Purple Palace Hostel
|Prices will be charged in Canada Dollars||Full Rate||Mon 05 Dec 2016||Tue 06 Dec 2016||Wed 07 Dec 2016||Thu 08 Dec 2016||Fri 09 Dec 2016||Sat 10 Dec 2016||Sun 11 Dec 2016||Mon 12 Dec 2016||Tue 13 Dec 2016||Wed 14 Dec 2016||Thu 15 Dec 2016||Fri 16 Dec 2016||Sat 17 Dec 2016||Sun 18 Dec 2016|
|Move the mouse over the price for inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay|
Welcome to the Purple Palace, nestled in the natural paradise of Walters Island.
The ocean lies within reach of the Hostel which offers accommodations at reasonable rates.
Ideal for Kayakers and adventurers visiting Kyuquot sound.
The Hostel offers a comfortable common room with a wood-stove.
There is a well stocked kitchen for self-catering .
Come to the Hostel for the Purple experience and leave with new friends.
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Guest Laundry
- Hiking Trails
- WiFi Internet
- Full Kitchen
- Sandy Beach
- Internet Access
- Fire Pit
- Guest Lounge
- BBQ Area
- Shared Kitchen
Private Room Book
Standard rates for this room
- 2 Bunk Beds
- Fire Pit
- Shared Bathroom
- Stove top
- Shared Hot Tub
- Tea/Coffee Making
- Lounge Area
- Patio Chairs
- Hot Tub
Terms & Conditions
• Check-in is at 3 pm. Check-out is at 11am.
• Reception is open 3 pm to 7 pm daily (for check ins outside of this time please email us details and we will do our best to make arrangements).
• Quiet time is 11pm.
• No smoking is permitted inside the hostel.
• Children under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or a guardian.
• No outsiders / visitors are allowed to enter the hostel premises.
• Our communal kitchen is available to all guests. Please kindly wash your dishes and clean up after yourself immediately after kitchen use.
• Please use the provided receptacles for garbage, recycling, and compost.
• No pungent food (e.g. stinky fish) to be brought into the hostel.
• Animals / pets are not allowed in the hostel.
• Management is not responsible for any loss of items.
• For hygiene reasons, consumption of food is not allowed inside the dorm rooms.
• Hair oil / incense burning / sandalwood scents are strictly prohibited in the hostel.
• Once a guest checks out, he / she must remove all luggage and personal belongings from the premises.
The reservation is due and payable
at the time of booking. Upon receipt
of your booking we will forward a
confirmation number and a copy of your
credit card receipt.
If you need to change or cancel your
reservation, a minimum of 48 hours
is required to obtain a full credit.
We are able to change reservations dates providing the requested dates