The Parkway Hotel
|Prices will be charged in Euro||Full Rate||Fri 02 Dec 2016||Sat 03 Dec 2016||Sun 04 Dec 2016||Mon 05 Dec 2016||Tue 06 Dec 2016||Wed 07 Dec 2016||Thu 08 Dec 2016||Fri 09 Dec 2016||Sat 10 Dec 2016||Sun 11 Dec 2016||Mon 12 Dec 2016||Tue 13 Dec 2016||Wed 14 Dec 2016||Thu 15 Dec 2016|
Double Rooms StandardPhotos Details
Double Rooms (Single occupancy)Photos Details
Commericial Rate sharingPhotos Details
Commericial Rate sharing with evening mealPhotos Details
Twin Commercial with evening mealPhotos Details
Family room single rate 55Photos Details
|Move the mouse over the price for inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay|
Welcome to The Parkway Hotel Dunmanway, in the heart of West Cork, Ireland. The Parkway Hotel is a family owned hotel, managed by Martin and Shelia Maybury. We aim to offer the best in West Cork hospitality and service!We have 16 well appointed en-suite bedrooms, all strictly non-smoking, including 2 family rooms, a spacious lounge, public bar & games room, wireless internet access and 3 function rooms.
- Free Breakfast
- Bar / Lounge
- WiFi Internet
- Non-Smoking Property
- Room Service
- Pool Table
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Coffee Bar and Scones
- Free Outdoor Parking (not guarded)
- Free WiFi in Public Lounge
- Games Room
- Wheel Chair Access
- On Site Restaurant
Twin Commercial with evening meal Book
- En-suite Bathroom
- Flat Screen TV
- Cots Available
- Daily Room Service
- 2 Single Beds
- Free Breakfast
Terms & Conditions
• By proceeding with the reservation, you further agree and acknowledge that if the reservation is accepted by the Hotel, your stay subsequently shall be subject to the Hotel's standard terms and conditions of stay.
• The Hotel may, at its absolute discretion, cancel the reservation if the Hotel is of the opinion that the reservation information provided is falsified or incomplete.
• The Hotel shall be entitled to vary, amend and/or otherwise change these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
• You shall indemnify and hold the Hotel harmless in respect of any liability, loss, damage, cost and expense of any nature arising out of, and/or in connection with the acceptance of the reservation by the Hotel.
• The Hotel shall not be liable for any losses, damages, costs or expenses incurred by you as a result of any cancellation of the reservation by the Hotel.
• The reservation and the terms and conditions set out hereto shall be governed in accordance with the law of the Republic of Ireland.
You will be asked to guarantee your booking with a valid credit or debit card. No payment is taken from your credit or debit card at the time of booking. Payment is taken on departure or in the event of cancellation otherwise than in accordance with our cancellation terms. See 'Cancellations and Amendments details
If for any reason you need to cancel your reservation within 48hrs of arrival no charge will apply. Less than this notice the reservation is liable for the first nights stay in full. It is regretted that no allowance can be made for accommodation being vacated before the expiry of the reservation. Cancellations for reservations made using third party vouchers are subject to cancellation charges based on the full applicable rack rate of the day.