Tobacco Caye Paradise
|Prices will be charged in United States Dollars||Full Rate||Sat 23 Sep 2017||Sun 24 Sep 2017||Mon 25 Sep 2017||Tue 26 Sep 2017||Wed 27 Sep 2017||Thu 28 Sep 2017||Fri 29 Sep 2017||Sat 30 Sep 2017||Sun 01 Oct 2017||Mon 02 Oct 2017||Tue 03 Oct 2017||Wed 04 Oct 2017||Thu 05 Oct 2017||Fri 06 Oct 2017|
Standard - 2018Photos Details
Standard - 2018*Photos Details
|Move the mouse over the price for inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay|
We are NOT a resort. Tobacco Caye Paradise is a small Belizean-style vacation property with six private "over the water" beach cabanas. All cabanas face north to the Belize Barrier Reef and have wonderful decks perched over turquoise tropical waters. Each deck has a hammock and an amazing view of the Caribbean Sea. Accommodations are clean, basic, simple, comfortable and charmingly rustic. There are five 1 bedroom/1 bathroom cabanas, and one 2 bedroom/1 bathroom cabana. Each cabana has a private bathroom and rainwater-fed showers.
Our property is completely off-the-grid! While there is no electric or water utilities on the island, we collect our own rainwater and generate our own electricity from solar power (only use a generator when absolutely necessary).
Delicious meals are available in the dining hall, where you can dine with fellow travelers and share the day’s adventures.
We provide 24-hour front desk manager assistance, housekeeping , and delicious meals. Wi-fi is available on the property for a small daily fee.
We also offer: kayak, snorkel gear and SUP rentals to all our guests and visitors
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Sandy Area w/ Hammocks
- WiFi Internet (charges apply)
- Dining Room
- Outdoor Seating
- On Site Restaurant
Standard - 2018 Enquire
1 bedroom cabana
Rates based on double occupancy - Max Occupancy 3 guests.
Meal plan will be added automatically to your stay at time of booking.
Terms & Conditions
Rates: All rates are in US dollars and based on double occupancy. By confirming this reservation you agree that your credit card will be charged 50% deposit at time of booking, and 50% 30 days prior arrival. Any unpaid fees will be taken at check-in. Unused portion of hotel, meals , and services part of package plans not taken by customer’s choice are non-transferable nor refundable.
Park Fees: Tobacco Caye is part of the South Water Caye Marine Reserve. Visitors must pay a park fee of US$5 per day -up to three days- or US$15 a week - fees NOT included in your reservation. Rangers from the Fishery Department come around every day to collect these fee from all visitors.
Travel Insurance: We highly encourage guests to purchase travel insurance should unforeseen situations arise that might cause your trip to be cancelled. Tobacco Caye Paradise does not take responsibility for cancelled or partially cancelled reservations due to illness, flight cancellations, or natural disasters such as heavy rains, flooding, storms and hurricanes. Whenever possible, Tobacco Caye Paradise will work with you to arrange future dates for your trip.
• A 50% deposit will be taken to confirm the reservation. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival.
• Your credit card company may have additional charges for foreign transactions. There may be credit card, and bank charges/exchange rates fees added to the balance authorized for credit card charges. Please note that we do not have any control over these charges which banks make directly to you.
• Our front desk accepts cash (BZD or USD), Visa or MasterCard.
• Any unused portion of lodging and/or meal plans, package plans and trips (by customer’s choice) are non-transferable and not refundable.
• A full refund will be given on any cancellation made 60 days or more prior to date of arrival less a US$30 handling fee.
• A 50% refund will be given on cancellation made 30 days or more prior to arrival less a US$30 handling fees.
• No refund will be given on cancellations made less than 30 days prior to arrival.
• Notice of cancellation must be submitted in writing to Tobacco Caye Paradise.