Sapphire Beach Condos
|Prices will be charged in United States Dollars||Full Rate||Sat 18 Nov 2017||Sun 19 Nov 2017||Mon 20 Nov 2017||Tue 21 Nov 2017||Wed 22 Nov 2017||Thu 23 Nov 2017||Fri 24 Nov 2017||Sat 25 Nov 2017||Sun 26 Nov 2017||Mon 27 Nov 2017||Tue 28 Nov 2017||Wed 29 Nov 2017||Thu 30 Nov 2017||Fri 01 Dec 2017|
The Bedroom Condo StandardDetails
|Move the mouse over the price for inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay|
St. Lawrence Gap
Sapphire Beach is one of the finest luxury condominiums in Barbados. Located on the fabulous Dover Beach in Christ Church, this vacation villa rental boasts about its spectacular ocean view and modern finishes that show top quality craftsmanship. Unlike most Barbados villas, Sapphire Beach offers you the best of both worlds. You can relax peacefully in a secure beachfront south coast Barbados villa while still having the vivacious community of the famous St. Lawrence Gap in close proximity. These lovely Barbados holiday rentals were first opened in December 2009 and the apartments have been in use since then.
Sapphire Beach is an extremely attractive 54-apartment complex designed by renowned architect Ian Morrison. It consists of 3 separate building blocks, made up of 18 two bedroom and 34 three bedroom holiday villas which all face the ocean. It has over 370 feet of incredible white sand beach of Dover beach. Its design and layout while very attractive also ensures that every villa benefits from direct breathtaking views of the gorgeous Caribbean Sea and expansive white sand beach directly in front.
Sapphire Beach Barbados villas offer a level of comfort, elegance and amenities found primarily in luxury West Coast villas.
- 32" Flat Screen TV
- Broadband Internet Access
- HD Cable Channels
- WiFi Internet
- Air Conditioning
- Guest Laundry
- Full Kitchen
- Sandy Beach
- Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Wheel Chair Access
- Security Parking
Terms & Conditions
The Guest agrees to rent the fully furnished premises known as Sapphire Beach, Dover, Christ Church comprising of a three (3) bedroom, three (3) bathroom condo from the Agent on the following conditions:
1. Agent reserves the right to correct errors in pricing and amenities.
2. If the unit becomes uninhabitable, for some exceptional reason, the Agent will use all reasonable efforts to inform Guest should this happen, and Agent
will provide Guest with comparable premises when available. If comparable accommodations are not available, the Guest agrees to accept a full refund of any monies paid and any obligations hereunder are terminated.
3. Use of Property, Guest shall control the use of the property as follows:
a) Guest shall not use the Property for any purpose other than that of a temporary resident and shall not use the said Property or any part thereof for any illegal purpose.
b) Properly use and operate electrical, plumbing and other fixtures and appliances supplied by the Agent/Owner, including prohibition against placing feminine towels, diapers etc. for toilet flushing. Such improper use will result in Guest assuming the cost of repair and/or cleaning up.
c) Not intentionally or negligently destroy, deface, damage, impair or remove any part of the Property, its attachments, equipment, furniture, furnishings and appliances nor permit any member of Guests family , invitee or licensee, or other person acting under their control to do so.
d) Guest agrees to take good care of the furniture, carpets, draperies, appliances and other household goods, and the personal effects of the Owner, and further agrees that he will deliver up the same to Agent/Owner in good condition at the end of the term of this lease, normal wear and tear excepted. BLANKETS, LINENS AND TOWELS ARE FOR INSIDE USE AND SHALL NOT BE TAKEN OUTSIDE THE PROPERTY unless beach towels are provided.
e) Guest shall repair or replace, at Guest’s expense, all loss or damage to any of the listed furniture, carpets, draperies, appliances and other household goods, and personal effects of the Owner, whenever such damage or loss shall have resulted from Guest’s misuse, waste or neglect of said furnishings and personal effects of Owner.
4. Fire & Safety, Guest agrees to prevent the risk of fire and fire related injuries. This includes the following:
a) No combustible fluids or other materials that could cause a fire, explosion or health hazard, shall be kept or used in or around the Property.
b) Report smoke detector problems to the Agent immediately.
c) Use electrical appliances and tools which have a UL or other recognized testing laboratories label.
d) Unplug small appliances when not in use.
e) Discontinue use of any item with cracked or frayed electrical cord.
f) Minimise the use of extension cords and do not overload outlets; use multi-plug adaptors that have surge protection.
g) Keep electrical cords out from beneath furniture and rugs.
h) Never leave cooking or other burning items unattended.
i) If grease catches fire, carefully slide a lid over the pan to smother flames.
5. Garbage, Guest shall properly dispose of all rubbish, garbage and other organic waste in a clean and sanitary manner at reasonable and regular intervals in the communal bin provided.
6. Maintenance, Guest shall immediately notify Agent of any Dangerous Conditions associated with the Property. Guest shall give notice of the need for repairs on or about the Property. Guest is required to report any leaky faucets, running toilets, leaky roofs etc. to the Agent immediately; otherwise Guest will be required to pay for damages resulting from same.
7. Parking, the Guest is permitted to use only ONE parking space not marked as ‘Reserved’. Parking for additional guests or visitors will be permitted at the sole discretion of the Property Management Company based on the level of occupancy of the other units in the building.
8. Parties & Gatherings, No parties, barbecues or gathering of people shall be held on any of the common property areas (pools, terrace, pool deck etc) without permission from the Property Management Company obtained no less than 48hrs in advance.
9. Laundry, The hanging of any laundry, linens, drapery or clothing is not permitted on the patio/balcony of the property or so as to be visible from the front of the property.
10. Pets/Animal/Birds etc, No pets or animals/reptiles/birds etc are allowed in the Property or on the premises of the Property.
11. Locked Areas for which Guest is not provided a key such as owner’s personal storage areas are exempt from this agreement and are off limits to the Guest. Forced entry into these areas is cause for immediate termination and Guest will be charged for damage and/or missing items.
12. Incense/Scented Candles/Smoking, Incense and scented candles may not be burned in the Property. Guest and or guests of the Guest are not to smoke inside the premises and or on the patio/balcony of the Property. Any purification required due to smoking will be charged to the client.
13. Non-Liability and Indemnification, to the extent permitted by the law, Agent/Owner assumes no liability for injury to Guest(s) or invitees, except to the extent that such liability is the direct result of Agent/Owner’s Gross Negligence. Guest agrees to accept the Property in its present condition and to save and hold the Agent/Owner harmless from any claims or any damages arising out of or resulting from Agent/Owner’s or Guest’s negligence or for any defects in the Property now or hereafter occurring.
14. Nuisance/Noise, Guest will not permit, maintain or commit nuisance behaviour. Nuisance behaviour is defined as that which disturbs the peace and quiet enjoyment or endangers the health, safety or well being of neighbours, their guests or invitees. Nuisance behaviour includes but is not limited to: obscene language, involvement in illegal drugs, substance abuse, anti-social behaviour, illegal gang activity, prostitution and objectionable acts. Guest agrees that nuisance behaviour is grounds for immediate eviction and/or other legal action. Guest and guests shall have due regard for the peace, comfort and enjoyment of their neighbours. All noise including TV, stereo, radio and musical instruments etc. shall be kept at a volume low enough so that no noise whatsoever shall escape from the Guest’s own dwelling. Outdoor music that disturbs neighbours is never permitted; this includes loud music being played in vehicles on or about the Property. The Agent has the prerogative to terminate this agreement and direct disruptive guests to vacate premises without issuing refunds.
15. The Guest further undertakes, during the period covered by this agreement, to: -
a) The Guest shall not assign the benefit of this Agreement or sub-let or part with or share the possession of the Property or part thereof to any other person or Company.
b) To keep in tenable repair all fixtures, fittings, furniture, internal decoration and appliances on the premises of the Property and shall replace with similar articles of at least equal value or if the Agent/Owner so requires, pay to the Agent/Owner the value of any part which may be damaged (reasonable wear and tear excepted).
c) The Guest shall permit the Owner or his duly authorised Agent at all reasonable times (with 24hrs notice, except in situations of compelling emergency) to enter the Property for the purpose of examining and maintaining the state and condition thereof.
d) At the expiration or sooner determination of the term of this agreement, to yield up the Property in the same state of repair, as they are at the commencement of the term (fair wear and tear excepted). Agent reserves the right to charge guest for an additional night should checkout time not be adhered to. An inventory will be taken at the commencement of this agreement stating the contents of the Property, condition of furniture, fixtures, fittings and appliances including walls, floors and general décor. This shall form part of this Rental Agreement and at the determination of the agreement a checkout report will be carried out to determine any damages and dilapidation caused by the Guest (fair wear and tear excepted). In addition cleaning costs if required to put the Property in the same state of cleanliness in which it was originally handed over, will be charged to the Guest.
e) In the event that the Property is destroyed or so damaged by any means as to be unfit for occupation this agreement shall be determined forthwith, and the Agent/Owner shall be under no obligation to restore or replace the damaged Property but will refund the Guest any rents paid in advance for any period subsequent to the said termination.
The Agent/Owner hereby covenants with the Guest as follows:
I. To keep the Property in tenantable condition and pay all management fees, rates, taxes and insurance on the property and its contents, but not on the personal effects and property of the Guest. The Guest is responsible for insuring his own property and personal effects and securing the unit and these effects whenever leaving.
II. The Agent/Owner shall be under no greater liability either to parties or to strangers to this contract who may be permitted to enter or use the Property, for accidents happening, injuries sustained or for loss or damage to goods or chattels on the premises of the Property or in any part thereof whether from the negligence or otherwise other than the obligations involved in the common duty of care.
III. The Agent/Owner shall not be liable to the Guest nor shall the Guest have any claim against the Agent/Owner in respect of necessary repair or maintenance of any installations or apparatus or damage thereto or destruction thereof by fire, water, act of God, or other cause beyond the Agent/Owners control, or by reason of mechanical or other defect or breakdown or other inclement conditions or unavoidable shortage of fuel, materials, water or labour.
IV. That the Guest paying the rent hereby reserved and performing and observing the covenants herein before contained shall peacefully hold and enjoy the Property for the term hereby agreed without any interruption by the Agent/Owner or any person(s) claiming through, under or in trust for him.
We accept American Express, Master Card and Visa credit cards, bank checks and wire transfers. There is an additional 2.75% handling charge if you pay by Visa and MasterCard, a 4.5% handling charge if you pay by American Express and a 2% handling charge if you pay by wire transfer or cheque. The fee is calculated on the total amount you wish to charge on your charge card.
DEPOSIT: 25% deposit will be taken at the time your reservation is made. This deposit must be received in order to guarantee the reservation of said premises. The balance of the total rental fee is due on or before 60 days prior to arrival depending on what time period you are travelling. In the event the reservation is made less than 30 days prior to arrival, full payment is expected at time of booking.
SECURITY AGREEMENT: This deposit should be signed at the time of your final payment or upon your inspection of the property. This deposit agreement covers any loss or damages to the Property caused by the Guest(s) or their invitees to the furniture, fittings, finishing’s or personal effects of the owner, including lost/damaged keys or security FOB/Keys.
CANCELLATION: LOW SEASON: Cancellations made 60 days or less prior to arrival will result in forfeiture of all monies paid. HIGH SEASON: When this agreement has been cancelled 60 days or less prior to arrival prior to arrival it will result in forfeiture of all monies. PEAK SEASON (December 15th to January 10th): Deposits are NON-REFUNDABLE. Note: Where a refund is applicable a 10% processing fee will be charged. This will be deducted from the refunded amount.