|Prices will be charged in United Kingdom Pounds||Mon 24 Sep 2018||Tue 25 Sep 2018||Wed 26 Sep 2018||Thu 27 Sep 2018||Fri 28 Sep 2018||Sat 29 Sep 2018||Sun 30 Sep 2018||Mon 01 Oct 2018||Tue 02 Oct 2018||Wed 03 Oct 2018||Thu 04 Oct 2018||Fri 05 Oct 2018||Sat 06 Oct 2018||Sun 07 Oct 2018|
Double Room Bed & BreakfastPhotos Details
Double Room - Room OnlyPhotos Details
Single Room Bed & BreakfastPhotos Details
Single Room - Room OnlyPhotos Details
Triple Room Bed & BreakfastPhotos Details
Triple Room - Room OnlyPhotos Details
Twin Room Bed & BreakfastPhotos Details
Twin Room - Room OnlyPhotos Details
|Move the mouse over the price for inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay|
The Merton Hotel is in the centre of Hereford and a 5-minute walk from Hereford Train Station. The Merton offers rooms with TVs and a restaurant serving international and traditional food.
The rooms at the family-run Merton feature en suite bathrooms with hairdryers and ironing equipment. Rooms also include work desks and tea/coffee-making facilities.
The restaurant menu features local meats and fresh fish, whilst the lounge bar offers has a selection of wines and real ales.
There is a patio with a seating area and WiFi access is available throughout the hotel.
Hereford Cathedral is within a 10-minute walk of the hotel and Hereford Racecourse is one mile away. You will also find the River Wye and the local market nearby.
Parking Unavailable On Site, Local Parking Available.
- Non-Smoking Property
- On Site Restaurant
- Hairdryer - Upon request
- Street-Side Parking (Charges Apply)
- Pet friendly
- Outdoor Seating
- Iron On Request
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- WiFi Internet
- Street parking
- Daily Happy Hour
Terms & Conditions
1) Smoking is not permitted anywhere inside the hotel, these areas include, rooms & also the hallways, lounge, bar area, restaurant, reception area's etc. smoking is only permitted off the premises. failure to adhere to these conditions will incur charges of £50, in rooms 5 & 6 charges of £100 may be applicable in relation to two "2" guests staying in those rooms. Rooms 3 & 23 may incur charges of £150 if three "3" guests are staying in those rooms.
2) Upon activating the alarm, i.e. fire doors, and closed barriers downstairs a charge of £50 will be required.
3) CCTV is in operation 24/7 on these premises indoor and outdoor by singing this form you are agreeing to this condition whilst you are a guest. Recordings may also be used in case of "Fines & Extra Charges" during your stay.
4) Non-return of the key, fob & yellow room tag will incur a charge of £25.
5) Loss of TV remote will incur a charge of £20.
6) Damage cost (£) depends on damage made.
7) You must notify us on 01432 265925 on the TIME of your check-in as you may not be able to enter the hotel after 10pm.
Payment's for rooms may be taken automatically via our booking system. By signing this Invoice you agree to this policy.
Any further charges will be taken automatically via our booking engine for eg:
PLEASE NOTE: "Breakfast Charges £6.50 Each If Room Only"
Setting Off Fire Alarm # £50
Opening Fire Exit Doors Which Incures An Automatic Emergency Call # £50
Loss Of TV Remote # £25
Any Other Charges Will Incure If Damage Or Theft Is Applicable. # £?
Loss Of Key £20
Smoking Charge £50
PLEASE NOTE SMOKING IS NOT PERMITTED INC E VAPES ETC ON THESE PREMESIS BY LAW!!
Sign ........................................................................................ IN EMERGANCY ONLY PLEASE CALL 07375 539735
For Booking.com Cancellations please read your confirmation Letter/E-Mail.
Room cancellations for direct bookings are up to 48 hours before The Arrival Date.