Port Hardy Airport Inn
|Prices will be charged in Canada Dollars||Full Rate||Thu 22 Mar 2018||Fri 23 Mar 2018||Sat 24 Mar 2018||Sun 25 Mar 2018||Mon 26 Mar 2018||Tue 27 Mar 2018||Wed 28 Mar 2018||Thu 29 Mar 2018||Fri 30 Mar 2018||Sat 31 Mar 2018||Sun 01 Apr 2018||Mon 02 Apr 2018||Tue 03 Apr 2018||Wed 04 Apr 2018|
|Move the mouse over the price for inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay|
- Free Airport Pickup
- Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Hair Dryer
- On Site Restaurant
- Conference Facilities
- Security Parking
- Hiking Trails
- Air Conditioning
- Mini Market On-site
- Coffee Pot
- Free WiFi in Public Lounge
- Vending Machine (Snacks)
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- WiFi Internet
- Dog Friendly
- Pet friendly
- Fire Sprinkler System
- Guest Laundry
- Guest Laundry (charges apply)
- Free Outdoor Parking (not guarded)
- Broadband Internet Access
- Mini Fridge
- Oversize Vehicle Parking
- Cable TV
- Free Breakfast
Terms & Conditions
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR HOTEL ACCOMMODATION AND HOLDING EVENTS
Area of applicability
1. These general terms and conditions apply for all services and deliveries by Port Hardy Airport Inn (now it's referred as 'the hotel').
2. Should the hotel change its general terms and conditions before the termination of the contract, the updated version is
incorporated into the contract if the partner to the contract is informed about this in writing with reference to these legal
consequences and the partner does not object to the incorporation within a period of 14 days.
3. The customer’s general terms and conditions shall only form part of this contract if the hotel consents in writing to the
incorporation in whole or for individually specified points.
Conclusion of the contract
1. The contract (hereafter also referred to as the “booking”) comes into effect on request from the customer through the
acceptance by the hotel. The hotel is free to confirm the booking in writing.
2. If a third party makes the booking for the customer, it is liable to the hotel as the booking party together with the customer as
Services, prices, payment, billing
1. The hotel is obligated to perform the services ordered by the customer and agreed to by the hotel.
2. The customer is obligated to pay the hotel the agreed prices for these and other services enlisted. This also applies for hotel
services and expenses induced by it for third parties.
3. If the hotel rescinds with good cause, the customer has no claim for compensation.
4. The agreed prices don't include the current statutory tax rate. Should the rate of tax applicable to the contractual services increase or
decrease after the conclusion of the contract, the prices shall be adjusted accordingly.
5. If the period between the conclusion of the contract and the fulfilment of the contract as defined by the contractual agreements
exceeds four months and the general price charged for such services is increased by the hotel, this can increase the
contractually agreed price as appropriate, but by 5 % at the most.
6. The hotel is entitled to increase the prices if municipal duties (Municipal and Regional District Tax, Provincial Sales Tax, etc.) for the accommodation are increased. The price increase is limited to the costs of the abovementioned duties.
7. The hotel’s bills are payable immediately upon receipt of the bill without any deduction, unless other payment terms and
conditions are expressly agreed. The hotel is entitled to render accumulated claims for payment at any time and to demand
immediate payment. If payment is delayed, the hotel is entitled to claim interest for delay amounting to 10% above the base
rate for companies and 5% above the base rate for consumers. The hotel is at liberty to prove that the damages are
8. Subletting and re-letting of the rooms as well as the use for any other purpose than accommodation requires the consent of the hotel in writing.
9. The hotel is entitled to demand upon conclusion of the contract an appropriate advance payment or security deposit in
the form of a credit card guarantee or similar from the customer. If an advance payment is not made within the agreed
period, the hotel can withdraw from the contract and claim compensation for damages.
10. In justified cases (e.g. outstanding payment by the customer or extending the scope of the contract) the hotel is entitled to
demand an increase of the advance payment agreed in the contract or an increased security deposit amounting to the
expected costs of the accommodation.
11. The hotel is further entitled to demand an appropriate advance payment or a security deposit from the customer at the
beginning and during the customer’s stay, provided that such an advance payment or security deposit was not already paid in
accordance with the above provisions.
12. The customer can only settle or lower a claim by the hotel with an undisputed or valid claim.