O Canada House Bed and Breakfast
|Prices will be charged in Canada Dollars||Fri 27 May 2022||Sat 28 May 2022||Sun 29 May 2022||Mon 30 May 2022||Tue 31 May 2022||Wed 01 Jun 2022||Thu 02 Jun 2022||Fri 03 Jun 2022||Sat 04 Jun 2022||Sun 05 Jun 2022||Mon 06 Jun 2022||Tue 07 Jun 2022||Wed 08 Jun 2022||Thu 09 Jun 2022|
Master RoomPhotos Details
North RoomPhotos Details
East RoomPhotos Details
Small RoomPhotos Details
Penthouse SuitePhotos Details
Cottage RoomPhotos Details
West RoomPhotos Details
|Move the mouse over the price for inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay|
Welcome to O Canada House Bed & Breakfast in the heart of downtown Vancouver. Enjoy modern luxuries in a Victorian setting at one of the West End's most historic buildings. Nestled on Barclay Street in downtown Vancouver, O'Canada House allows guests the freedom of being only minutes away from the city's renowned tourist attractions, endless dining adventures, and rich mix of diverse shopping and entertainment.
- Fire Sprinkler System
- Free High Speed Wifi
- Hair Dryer
- Free Luggage Storage
- Coffee Maker
- Crib - Upon Request
- Non-Smoking Property
- Free WiFi in Public Lounge
- Internet Access
- Dining Room
- Free Breakfast
- Guest Lounge
- Tour Desk
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Cable TV
Master Room Book
The grand Master Room has at its heart a magnificent King bed. Located on the main floor of O Canada House off a private hallway, the Master Room is a decorated with a spacious wood-panelled armoire and dresser drawers. Enter through the double French doors and rest in twin chairs lit by large bedside windows or shower in the private ensuite after sight-seeing Vancouver.
North Room Book
Wake up to the view of the front gardens and tree-lined Barclay Street or enjoy the gorgeous night lit Vancouver Skyline through the brilliant bay window. Soak in the claw-foot bathtub in the Suite’s beautiful and spacious ensuite bathroom with full amenities package. Enjoy a tranquil sleep in the King bed.
East Room Book
Decorated with period paintings and furniture paired with modern luxuries, the entire suite is gently illuminated by a bay window behind the King headboard. The spacious ensuite features an enclosed shower with full amenities package.
Small Room Book
The Small Suite is adorned with a plush double bed and turn-of-the-century writer’s desk. Step out of the shower in the private ensuite and into the adjoining dressing room with a secluded view of our backyard gardens.
Penthouse Suite Book
O Canada House’s largest suite, the Penthouse features two King beds and occupies the entire third floor. A private staircase leads into a grand open area with two gables. The north gable has chaise lounge cushions to recline by the front window overlooking Barclay Street. A four-seat wooden table is tucked into the south gable with a view of the backyard gardens. Skylights illuminate the warm seating area in the centre of the Penthouse Suite as well as the bright ensuite bathroom with shower.
Cottage Room Book
O Canada House’s cottage is a Vancouver dream. A secluded space in the heart of downtown, the Cottage Room features a luxurious Queen bed and full ensuite bathroom. Plan the day outside on the Suite’s sunny private patio or at the cosy reading space beside the gas fireplace. Swing open the double French doors to begin your day amongst O Canada House’s backyard gardens. Please note, this room has no windows, but it has extractor system for air circulation.
West Room Book
The spacious West Room is a bed and breakfast retreat. After a long day of exploring downtown Vancouver, relax in comfortable classic chairs by the faux fireplace or on the Queen bed. A beautiful armoire adorned with antique hatboxes sits beside the entrance to the private ensuite with shower.
Terms & Conditions
Please read before making a reservation:
• Your credit card info is required to reserve your room.
• Management reserves the right to charge a cleaning/damage fee of $200 if smoking occurs in the room or damage to bedding or other areas in the room takes place during a guest's stay.
• Cancellation policy: Cancellations more than 7 days in advance will be free of charge, cancellation within 7 days will be charged half of the full balance as a cancellation penalty.
• Non-refundable rates are fully charged at the time of booking and are not refunded if the guest has to cancel for any reason. You can choose the non-refundable vs. standard rate on our booking page. Click “BOOK NOW“ below, enter promo code “DEPOSIT” on the top right corner of the calendar, and “Apply”. Then book the room as you normally would.
• Modifying your reservation: change in the length of stay or dates of your reservation may result in a rate change or charge.
• We accept VISA, Mastercard, Debit, VISA Debit, and Travel Debit. American Express is not accepted.
Rooms, Accessibility & Parking:
• Master Suite is located on the ground floor, North, South, West, and East Suite are located on the second floor (or called the first floor for European guests), Penthouse Suite takes up the entire top floor. Cottage Suite is in the back yard, separate from the main building with a separate entrance.
• We DO NOT have an elevator in the house, there are 8 stairs in front of the house. Our staffs are more than happy to help lift your luggage but please still take stairs into consideration if you are not comfortable climbing up.
• We have 2 parking spots directly behind our home or if that is full we have 3 additional spots (stalls 14-16) in the private parking lot just beside the house. Fobs needed to get in there.
Please do not leave any personal items in your parked vehicle. O Canada House is not responsible for any theft, break-ins, or vandalism to parked vehicles.
• Smoking is restricted in the house, and within 6 meters of the building (including front porch, garden, and back yard).
• Please let us know in advance if an extra child/adult is joining you, an extra person may result in a rate change or charge. Please contact us for clarification or questions.
• O Canada House does not have provisions for pets.
• Check-in: 2-5 pm, you are welcome to drop bags off earlier in the day, however, rooms may not be ready till 2 pm.
• Check-out: 11 am
Leaving Vancouver late in the day? Leave your luggage with us and come back for afternoon tea, and an opportunity to freshen up before departing.
We want to try our best to serve you the best breakfast we can offer, it would be helpful to let us know your dietary restriction or food allergy. Want to know more about our breakfast? Feel free to check out our breakfast page for our breakfast information.