Seasons at Magnolia Manor
|Prices will be charged in United States Dollars||Mon 26 Sep 2016||Tue 27 Sep 2016||Wed 28 Sep 2016||Thu 29 Sep 2016||Fri 30 Sep 2016||Sat 01 Oct 2016||Sun 02 Oct 2016||Mon 03 Oct 2016||Tue 04 Oct 2016||Wed 05 Oct 2016||Thu 06 Oct 2016||Fri 07 Oct 2016||Sat 08 Oct 2016||Sun 09 Oct 2016|
|Move the mouse over the price for inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay|
As it sits today, Magnolia Manor is as inviting as it was in it's historic days of hosting the upper echelon of New Windsor's visitors and later, guests, seeking the healing and rejuvenating powers that came of the property's natural Sulfur Springs.
Guests of today will enjoy the subtle hints of yesteryear as they walk the grounds and cross original brick walkways preserved from the late 1800's as well as taking in nature at this hidden and unsuspectingly private getaway of rural Carroll County.
The story of its evolution is revealed as you stand in the threshold of our Tea Room and notice the deep framework of the windows and doorways that encase the mid 1800's log cabin that still remains behind our walls. If you are fortunate to stay in or visit the Poe, one of our guest rooms, we have a wonderful window in the wall that reveals the log and mortar from that very log cabin.
We do hope you will enjoy the original glass windows, doors, banister and floors as well as the inherent slopes and slants, nooks, crannies and creeks of this amazing 9000+ square foot mansion house that welcomes every guest with its own serenity. The sleep is amazing and the views astounding. Come take a step back in time and let the hours slip away.
- Free Breakfast
- Pet friendly
- Iron On Request
- Meeting Room
- Free Luggage Storage
- Guest Lounge
- TV Room
- Mini Fridge
- Non-Smoking Property
- Smart TV
- Dog Friendly
- Yard Games
- Air Conditioning
- Hiking Trails
- DVD Library
- Foot Massage
- Free WiFi in Public Lounge
- Coffee Bar and Scones
- Free Outdoor Parking (not guarded)
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- In House Movies
- WiFi Internet
- Oversize Vehicle Parking
- Conference Facilities
- Fire Sprinkler System
- Free Parking
- Dining Room
Terms & Conditions
• Check in is at 4 PM. Check out is at 10 AM. Arrangements for an early check in or later check out may be made with our Innkeeper or any Manor staff member.
•A basic country Breakfast is included in all reservations for the registered guests. A maximum of 2 free breakfasts are served per room. Additional guests will be charged $20 per person for breakfast. Breakfast is served at 8-10 AM Monday through Friday and 9-11 AM Saturday and Sundays. Please notify our staff your dining time preference upon check-in. Special dietary requests may be made and we will make every effort to accommodate them but we cannot guarantee all special requests can be honored.
• Room rates are subject to change without prior notice.
• Rates are based on double occupancy (two people). An additional charge of $30 per person over double occupancy will be assessed if more than 2 persons plan to occupy a guest room. There is a maximum double occupancy in certain rooms, please inquire if looking to have more than 2 quests per room.
• Our Inn is a Historic Manor House dating back to the mid 1800's. There is no smoking, no vaping and no open flame of any kind allowed in or around the Manor house. There are designated smoking areas near our parking lot as you enter the property.
• To help ensure that all of our guests have a pleasurable experience while at Magnolia, we allow pets in only one of our guest rooms. Pets may NOT be taken in other areas of the manor except those designated by our staff. Pets must meet certain criteria and are allowed on a case by case basis only. Please inquire for specific details before booking if you plan to bring your pet.
• All guest rooms are equipped with a window air conditioning unit and radiator. There is no central air in the Manor. Rooms are very comfortable and climate controlled individually by guests.
• Rollaway beds, air mattresses, cribs and or Pack-and-Plays are available for a small fee of $15 - $20 per night if needed.
• Gift Certificates cannot be used on select dates and holidays. Gift certificates are not valid toward special events or special event overnight stays. Additional terms and restrictions apply. Please contact us directly for more information about our gift certificate program.
• Seasons at Magnolia is not responsible for personal items left after departure. We will hold onto things we find left behind and may make an effort to contact the guest if we believe we know who they belong to however it is the responsibility of the guests to contact us if something is discovered left behind. It is the responsibility of the quest to pay for or arrange for shipping or pick up of any items left at the Manor.
All reservations require a deposit to hold your selected room. Reservations made without a deposit hold will not be confirmed. Deposit is always $55.00 for our Queen accommodations and $75 for our King accommodations. Your balance will be due upon arrival if not already paid in full. Guests wishing to check in after 8pm will be required to pay for their reservation in full prior to their arrival as we do not have a front desk or Innkeeper available after 9 to complete the transaction. This can be done by phone or online. Extra services can be booked in advance or upon arrive as well as during your stay. Payment for extra services must be made at time of request and are not refundable. Extra services include massage, in room dining, Dinner at the Inn, Flowers, gifts, babysitting etc.
We understand things come up. Our policy for cancellation is full refund if cancelled 10 business days prior to check in. Deposits to hold rooms are not refundable if cancelled less than 10 business days before stay but you may apply your deposit towards a future reservation. Please contact us directly when cancelling so we can assist you individually We can be reached at 301.466.6644.