The Queen’s Inn
|Prices will be charged in United Kingdom Pounds||Full Rate||Fri 14 May 2021||Sat 15 May 2021||Sun 16 May 2021||Mon 17 May 2021||Tue 18 May 2021||Wed 19 May 2021||Thu 20 May 2021||Fri 21 May 2021||Sat 22 May 2021||Sun 23 May 2021||Mon 24 May 2021||Tue 25 May 2021||Wed 26 May 2021||Thu 27 May 2021|
Standard Double Room StandardPhotos Details
Superior Double/Family Room StandardPhotos Details
Luxury Double Room StandardPhotos Details
DELUXE SUITE StandardDetails
|Move the mouse over the price for inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay|
The Queen’s Inn
- Free WiFi in Public Lounge
- Broadband Internet Access
- WiFi Internet
- Non-Smoking Property
- On Site Restaurant
- Conference Facilities
- Free Parking
Terms & Conditions
• All rooms maximum occupancy of two people, except for our family room which can accommodate 2 children (under the age of 12) sharing a sofa bed or 2 x z-beds.
• Check out time: By 11 am.
* Check in time: 3 pm.
* Earlier check in & check out times can be pre-arranged prior to arrival but may incur some additional charges.
* This is a non-smoking property throughout, if a guest is found smoking in their room a £200 charge will be added to their bill. This applies to e-cigarettes.
* A swipe of your card will be taken on arrival, as a guarantee for the hotel for any outstanding balances or breakages.
* All Bramley products must be left in the room, if these are removed a fee of £10.00 per bottle will be charged to your card.
[......] Please tick this box if you require housekeeping throughout your stay
[......] Please tick this box if you would like all accessory pillows and throws to be removed from your room
Specifications/Other comments: _______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
*If you would like to receive any news or offers from us please tick the box below
At the time of booking card details will be
taken. Full payment will be taken on departure.
All cancellations must be confirmed in writing, via email, to Info@queensinn.co.uk
Cancellations or part cancellations of bookings made within one week of the
Booking incur a charge of 50% of the total booking.
We make every effort to re-sell rooms and the cost of any rooms re-sold will
be refunded to you.
If a cancellation is made up to 48 hours prior to your check in date a full charge will be made for the entire stay of your booking.