Trunkwell House Hotel
|Los precios serán cobrados en Libras esterlinas||Tarifa Oficial||sáb 25 jun 2022||dom 26 jun 2022||lun 27 jun 2022||mar 28 jun 2022||mié 29 jun 2022||jue 30 jun 2022||vie 01 jul 2022||sáb 02 jul 2022||dom 03 jul 2022||lun 04 jul 2022||mar 05 jul 2022||mié 06 jul 2022||jue 07 jul 2022||vie 08 jul 2022|
Double Room Standard RateFotos Detalles
Family Room Standard RateFotos Detalles
Suite Standard RateFotos Detalles
|Mueva el ratón sobre el precio para ver inclusiones, ocupación y estancia mínima|
Información del establecimiento
Trunkwell House Hotel is situated within 34 acres of the beautiful Berkshire countryside in the village of Beech Hill, Reading.
Trunkwell House Hotel has 7 beautiful boutique bedrooms onsite available for you to stay with us overnight. Our bedrooms have been individually designed to make sure you enjoy your stay with us in ultimate luxury. All rooms have private bathrooms and wifi and parking is complimentary. We also offer a continental breakfast with all bookings.
Please note we do not have a restaurant on site. There is however a lovely pub that serves food less than 5 minutes walk away!
Servicios del establecimiento
- 1 Queen or 1 King/2 Singles
- Free High Speed Wifi
- Acceso a Internet de banda ancha
- Instalaciones para conferencias
- Servicio de consigna gratuito
- Salón de huéspedes
- Plancha bajo petición
- Televisor de pantalla plana de 32 pulgadas
- Outdoor Seating
- Hair Dryer
- Acceso en silla de ruedas
- Propiedad para no fumadores
- WiFi gratuito en el salón público
- Coffee Pot
- Sala de Reuniones
- Desayuno gratis
- Bar / Salón
- WiFi gratis
- Estacionamiento descubierto y gratuito (sin vigilancia)
- Habitaciones para no fumadores
- Acceso a Internet
Detalles de alojamiento
Términos y condiciones
Trunkwell House Hotel, Reading, RG7 2AT
The terms below apply to your booking if you are a consumer and book from 21st September 2018.
When you make a Booking on our website, you will be asked to click "I accept" and you will not be able to complete your Booking if you do not do this. This confirms that you accept these terms. We recommend that you read the terms before accepting.
1. Our Contract
1. If you are a consumer (i.e. not dealing as a business with us), Trunkwell House Hotel (we/us) sells all rooms and extras (see Section 2.6) to you subject to these terms.
2. A contract is formed between you and Trunkwell House Hotel when we issue you with a confirmation number for your room and extras (if applicable) (Booking). No booking shall be binding on Trunkwell House Hotel until we issue you with a confirmation number.
2. Your Booking
1. You cannot transfer or resell your booking (in whole or in part). If you transfer or resell (or attempt to transfer or resell) then Trunkwell House Hotel will terminate your booking and retain any money paid to us for such booking. We may also refuse to take any further booking from you in the future. In making a Trunkwell House Hotel room booking you agree to not use the Trunkwell House hotel or its facilities to conduct any commercial activity or activity that seeks to gain profit without prior written consent from Trunkwell House Hotel. Trunkwell House Hotel reserves the right to terminate your booking and retain any money paid to us for such booking if we believe that you are in full or part breach of this provision.
2. You may make a booking on someone else's behalf. You are responsible for ensuring that any customer in your booking complies with these terms as if that customer had made the booking.
3. You can only make a booking if you are 18 years old or over. If you arrive at the hotel and are under 18 years of age you will not be permitted to stay alone. We may require photo id as proof of age.
4. You must ensure that the name on a booking is correct at the time of booking. Subject to section 7, this cannot be changed after making the booking.
5. If you book five or more rooms for the same night we will treat this as a Group Booking. If you make a Group Booking, the following additional terms also apply to you:
6. We offer certain extras when you make your booking, for more details on extras click here. The room rate excludes any extras unless we expressly agree with you otherwise as part of your booking. Extras are subject to availability and cannot be transferred to any other booking. If any extra that you have paid for in advance is unavailable upon arrival we will give you a refund of the price you paid for that extra. Extras are provided subject to these terms.
3. Rates and Payment
1. The rate for each room is as published on our and third party/partner websites at the time of your Booking, or, in the case of a telephone booking as advised to you at the time of booking.
2. All payments are due in full at the time of check in unless otherwise advised by Trunkwell House Hotel.
4. Check-in and check-out
1. You can check-in from 2pm on the scheduled date of arrival. If you wish to check-in earlier, you can do so by prior arrangement. To do this, contact us directly at the hotel for availability. These services are subject to availability.
2. Trunkwell House Hotel does not operate a 24 hour reception and therefore you must contact us in advance should your arrival be later than 10:00pm so that arrangements may be made.
3. You must check-out before 11am on the scheduled date of departure. If you wish to check-out later then you can do so by buying a late check-out extra prior to the date of departure. These services are subject to availability. If you fail to check-out by the stipulated time, we will make an additional charge equivalent to the flexible rate at that time, for one night's stay for the applicable room(s). These services are subject to availability.
1. Maximum occupancy for rooms is:
Maximum number of occupants is 4 (including babies & children), in the following combinations:
2 adults, 2 children (under 16)
You should speak directly to the Hotel to confirm availability of cots and room size
You should speak directly to the Hotel to confirm availability of cots and room size
2. We don’t have any wheelchair accessible rooms as all rooms are on the first floor and we have no lift onsite.
3. We do not permit people under the age of 18 to stay alone in our hotels. You must not leave under 18s unattended in any rooms or public areas at any times.
4. Pets are not allowed at the venue.
5. Smoking is not permitted in any rooms at Trunkwell House Hotel other than in designated smoking areas outside the hotel. You must not smoke in any of our hotel rooms or public areas or interfere with our fire detection systems. If you do so this will be regarded as a breach of these booking terms and conditions and we will terminate your booking and if necessary refer the matter to the authorities. We will contact you after your stay to recover any costs incurred due to smoking inside the hotel. The costs we incur include our costs for specialist cleaning, repair or replacement of damage by you to our property, the cost of the room for any period it is unusable and our administration expenses. We may also instruct a third party to recover these costs on our behalf. If you request it, we will send a breakdown of these costs to the address used for the booking.
6. You must take all reasonable precautions to avoid damage or interference with any items belonging to us. Customers are requested to bring any damage to our hotel or property to our immediate attention. Malicious, wilful, or negligent damage or interference to our hotel or property will be regarded as a breach of these bookings terms and conditions and we will terminate your booking. We will contact you after your stay to recover the costs for any repair, replacement or specialist cleaning we incur if you damage our hotel or property. We may also instruct a third party to recover these costs on our behalf. If you request it, we will send a breakdown of these costs to the address used for the booking.
7. Cooking equipment not owned or operated by Trunkwell House Hotel, including but not limited to, microwave ovens, fridges, deep fat fryers, toasters must not be operated by customers in the hotel.
8. All room keys must be returned to Trunkwell House Hotel on check-out. If you fail to do so, we may charge you for a replacement key or lock as required. In the event that a key is not returned after check-out we request customers to contact the hotel to make arrangement for keys to be returned.
9. For group booking, any costs incurred due to smoking or damage, as set out above, will be charged to the person making the group booking.
10. If you do not comply with paragraphs 3 to 9 when staying at our hotel, we may terminate your booking without refund and require you to leave the hotel immediately.
1. You may cancel a Booking and we will not charge you for the first night if you notify us before 10.00am | 3 day(s) before the date of arrival.
2. For flexible room rates only, if you have a Booking for more than 1 night you may cancel or shorten your booking after the scheduled date of arrival and we will refund you for any remaining nights. We will not pay a refund for any night for which notification is received after midday. We will not pay a refund for any night for which notification is received after midday. Notification must be made on our website by selecting Cancel a booking.
3. We will not give a refund on a saver or sale room rate booking and/or extras purchased with the booking.
4. We will only make refunds to the payment card that you used to make the Booking. We will normally credit refunds to your card within 10 days. We will refund you the money you have paid (including for any extras except WiFi or SMS confirmation text extras).
5. We reserve the right to cancel any bookings with prior notice without charge upto 3 days prior to arrival.
7. Changing your Booking
1. No cancellation charge if a booking is changed before 10.00am | 3 day(s) before the date of arrival. Where cancellation is made outside of the above terms the guest will be charged the full amount for the first nights stay.
1. Statutory Rights: We have tried to ensure that any rights that you as a consumer have that are implied by law into a contract of this type (statutory rights) are not excluded or limited in anyway. If any of these terms conflict with a statutory right or the law changes and your statutory rights change, then the statutory rights will prevail over these terms.
2. Events Beyond our Reasonable Control: We shall not be in breach of these terms, nor liable for any failure to perform any of our obligations in relation to your Booking (such as the provision of room(s) and/or other products and/or services and/or extras) due to any adverse event, act, omission or accident which happens which is beyond our reasonable control including, but not limited to, flood, earthquake, extreme adverse weather conditions, natural disasters, other acts of God, acts of terrorism, interruption or fire (except by way of our default) or failure of (except by way of our default) electric power, gas, water, or other utility service, plant machinery, computers, vehicles or any collapse of building structures.
3. Our Liability: Subject to the remainder of this clause, you should use your own insurance policies to claim the full amount of the loss or damage to your property prior to approaching or pursuing Trunkwell House Hotel. We are, in certain circumstances set out in the Hotel Proprietors' Act 1956 (Act), liable for loss or damage to your property. However, in those circumstances, we are only liable up to the maximum sums under the Act. In all other circumstances, our total liability shall not exceed twice the daily rate charged for your Booking. If your Booking includes a number of different daily rates, the average rate will be used. Trunkwell House Hotel aims to provide a safe and secure environment for the duration of your stay and where necessary, will take appropriate security measures. If an incident occurs during your stay, resulting in the theft, loss or damage of your property, we will carry out an internal investigation. If we do not feel that your property was stolen, lost or damaged through any fault of ours, our staff or agents, this will be evidence that it wasn't our fault. In those circumstances, our liability is limited to the maximums under the Act. If an incident is referred to the Police authorities, and they draw the same conclusion as us, this will also be evidence that our liability is limited to those maximums. We shall not be liable, in any circumstances, for any loss or damage to vehicles you bring to the hotel or any property left in them. Neither shall we be liable for any loss of profit, or any indirect or consequential loss arising under or in connection with your Booking. Where we are liable, we will only be responsible for losses that are a foreseeable result of a breach or negligence, but not otherwise. The loss or damage will be foreseeable if it is an obvious consequence of the breach or is contemplated by both parties at the time of entering into the contract. Nothing in these terms shall limit or exclude our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors; or fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or any other form of limitation or exclusion prohibited by law or statute.
4. Third Party Rights: A party which is not a party to our Contract shall have no right to enforce any term under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
5. Law: These terms are governed by the laws of England and Wales.
6. Changes to Terms: We reserve the right to change these terms from time to time. The terms applicable to your Booking are those in force on the date of Booking (or amendment, as applicable).
For more information on your statutory rights see www.gov.uk/consumer-protection-rights or call 08454040506
10. Car Parking
1. Car parking is available at Trunkwell House Hotel complimentary during your stay.
11. Questions / Complaints
1. If you have any question or complaint in relation to your Booking or these terms please go to our website www.trunkwell.com and click on the 'contact us' link and we will respond to you as quickly as we can, normally within 2 working days.
The meaning of "Trunkwell House Hotel "we" or "us" in these terms will depend on the location of the hotel you are booking.
Registered in England & Wales Company Number – 9814187 VAT No - 228600521.
Políticas de pago
Pre Payment is required for all bookings and can be made prior to your stay or paid upon check in.
We accept all major credit cards but unable to accept American Express.
Políticas de cancelación
PROPERTY CANCELLATION POLICY.
Reservations can be cancelled up to 3 days prior to arrival and any cancellations made within this time will incur a 100% cancellation fee.