SLO Brew Lofts
|Prices will be charged in United States Dollars||Full Rate||Tue 05 Dec 2023||Wed 06 Dec 2023||Thu 07 Dec 2023||Fri 08 Dec 2023||Sat 09 Dec 2023||Sun 10 Dec 2023||Mon 11 Dec 2023||Tue 12 Dec 2023||Wed 13 Dec 2023||Thu 14 Dec 2023||Fri 15 Dec 2023||Sat 16 Dec 2023||Sun 17 Dec 2023||Mon 18 Dec 2023|
Entire FacilityPhotos Details
Drifter SuitePhotos Details
Gypsy SuitePhotos Details
Vagabond SuitePhotos Details
Castaway SuitePhotos Details
|Move the mouse over the price for inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay|
Perched directly above the SLO Brew Pub, SLO Brew Lofts is considered one of San Luis Obispo’s most sought-after accommodations. The Lofts is comprised of five (5) self-contained units that may be reserved individually, in in any combination or in its entirety.
Designed with a modern, urban aesthetic and a sense of comfort and sophistication, each of the Loft’s 5 suites offers a unique setting and outlook. Decorated with luxurious furnishings and sumptuous fabrics, stylish accessories and steampunk flair, the space is designed with exposed brick walls, reclaimed hardwood floors, hand-woven rugs, and Moroccan tile. Each unit features a well-appointed kitchen with high-end appliances; deluxe bathrooms with spa amenities; fireplaces; flatscreen televisions and wireless internet; and a washing machine and dryer, for guests’ 24-hour convenience. With views of the lively downtown scene and picturesque creek, and a happy proximity to dozens of walking-distance restaurants, shops and pubs, guests feel at home in the middle of all the action.
Ideal for travelers, concert-goers, craft beer enthusiasts, and locals alike, The Lofts offer sophisticated and contemporary urban lodging for groups and gatherings. Perfect for any type of getaway or celebration, The Lofts are a memorable place to take in and celebrate life’s important moments: birthdays, weddings, anniversaries, reunions, graduations, corporate retreats, beercations and brewery tours, vacations and other special occasions.
- Free WiFi in Public Lounge
- Conference Facilities
- Wheel Chair Access
- 32" Flat Screen TV
- Pet friendly
- Internet Access
- WiFi Internet
- Full Kitchen
- Guest Laundry
- IPod Docking Station
- Fire Pit
- Pool Table
- Disabled Access Rooms
- Fire Sprinkler System
- Games Room
- Smart TV
- Dog Friendly
- On Site Restaurant
- Street parking
Voyager Suite Book
Standard rates for this room
- Sleeps 8
Terms & Conditions
1. CHECK-IN is 3:00 pm PST.
2. CHECK-OUT is 11:00 am PST.
3. LOBBY is locked 24 hours for your privacy and security, and is accessible by a code. Access codes are restricted to Guests staying at SLO Brew Lofts, and are not available to the general public. Elevator and luggage carts are provided for your convenience.
4. ROOM KEYS are picked up/returned at the front desk. Lost keys may incur a charge of $100.
5. PARKING PASSES are provided for one (1) vehicle per suite. Guests are encouraged to park in the City parking structure(s) located downtown. Guests may choose to park on nearby residential streets. Please read all street signs carefully. SLO Brew Lofts does not provide on-site parking or valet.
6. NO SMOKING. This is a non-smoking property. This includes all indoor/outdoor public spaces, residences and private balconies. Smoking on the premises will incur a $250 fine per incident. We thank you in advance for your cooperation.
7. QUITE HOURS are generally 10 pm – 7 am. The Lofts are located above our brewpub and concert venue, at the heart of downtown, and the potential ambient noise from these activities are part of the urban experience.
8. WATER is a precious resource on the Central Coast. Please conserve water.
9. APPLIANCES should only be used for their intended purpose.
10. HOUSEKEEPING is required for every suite upon check-out. Daily cleaning service is not included in the rental rate; the Owner provides environmentally friendly cleaning products for Guest use, including kitchen, bath, and laundry supplies. Trash and recycling are included.
11. PETS are welcome at the SLO Brew Lofts, SLO Brew's patios, and SLO Brew Rock outdoor areas. Please be considerate of other guests and be a responsible pet parent while on property – leashes or carriers are required; Guest must pick up after their pets; no barking, chewing or scratching; and pets should not be left unattended. We can make recommendations for pet-friendly outdoor activities.
12. ENTERTAINMENT & ACTIVITIES are available for your use. The Owner furnishes each suite with various musical instruments, books, board games, yoga mats, and Apple TV. We encourage guests to enjoy the SLO Brew pub, bar and concert venue located on the ground floor. We are also happy to navigate you towards local beer and wine tours, beaches, hiking, biking, community events, sports, shopping, and other activities unique to the Central Coast. Have fun!
13. MUST BE 21+ TO DRINK ALCOHOL.
14. PLEASE BE RESPONSIBLE & RESPECTFUL at all times while on the property. Owner is not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. Owner is not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the Guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all Guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
15. DAMAGES DEPOSIT. A $250 security damages deposit is required at booking. This amount is fully refundable assuming no damages or missing items; please maintain the property and all furnishings in good order. We reserve the right to charge for any damage to or removal of items from the premises and/or unusual cleaning; the replacement/repair cost will be charged to your security deposit on file. Please inquire if you have any questions or concerns about this policy.
Our rates are based on maximum occupancy. All reservations require full payment in advance, including the room rental, taxes, cleaning fee and $250 damages deposit. Additional fees may be applied for extra services (e.g., pets, amenities packages, etc.). A valid ID must be presented at time of check-in along with the credit card used to reserve online. Any additional charges incurred by Guest during the stay may be paid for at time of service. Owner accepts all major credit cards or cash; sorry, no checks.
As we are a small independent business, cancellations affect us greatly. If Guest wishes to cancel the reservation, Guest must notify Owner in writing via email. Any fee(s) paid to date will be refunded as follows:
- 30 days notice: 100% full refund
- 14 days notice: 50% rent refund plus $250 deposit
- Less than 14 days notice: 25% rent refund plus $250 deposit
A 30-day cancellation applies to all holidays and other peak periods.