The Parkway Hotel
|Prices will be charged in Euro||Thu 24 Aug 2017||Fri 25 Aug 2017||Sat 26 Aug 2017||Sun 27 Aug 2017||Mon 28 Aug 2017||Tue 29 Aug 2017||Wed 30 Aug 2017||Thu 31 Aug 2017||Fri 01 Sep 2017||Sat 02 Sep 2017||Sun 03 Sep 2017||Mon 04 Sep 2017||Tue 05 Sep 2017||Wed 06 Sep 2017|
Double Rooms StandardPhotos Details
Single OccupancyPhotos Details
|Move the mouse over the price for inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay|
Welcome to The Parkway Hotel Dunmanway, in the heart of West Cork, Ireland. The Parkway Hotel is a family owned hotel, managed by Martin and Shelia Maybury. We aim to offer the best in West Cork hospitality and service!We have 16 well appointed en-suite bedrooms, all strictly non-smoking, including 2 family rooms, a spacious lounge, public bar & games room, wireless internet access and 3 function rooms.
- Free Breakfast
- On Site Restaurant
- Games Room
- Non-Smoking Property
- Bar / Lounge
- WiFi Internet
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Room Service
- Pool Table
- Free WiFi in Public Lounge
- Coffee Bar and Scones
- Free Outdoor Parking (not guarded)
Double Rooms Standard Book
Standard rates for this room
- Cots Available
- 1 King / 1 Queen Bed
- En-suite Bathroom
- Daily Housekeeping
- Flat Screen TV
- Iron/Ironing board
- Daily Room Service
- Wireless Internet
- Double Bed
- Tea/Coffee Making
Terms & Conditions
• By proceeding with the reservation, you further agree and acknowledge that if the reservation is accepted by the Hotel, your stay subsequently shall be subject to the Hotel's standard terms and conditions of stay.
• The Hotel may, at its absolute discretion, cancel the reservation if the Hotel is of the opinion that the reservation information provided is falsified or incomplete.
• The Hotel shall be entitled to vary, amend and/or otherwise change these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
• You shall indemnify and hold the Hotel harmless in respect of any liability, loss, damage, cost and expense of any nature arising out of, and/or in connection with the acceptance of the reservation by the Hotel.
• The Hotel shall not be liable for any losses, damages, costs or expenses incurred by you as a result of any cancellation of the reservation by the Hotel.
• The reservation and the terms and conditions set out hereto shall be governed in accordance with the law of the Republic of Ireland.
You will be asked to guarantee your booking with a valid credit or debit card. No payment is taken from your credit or debit card at the time of booking. Payment is taken on departure or in the event of cancellation otherwise than in accordance with our cancellation terms. See 'Cancellations and Amendments details
If for any reason you need to cancel your reservation within 48hrs of arrival no charge will apply. Less than this notice the reservation is liable for the first nights stay in full. It is regretted that no allowance can be made for accommodation being vacated before the expiry of the reservation. Cancellations for reservations made using third party vouchers are subject to cancellation charges based on the full applicable rack rate of the day.