Southern Comfort Lakeside Cabin Resort LLC
|Prices will be charged in United States Dollars||Full Rate||Tue 06 Dec 2016||Wed 07 Dec 2016||Thu 08 Dec 2016||Fri 09 Dec 2016||Sat 10 Dec 2016||Sun 11 Dec 2016||Mon 12 Dec 2016||Tue 13 Dec 2016||Wed 14 Dec 2016||Thu 15 Dec 2016||Fri 16 Dec 2016||Sat 17 Dec 2016||Sun 18 Dec 2016||Mon 19 Dec 2016|
The WoodsmanPhotos Details
The HomesteadPhotos Details
The LakehousePhotos Details
The Sedona HousePhotos Details
|Move the mouse over the price for inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay|
Located on 200 beautiful acres. Our fully furnished rustic log cabins have modern amenities to make your stay memorable.
- 32" Flat Screen TV
- Full Kitchen
- Smart TV
- Air Conditioning
- Hiking Trails
- Free Outdoor Parking (not guarded)
- Non-Smoking Rooms
The Woodsman Book
Standard rates for this room
- Mountain View
- Flat Screen TV
- Broadband Internet Access
- Outdoor Setting
- Fridge - Fullsize
- Tea/Coffee Maker
- Linen and Towels Provided
- 2 Queen Beds
- Cable/Satellite TV
- Ceiling Fans
- Air conditioned
Terms & Conditions
Rental rules: Responsible guest agrees to abide by the Rental Rules at all times while at the property and shall cause all members of the Guest party and anyone else Responsible Guest permits on the property to abide by the rules at all times.
1. Limit of 4 people per cabin unless pre-approved by management.
2.Cabins are non-smoking. Smoking is limited to outside areas. Guest shall refrain from littering. Guest agree to properly extinguish all smoking materials. A minimum charge of $500. will be charged if smoking is detected in the cabin.
3.Quiet times are from 10:00 pm to 8:00 am. Guest will not create excessive noise levels that disturbs neighboring cabins.
4.Housekeeping: While linens and bath towels are provided, there's no daily housekeeping service. Please do not remove towels or linens from the cabins. We suggest you bring a beach towel with you. Please put trash in trash can. Dirty dishes should be loaded in dishwasher. Responsible Guest assumes full responsibility for damages and /or missing item(s) replacement to cabin. An inventory of the cabin is taken prior to check in and after check out. If the premises appears dirty or damaged upon check, Guest must inform management immediately.
5.Parking is limited to two vehicles.
6.The fireplace is vented propane gas. Do not tamper with the fireplace. Fireplaces are turned on/off from the switch on side of mantel.
7.DO NOT flush anything but toilet paper. NO feminine products! If it's found that items where flushed that clogs the system a charge of $300.00 will be assessed
8. The is NO LIFEGUARD on duty. Fishing is allowed along the banks of the lake as well as the boats, please abide by our catch and release policy. Kayaks and boats are available for our guest enjoyment on a first come basis. All guest are required to wear life jackets. Life jackets are available with the boats. ALL CHILDREN must be accompanied by an adult.
9. ACCESS: Responsible Guest shall allow Management access to the cabin for purpose of repair and inspection. Management shall exercise this right in a reasonable manner.
10. Acknowledgement of risks: I acknowledge that the outdoor, mountain and camping activities and exposure to the natural elements can be dangerous and sometimes result in injury or death. This includes, but not limited to any and all contact with wildlife, vegetation,bodies of water, and the conditions and topography of the land. I accept and assume all the risk of injury, including death to me and any loss to my party whether such injury, death, or loss is foreseeable or unforeseeable and assume all responsibility for the safety of minor children in the Guest party.
11.Applicable Law: This rental agreement shall be governed by the laws of the Commonwealth of Virginia without regard to any laws that might be applicable under principles between the parties regarding this agreement shall lie in the state courts in Nelson County, Virginia.
12. The hiking and lake are located on a farm. WARNING: Under Virginia law, there is no liability for an injury to or death of a participant in a agritourism activity conducted at this agritourism property. Inherent risk of agritourism activities include,among others, risk of injury inherent to land, equipment and animals as well as the potential for you to act in a negligent manner that may contribute to your injury or death. You are assuming the risk of participating in this agritourism activity.
A 50% deposit is required at time of reservation. Balance due will be charged one the day of check in to the credit card on file. If other payment options are needed please make arrangements ahead of time.
Deposits WILL NOT be refunded if cancellation occurs 14 days or less prior to the check in date. If cancelled more than 14 days prior to the check in date the deposit WILL BE refunded minus a $25.00 administrative fee.