Two Pillows Boutique Hostel
|Prices will be charged in Euro||Full Rate||Thu 19 Apr 2018||Fri 20 Apr 2018||Sat 21 Apr 2018||Sun 22 Apr 2018||Mon 23 Apr 2018||Tue 24 Apr 2018||Wed 25 Apr 2018||Thu 26 Apr 2018||Fri 27 Apr 2018||Sat 28 Apr 2018||Sun 29 Apr 2018||Mon 30 Apr 2018||Tue 01 May 2018||Wed 02 May 2018|
|Move the mouse over the price for inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay|
Two Pillows Boutique Hostel is the first boutique hostel in Malta, and it provides truly unique accommodation in the heart of this brilliant country.
Located in the very centre of Sliema – one of the most in-demand-yet-tranquil locations anywhere on the island – it is literally a stone’s throw away from the sea and within easy walking distance of some great beaches and lidos. In fact, you can stroll down to cafés, bars, restaurants and shops within just a couple of minutes of leaving Two Pillows – making this the ideal base from which to explore the Maltese Islands.
You’ll also enjoy a range of accommodation options at the Hostel – from luxurious studio apartments to budget options for youths and other travellers in spacious, clean and comfortable hostel dorms. All of the rooms have been professionally converted within this traditional Maltese townhouse setting, blending the authentic ambience with convenient modern touches. Although the Hostel first opened its doors in 2013, it was extensively refurbished again in 2017, with a further set of rooms added into the expansion.
Two Pillows prides itself on the fact it is not a ‘party hostel’ – on the contrary, guests range from young couples, backpackers and solo travellers to students, retired couples and families. This variety helps to ensure our excellent atmosphere, which is enjoyed across our many common areas – perfect for socialising, sharing tips and making new friends.
As a boutique hostel, design has played an important role in our concept. Here modern design was blended with authentic features, including limestone walls, a Maltese balcony, wooden beams and our lovely staircase. Our concept has kept innovation at the heart of everything we do – all our rooms were individually planned and special care was given to guest requirements. As a result, all of the rooms have silent air-conditioning and complimentary WI-FI. Meanwhile, our common areas are large, bright and incorporate our reception area, modern main kitchen, outdoor space with BBQ, breakfast area, internet station, luggage room, laundry, chill out area including free cable TV on 50-inch TV and book exchange.
So, whether you are looking to sample the beach, sun, Malta’s unique history or just need a break, you’ll find Two Pillows Boutique Hostel to be your best base for exploring the Islands of Malta. Pleasingly, Sliema and its many beaches are within walking distance, while Valletta – our capital city – is a short ferry or bus ride away and most other places of interest are directly connected to our town by bus.
And our facilities don’t stop there. We have chosen to create dorms with the ‘best hostel beds ever’. All of the dormitories are spacious and bright, with a maximum of just six people per a room. Beyond that, most of the dormitories have ensuite showers and toilets, while linen, storage space, WIFI access, and air conditioning are all included in the price.
And if you want your holiday to be a little more luxurious, then you could choose from the stunning studio apartments and suites that are also on offer, all of which provide more space and privacy. These rooms take the best from the building’s original architecture and combine it perfectly with gentle modern design to offer each traveller that boutique effect. The studio is fully-equipped with a kitchen and dining table. The suites and studio also have ensuite showers, large double beds, linen, towels, soap, wireless internet, air-conditioning, heating, cable TV, and WiFi, and gorgeous views – making them the perfect blend of hostel/hotel living. So, the privacy of your room will only be a few steps away from the great social atmosphere downstairs. Discounts also apply for long stays and group bookings.
Why not plan your stay at Two Pillows today? We promise to make you feel welcome and ensure your stay in Malta is one to remember. We will pass on genuine tips to make sure you see the better side of the Maltese Islands and will hopefully visit us and our lovely islands again.
- Interconnecting Rooms
- Free Parking
- Coffee Pot
- BBQ Area
- Guest Laundry (charges apply)
- Free Luggage Storage
- Internet Access
- Broadband Internet Access
- Guest Lounge
- Full Kitchen
- Street parking
- Guest Laundry
- TV Room
- Non-Smoking Property
- Shared Kitchen
- Cable TV
- Dining Room
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Hair Dryer
- WiFi Internet
- Iron On Request
- Free Outdoor Parking (not guarded)
Terms & Conditions
Please help us make your stay one to remember. At Two Pillows, we are all about trust and respect.
1. All nights of accommodation must be paid for on arrival. 3% surcharge applies on all card payments. No refunds shall be given after date of arrival. Only nights that have been paid are guaranteed.
2. Check-in time is 2pm and check-out time is 11am. A late check-out may be requested subject to availability and extra payment. Any unauthorised checkout after 11am on the day of departure will incur an additional night's accommodation fee. Any damage done will be charged for upon checkout or as agreed with Two Pillows Staff.
3. Save Water, Save Life and help us keep our budget prices…Do not leave taps running while showering, brushing teeth etc…
4. Security cameras are being operated for your own safety and security.
5. Smoking is only allowed outdoors. Two Pillows is protected with a fire and smoke alarm system for your safety.
6. Silent hours are from 11pm to 7am. Be quiet and avoid using lights in dorm beds during these hours.
7. In dorms, air-conditioning is set automatically on cooling to go on at 10pm to ensure you have a great night’s sleep.
8. Use of personal sleeping bags, blankets, pillows, linen or any similar item is not allowed.
9. If you are staying in one of our studios, please ensure that cooker and all lights are switched off before leaving your room.
10. In studios cooling and heating using air-conditioning is set by our staff between 9am-9pm. Timers can be set for whole night if required. Maximum safe heating temperatures are kept to 24oC. Extra blankets can be requested if necessary. Cooling is set at a minimum of 20oC.
11. No Food or Alcohol is allowed in Dorms. Any lost or unreturned keys will incur a charge of €20 per key.
Use of common areas
12. Please clean after you use any of the common areas for the next guests to enjoy.
13. Please respect other guests and our neighbours. Use of BBQ area and Chill out area are strictly forbidden after 11pm.
14. If you would like to invite visitors (non-paying guests) to Two Pillows, please ask the management first. You will be held responsible for your visitor(s). No visitors are allowed at Two Pillows between the hours of 11pm – 11am. Visitors are not permitted in the dorm rooms at any time or for any reason. Should any guest(s) be found to have visitor(s) staying in their room, the guest(s) shall be charged for the extra person(s), plus additional administration charges.
15. Children (anyone under 16 years of age) are not permitted to stay at Two Pillows unless accompanied by an adult. All children staying at Two Pillows must be supervised by an adult at all times.
16. Subject to availability, and provided a request is made when booking your stay, extra beds and/or cots may be provided for children at an additional charge.
17. The adult/s accompanying the child is/are solely responsible for the health and wellbeing of the child during their stay at Two Pillows.
18. Please note that we have a laundry service. Clothes are not allowed to be washed in the bathrooms or hung in dorms or balconies. A fine of up to €230 may apply if clothes are hung over balconies or any aperture as per Maltese law.
Cash and cards accepted.
3% surcharge on all card payments.
Bank transfers at least 5 days prior to check in date are also accepted.
If guests cancel their booking at least 3 days prior to arrival, no fee will be charged.
If guests cancel less than 3 days prior to arrival, the first night's price will be charged.
In the case of a no show, the price of the full stay will be charged.