Starboard Inn Chalets & Motel
|Prices will be charged in Canada Dollars||Full Rate||Wed 24 Feb 2021||Thu 25 Feb 2021||Fri 26 Feb 2021||Sat 27 Feb 2021||Sun 28 Feb 2021||Mon 01 Mar 2021||Tue 02 Mar 2021||Wed 03 Mar 2021||Thu 04 Mar 2021||Fri 05 Mar 2021||Sat 06 Mar 2021||Sun 07 Mar 2021||Mon 08 Mar 2021||Tue 09 Mar 2021|
Lower level ChaletDetails
Upper Level ChaletDetails
|Move the mouse over the price for inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay|
Located in central Barrington Passage, Nova Scotia, our newly renovated chalets provide our guests with the stunning room quality they desire. Fresh, comfortable and spacious, our chalet units come fully equipped with two beds, kitchenette, seating area featuring a 50” TV, and glass tile shower. Stay with us in our convenient location, allowing for walking distance to the nearby oceanfront walking trails and less than a five minute drive to North East Point Beach. While you’re with us we invite you to explore the many options for fresh local seafood and historic museums throughout our beautiful area.
We look forward to welcoming you during your next stay with us.
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Coffee Maker
- Air Conditioning
- Mini Fridge
- ATV Trail
- WiFi Internet
- Non-Smoking Property
- Hair Dryer
- Complimentary Wifi
- 1 Double Queen Bedroom
- Free High Speed Wifi
- Hiking Trails
- Free Parking
Lower level Chalet Book
4 Lower level units at $139.99 per night equipped with:
-Kitchenette with glass stove top, microwave and large mini fridge (All items for cooking also provided)
-2 Double beds and 40inch bedroom tv (Netflix only)
-Sitting area with 50inch tv (Satellite)
-Large bathroom with glass tiled shower.
*Smaller living space, elevated air mattresses available upon request*
- Plates and bowls
- Air conditioned
- High speed wireless
- 2 Double Beds
- Cable/Satellite TV
- Electric kettle
- Pots and pans
Terms & Conditions
1. Absolutely NO smoking of any kind (Cigarettes, Marijuana, Vape, etc.) is permitted within the rooms, anyone who violates this rule will result in a $500 charge on the guests provided credit card. Any room that is suspected of this will automatically be charged.
2. Any damage done to the room will result in a charge of the cost of the damage plus an additional $250.00 for making the room temporarily unrentable.
3. Any excessive cleaning will result in a $100.00 cleaning fee charge, this includes:
a. All dishes MUST be washed upon departure, all dishes left unwashed will result in a cleaning fee charge.
b. Any excessive staining of bedding/Linens.
c. All garbage must be collected in the provided garbage bags upon departure.
4. Absolutely NO partying of any kind in the rooms, anyone who chooses to host a party will be charged $1000.00 and be asked to leave immediately without a refund.
5. Quiet hours are from 10pm to 7am, please be respectful of all other guests. Any noise complaints will result in a warning, if the issue persists the guest will then be asked to leave and will not be refunded.
6. Any item that goes missing from the room will result in a charge of the value of the item to be replaced as well as an extra $100.00 for the inconvenience of having to replace the item.
All bookings require a valid credit card, no exceptions.
The Starboard Inn requires a 24hr notice of cancellation. If the reservation is not cancelled within the grace period of 24hrs the guest will be be subject up to 100% of the reservation value. Any partial stays will also be subject to a charge of the full reservation amount regardless of check out time and date. In cases of disputes all guests are subject to 100% of the reservation amount regardless of reasoning for cancellation or partial stays with us. All no show's will also be charged in full for the entirety of their reservation.
The Starboard Inn is not responsible for incorrect reservations, guests are urged to review their confirmations to prevent any disputes regarding dates or prices. All guests are subject up to 100% of their reservation value.