Old Trafford Guest House
|Prices will be charged in United Kingdom Pounds||Full Rate||Sat 28 May 2022||Sun 29 May 2022||Mon 30 May 2022||Tue 31 May 2022||Wed 01 Jun 2022||Thu 02 Jun 2022||Fri 03 Jun 2022||Sat 04 Jun 2022||Sun 05 Jun 2022||Mon 06 Jun 2022||Tue 07 Jun 2022||Wed 08 Jun 2022||Thu 09 Jun 2022||Fri 10 Jun 2022|
Comfort Triple RoomDetails
Deluxe Family RoomDetails
Comfort Quadruple RoomDetails
Standard Double RoomDetails
Standard Quadruple RoomDetails
Standard Twin RoomDetails
|Move the mouse over the price for inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay|
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Old Trafford Guest House is situated in Manchester, 1.1 miles from Old Trafford Stadium.
Some units have a seating area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room includes a shared bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.
You will find a shared kitchen at the property.
The Lowry is 1.4 miles from Old Trafford Guest House, while Trafford Centre is 2.3 miles away. Manchester Airport is 6.2 miles from the property.
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Free WiFi in Public Lounge
- WiFi Internet
- Free Parking
Double Room Book
Very big and spacious room with one double bed and one bunk bed. Everything is new and recently refurbished. It is perfect for short stay in Manchester.
All necessities are included (bedding, toiletries, towels, free Wifi in entire property).
- Bunk Beds
- Linen Provided
- Wireless Internet
- Linen and Towels Provided
- Double Bed
Terms & Conditions
The guest can cancel free of charge until 7 days before arrival.
Check-in from 15:00 to 21:00.
Check out before 10:00.
Early check-in / Late check-out is subject to availability and needs to be arranged in advance (extra charges apply).
There is no smoking throughout the Guest House.
Photo ID is required to show up upon request.
1. You are welcome to come and go as you please but if arriving late we do ask you to keep the noise down out of respect for other guests. This is a non-party house and quiet neighborhood.
2. Ensure your valuables are stored safely throughout your stay. The Old Trafford Guest House will not accept any responsibility for any losses or damages.
3. Children must be supervised by adults at all times.
4. Please be clean and respect our space, do not litter throughout the guest house and please use bins provided.
5. To ensure we are able to prepare rooms for new guests please vacate by 10 am.
6. When checking out, please leave the room key in the key box.
POTENTIAL FINES AND CHARGES:
7. In accordance with UK laws, smoking is strictly prohibited throughout (and in front of) the Guest House. Please use the smoking area provided. Failure to comply will result in an immediate £100 fine and you will be asked to leave the building due to a breach of terms and conditions. Smoking of illegal substances will result in you having to leave.
8. There is a charge of £25 if you don’t return the room key.
9. Please leave towels in the room. For each missing towel, we charge £10.
10. All damages will be charged appropriately.
11. Any illegal activity is conducted anywhere on our premises you will be asked to leave. We work closely with the local authorities and police; it is our duty to ensure we report any wrongdoing.
We do have CCTV around the guest house and by law, we have to provide it to the police on request.
Payment by credit cards, debit cards.
The guest will be charged a prepayment of the total price of the reservation within 1 day before arrival
Hotel reserves the right to pre-authorise the credit card provided, up to the full reservation amount, any time prior to arrival date
The guest can cancel free of charge until 7 days before arrival. The guest will be charged the total price of the reservation if they cancel in the 7 days before arrival.