door there is for emergency use only.
9. Oakland Manor House’s quiet hours are from 10:00 PM until 8:00 AM, Sunday through Thursday, and on weekends and holidays, 11:00 PM until 9:00 AM. In consideration of others, please do not use speakers on personal devices (computers, notebooks, cell phones or any other multimedia devices) without wearing ear phone, headset or placing the audio speaker on mute.
10. Coffee and tea are available at 7:30 AM in the kitchen on the main level. A continental breakfast buffet is available from 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM. You can dine in the adjoining breakfast nook, on the dining room tables or on the screened-in porch.
11. Bicycles, fishing poles, binoculars, lawn chairs and other items are available upon request. Rental fees may apply.
12. The Oakland Manor House Inn is not suitable for children (18 years old or under). If / when the property is rented, in its entirety, to a family or a group, children may be permitted with prior approval of the Innkeeper, but they must be supervised at all times.
13. The Oakland Manor House is a non-smoking and drug-free environment. Any violation will be cause for dismissal from the property without consideration. Additionally, no candles or any other open flame devices are permitted on the premises.
14. Generally, no animals are not allowed at the Inn. A small dog MAY BE ALLOWED WITH PRIOR APPROVAL of the Innkeeper WHEN THE GUEST HAS RENTED ROOM #5, Grace’s Suite, which is located at the back of the house on the main floor. That room is equipped with a pet door leading onto a private porch and into a fenced-in yard. Additional pet fees may be required.
15. Articles removed from the rooms or the property, accept for the complimentary toiletries, will be subjected to a charge for the replacement costs. Furthermore, any damages to furniture, fixtures, or to the house or grounds, due to negligence, or misuse, will be billed to the credit card on file.
The Oakland Manor House requires pre-payment for room reservations when the rooms are booked. Extras, products and services plus sales and tourism development taxes will all be collected at the time of the stay.
The Oakland Manor House (OMH) is small family-owned boutique inn with only five rooms. We get deeply involved in preparations for every aspect of our guests’ stay, well in-advance of their reservation date. As a result, cancellations have a significant impact on our business.
If you need to cancel your reservation, please make sure to do so at least seven (7) days prior to the date you were expecting to arrive at OMH. We will issue you a refund minus $25 to cover credit card fees and handling time.
If you have a group reservation; a reservation for three (3), or more rooms, please contact us concerning any changes. The cancellation policy will be subject to the agreed to terms when you reserved which may require an advanced notice of 14 days or more.
In the unlikely event that you must cancel with less than seven (7) days notice, and if you fail to arrive or shorten your stay with us or check out early, you will receive a gift certificate for the days charged for which you did not stay at OMH. The gift certificate may be used anytime there is availability. A $25 cancellation charge may apply for to ‘No Show’ reservations.
For prepaid reservation or those made with an advance deposit, a $25 processing fee will be deducted when the cancellation is made within fourteen (14) days of your arrival date and no less than seven (7) days prior to your arrival date. The same rules apply if canceled after seven (7) days prior to your arrival.
If you reserved a room with an OMH gift certificate and you need to cancel your reservation a $25 cancellation fee may be apply to your gift certificate.