Purple Palace Hostel
|Prices will be charged in Canada Dollars||Full Rate||Tue 20 Nov 2018||Wed 21 Nov 2018||Thu 22 Nov 2018||Fri 23 Nov 2018||Sat 24 Nov 2018||Sun 25 Nov 2018||Mon 26 Nov 2018||Tue 27 Nov 2018||Wed 28 Nov 2018||Thu 29 Nov 2018||Fri 30 Nov 2018||Sat 01 Dec 2018||Sun 02 Dec 2018||Mon 03 Dec 2018|
CORPORATE RATE StandardDetails
|Move the mouse over the price for inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay|
Welcome to the Purple Palace, nestled in the natural paradise of Walters Island.
The ocean lies within reach of the Hostel which offers accommodations at reasonable rates.
Ideal for Kayakers and adventurers visiting Kyuquot sound.
The Hostel offers a comfortable common room with a wood-stove.
There is a well stocked kitchen for self-catering .
Come to the Hostel for the Purple experience and leave with new friends.
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Guest Laundry
- Hiking Trails
- WiFi Internet
- Full Kitchen
- Sandy Beach
- Internet Access
- Fire Pit
- Guest Lounge
- BBQ Area
- Shared Kitchen
CORPORATE RATE Standard Book
Standard rates for this room
- Two Double Beds
- Linen Provided
- Outdoor Setting
- Tea/Coffee Making
- Laundry Facilities
- Lounge Area
- Fridge Freezer
- Fire Pit
- BBQ Area
- Linen and Towels Provided
Terms & Conditions
• Check-in is at 3 pm. Check-out is at 11am.
• Reception is open 3 pm to 7 pm daily (for check ins outside of this time please email us details and we will do our best to make arrangements).
• Quiet time is 11pm.
• No smoking is permitted inside the hostel.
• Children under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or a guardian.
• No outsiders / visitors are allowed to enter the hostel premises.
• Our communal kitchen is available to all guests. Please kindly wash your dishes and clean up after yourself immediately after kitchen use.
• Please use the provided receptacles for garbage, recycling, and compost.
• No pungent food (e.g. stinky fish) to be brought into the hostel.
• Animals / pets are not allowed in the hostel.
• Management is not responsible for any loss of items.
• For hygiene reasons, consumption of food is not allowed inside the dorm rooms.
• Hair oil / incense burning / sandalwood scents are strictly prohibited in the hostel.
• Once a guest checks out, he / she must remove all luggage and personal belongings from the premises.
The reservation is due and payable
at the time of booking. Upon receipt
of your booking we will forward a
confirmation number and a copy of your
credit card receipt.
If you need to change or cancel your
reservation, a minimum of 48 hours
is required to obtain a full credit.
We are able to change reservations dates providing the requested dates