Tyne Beach Terrace
|Prices will be charged in United States Dollars||Full Rate||Fri 23 Jun 2017||Sat 24 Jun 2017||Sun 25 Jun 2017||Mon 26 Jun 2017||Tue 27 Jun 2017||Wed 28 Jun 2017||Thu 29 Jun 2017||Fri 30 Jun 2017||Sat 01 Jul 2017||Sun 02 Jul 2017||Mon 03 Jul 2017||Tue 04 Jul 2017||Wed 05 Jul 2017||Thu 06 Jul 2017|
2 Bed 1 Bath Apartment, Terrace, Sea ViewsDetails
2 Bed Duplex Penthouse Apartment, Terrace, Sea ViewDetails
2 Bed, 2 Bath, Ground , Patio, Direct Beach Access StandardDetails
|Move the mouse over the price for inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay|
Located directly on the beach in Freeport, Grand Bahama, Tyne Beach Terrace features a garden and seasonal outdoor pool. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.
All units are air conditioned and have a flat-screen TV with cable channels. All units include a terrace or balcony with full sea views. There is also a dining area, lounge and a kitchen equipped with an oven. A microwave and toaster are also featured, as well as a coffee machine. Each unit is fitted with a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower and a hairdryer. Towels and bed linen are available.
Tyne Beach Terrace also includes a barbecue.
Car rental is recommended/available at the property and the area is popular for fishing, diving and golfing. The nearest airport is Grand Bahama International Airport, 8 km from the property.
We speak your language!
Tyne Beach Terrace has been welcoming guests since 1990.
- Non-Smoking Property
- Guest Laundry (charges apply)
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Shared pool
- Fire Pit
- Air Conditioning
- Pet friendly
- Super King Bed
- WiFi Internet
- Full Kitchen
- BBQ Area
- Free Outdoor Parking (not guarded)
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Pool towels
2 Bed Duplex Penthouse Apartment, Terrace, Sea View Book
Standard rates for this room
- 1 King / 1 Queen Bed
- Cots Available
- Fridge Freezer
- Broadband Internet Access
- Extra Baby Cradle on Request
- Cable/Satellite TV
- DVD Player
- Patio Chairs
- Shower - separate
- Internet Access
- Flat Screen TV
- Ceiling Fans
- Laundry Facilities
- Air conditioned
- iPod Dock
- Linen and Towels Provided
- Ocean Views
- Fridge - Bar Fridge
- Super King Bed
- Lounge Area
- Wireless Internet
- Apple TV
- High Chair Available
Terms & Conditions
HOLIDAY LETTING AGREEMENT, TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This Agreement is made on the date of the last signature below between:
(1) Robin & Kate Bartram Brown of Suite 29, 34 Buckingham Palace Road, London, SW1W 0RH (the Owner, we or us); and
(2) the Holiday Guest.
1. These words and phrases have defined meanings:
this Holiday Letting Agreement, which is made up of the information in this section and the following terms and conditions;
$ As per booking platform & refundable towel deposit of $50
All possessions in the property upon your arrival;
Letting Period: Dates booked on the system starting at 15:00 noon and ending at 11:00am.
Applicable to units 106, 203,204,205 & 305 Tyne Beach Terrace, Glover Lane, Freeport, Grand Bahama;
£ or $ paid in advance to us or the booking platform.
Terms and Conditions
2. You are entitled to occupy the Property for holiday use only and this Agreement will not give you any security of tenure under the terms of the UK Housing Act 1988 pursuant to which the occupation shall be deemed to be by way of an excluded tenancy.
3. You agree that this Agreement is not an assured tenancy and that no periodic tenancy will start at the end of the Letting Period. As a holiday letting this Agreement is excluded for the purposes of the UK Protection from Eviction Act 1977.
4. If the Rent is unpaid for more than 10 days after it is due (whether demanded or not) or there is a breach of any of your obligations under this Agreement then we may get possession of the
Property and this Agreement will end (but without prejudice to any of our other rights and remedies in respect of any outstanding obligations on your part). This clause does not affect your statutory rights.
5. Only the Other Guests listed (if any) are allowed to use or stay in the Property. If you are expecting overnight visitors, you must inform us. You and your party must not exceed at any time the number of sleeping places. Our representatives or us have a right at all times to refuse access to the Property for people who are not members of the party.
6. In the event of damage to or destruction of the Property by any of the risks insured against by us, you will not be required to pay the Rent to the extent that the your use and enjoyment of the Property is stopped and you will not be required to perform your obligations as to the state and condition of the Property to the extent of and so long as there prevails such damage or destruction (except to the extent that the event is created by any act or default of you).
7. All references to the singular include the plural and vice versa and any obligations or liabilities of more than one person shall be joint and several and an obligation on the part of a party shall include an obligation not to allow or permit the breach of that obligation.
8. All rent must be paid 8 weeks prior to arrival date, if you cancel before this 8 weeks date then you will receive a full refund of any monies paid less credit card commission, no refund is paid after date.
9. You agree with us to:
a. pay the Rent at the times and in the way set out above;
b. keep the Property in a good and clean condition;
c. replace, repair or clean any item(s) which are broken or damaged during the Letting Period;
d. keep noise from becoming too loud to disturb any neighbours;
e. give the Property back at the end of the Letting Period in the same clean state and condition it was in at the beginning of the Letting Period (reasonable wear and tear and damage by insured risks excluded);
f. Allow us or anyone with our written permission to enter the Property at reasonable times of the day to check its condition and state of repair, and carry out any necessary repairs and electric inspections, provided we have given you reasonable prior notice (except in emergency);
g. make sure that your personal belongings are insured. We will not accept any liability for theft of, loss of or damage to personal belongings;
h. give a forwarding address when the Letting Period ends; and
i. before leaving remove all rubbish and all personal items (including your own furniture and equipment) from the Property.
j. obey the house rules that are included with your check in and directions to the property.
10. You agree with us not to:
a. damage, make any alterations, changes or additions to the inside or outside the Property.
b. damage the Property or any of the contents, and furniture listed on the Inventory.
c. do or omit to do anything on or at the Property which may be or become a nuisance or annoyance to any other occupiers of the Property or owners or occupiers of adjoining or nearby premises or which may in any way prejudice the Property;
d. without our prior written consent (consent not to be withheld unreasonably) keep or allow any pet of any kind or animal at the Property. If any pets are allowed they must be kept under strict control and on a lead at all times. Pets must not be left alone at the Property. You are responsible for all damage and any extra cleaning caused by the pet(s), and are responsible for cleaning all pet refuse;
e. use or occupy the Property in any way other than as a private holiday residence for a maximum of 4 people; and
f. assign, sublet, charge or part with or share possession of occupation of the Property or any part of it.
11. Subject to you paying the Rent and performing your obligations under this Agreement you may peaceably hold and enjoy the Property during the Letting Period without interruption from us or any person rightfully claiming under or in trust for us..
12. The Deposit will be held by us and will be refunded to you at the end of the Letting Period at the forwarding address given to us (but less any reasonable deductions properly made by us to cover any reasonable costs incurred or losses caused to us by any breaches of the obligations in this Agreement by you). No interest will be payable to you in respect of the Deposit.
13. The Deposit will be paid to you as soon as reasonably possible, however we will not be bound to return the Deposit until after we have had a reasonable opportunity to assess the reasonable cost of any repairs required as a result of any breaches of your obligations under this Agreement.
14. If at any time during the Letting Period we are obliged to deduct from the Deposit any reasonable costs due to any breach of your obligations you must make additional payments as are needed to restore the full amount of the Deposit.
15. Any notice or other document must be served on the Holiday Guest or the Owner during the Agreement by first class post at the address of the receiving party given in the Agreement, unless the party has notified the other of a different address at which notices are to be served. Notices are deemed served the day after posting.
16. A person who is not a party to this Agreement cannot enforce any of its terms under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
17. We cannot be held responsible if your booking is cancelled due to an Act of God, Natural disaster or other event outside of our control. We will not refund any monies paid, and guests should take out adequate insurance to cover themselves in the event of such circumstances. In exceptional circumstances we will offer you a free stay voucher for the amount of nights booked, valid 24 months from the date of your cancelled stay due an act of this type.
18. Whilst the properties are located in Grand Bahamas, this Agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to English law. All disputes arising under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
By booking with us you have entered into this contract and agreed the terms and conditions.
50% deposit with booking, full balance due 60 days prior to arrival.
Full refund for cancellation up-to 60 days prior to arrival, no refund thereafter.