Saddleback Condo Rentals
|Prices will be charged in United States Dollars||Full Rate||Fri 24 Nov 2017||Sat 25 Nov 2017||Sun 26 Nov 2017||Mon 27 Nov 2017||Tue 28 Nov 2017||Wed 29 Nov 2017||Thu 30 Nov 2017||Fri 01 Dec 2017||Sat 02 Dec 2017||Sun 03 Dec 2017||Mon 04 Dec 2017||Tue 05 Dec 2017||Wed 06 Dec 2017||Thu 07 Dec 2017|
One Bedroom CondominiumPhotos Details
Two Bedroom CondominiumPhotos Details
Four Bedroom CondominiumPhotos Details
Three Bedroom CondominiumPhotos Details
Three Bedroom House StandardPhotos Details
Four Bedroom Private Home StandardPhotos Details
|Move the mouse over the price for inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay|
Saddleback is one of only seven ski mountains in New England with a top lift elevation over 4000 ft. Our 2000 ft. vertical drop is greater than several well know big mountain resorts. Our base lodge is the 2nd highest in New England - 2460 ft. High elevation means more natural snow and better temperatures for snowmaking and snow retention.
Our Slopeside and trailside condominiums at the ski area are privately owned & rented through our in-house rental agency. All units are fully equipped with linens, towels, full kitchen facilities, telephone, and all the comforts of home. Some have fireplaces and high-speed internet service. Pictures do not necessarily represent the condominium you are renting. They are only samples. Each condo is unique.
- Gift Shop
- Coffee Maker
- Mountain Biking
- Cable TV
- Coffee Pot
- Free Outdoor Parking (not guarded)
- On Site Restaurant
- Snowmobile Trail
- Complimentary Wifi
- Free Parking
- Bar / Lounge
- Hiking Trails
- Dining Room
- Hair Dryer
- Sports Fields
- WiFi Internet
- Full Kitchen
Terms & Conditions
- All of our condo's are full housekeeping and come completely furnished including sheets, towels, and pillows. Kitchens are fully equipped with cooking and dining utensils.
- Rates are effective as of 9/20/17 and are subject to change. All rentals are subject to 9% Maine State Lodging Tax. Rates are based on a party of (4) per 2-bedroom condo.
- Check In: 4:30 P.M. Check Out: 10 A.M.
- Please check in at our Reservation Check In Center at Base Lodge. After hours check-in box is located outside the Reservation Center.
- Our policy states NO PETS AND NO SMOKING. There will be a $300.00 cleaning fee for either of these infractions. You will be charged for any and all damages that occur during your stay.
- ADVANCE RESERVATIONS FOR SKI AND RIDE SCHOOL LESSONS OR DAY CARE ARE STRONGLY RECOMMENDED AND OFTEN ESSENTIAL. PLEASE CALL 1-866-918-2225 EXT. 139
- To qualify for a ski and stay package, weather permitting, lodging and lift tickets must be purchased. Lift tickets are non-refundable.
- $25 will be charged per copy of condo key not returned.
- All of our properties are privately owned and this reservation is subject to change.
A 50% deposit is required at the time of booking. Remaining balance is due 15 days prior to arrival. This balance will be automatically charged to your current card on file unless other arrangements are made prior to the due date.
Full refunds will be made with a 30-day notice of cancellation, subject to a $50 fee. Cancellations made 15 - 30 days notice are subject to a 50% charge of your deposit. Cancellations made less than 14 days, there is no refund of your deposit. No refunds are made in case of early departure.