Uncle John’s Elk Creek Campground
|Prices will be charged in United States Dollars||Full Rate||Sat 17 Feb 2018||Sun 18 Feb 2018||Mon 19 Feb 2018||Tue 20 Feb 2018||Wed 21 Feb 2018||Thu 22 Feb 2018||Fri 23 Feb 2018||Sat 24 Feb 2018||Sun 25 Feb 2018||Mon 26 Feb 2018||Tue 27 Feb 2018||Wed 28 Feb 2018||Thu 01 Mar 2018||Fri 02 Mar 2018|
Large Cabin Standard RateDetails
Small Cabin Standard RateDetails
Medium Cabin Standard RateDetails
Bunkhouse Standard RateDetails
Large RV Site Standard RateDetails
Non-Primitive Tent Site Standard RateDetails
Rebecca's Place StandardDetails
Train Camp Cars StandardDetails
|Move the mouse over the price for inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay|
Uncle John's Elk Creek Campground is a perfect spot for you, your family and friends to relax. Not only will you have convenient access to the beautiful Elk Creek, but when you're all done you can sit around the fire telling fishing stories in a comfortable family setting.
Terms & Conditions
By making a reservation you are entering into a legal contract with Uncle John's Elk Creek Campground, and therefore agree to and are bound by Uncle John's Elk Creek Campground terms and conditions:
• This rental agreement provides our standard terms and conditions of all property rentals for our guests.
• Occupancy may not exceed what is posted for each rental. The maximum occupancy excludes infants ages 12 months and under.
• Each campsite includes 2 adults. Each additional child and adult will be charged accordingly.
• Children rates are for ages 12 and under. All guest above 12 will be charged at the adult rate.
• Day visitors are $5 per person. Overnight visitors are $10 during the summer season (April 15-September 15th) and $20 during the winter season (Sept 16th-April 14th).
•All visitors must be registered at the office regardless of their length of stay. Campers are responsible for the conduct of their visitors and the fee of visiting.
• Pennsylvania law requires "all waste water to be held in tanks and to be dumped into facilities designed for this purpose." Violations can result in large fines. Uncle Johns Elk Creek Campground and/or its owners do not take responsibility for your willingness to comply with this law. The owner of waste water will be responsible for all fines incurred by ones own actions.
• The speed limit on Uncle John's Elk Creek Campground property is 5mph. Please watch for children. Reckless/careless driving deemed so by the Uncle John's Elk Creek Campground staff will offer one warning then can result in you being asked to leave the property and you will not receive a refund for any remaining days you had booked. We value our campers safety above all.
• Parents are responsible for their children under 18 years of age at ALL times.
• There is one picnic table and fire ring per site. Use fire ring for ALL fires. Do not leave your fire unattended. You are responsible for damage caused by improper care of campfire. Do not go into woods to gather firewood. We sell firewood, slit and sized, ready to burn. Do not deface or cut plant or trees on Uncle John's Elk Creek Campground property at any time. Failure to follow any of these rules may result in being charged at Uncle John's Elk Creek Campground discretion.
• Please burn all burnable trash. Use dumpster for garbage bags. Use recycling barrels for aluminum cans.
• Disorderly conduct and profanity is not permitted. Failure to comply will result Police being called and being asked to leave the property with no refund.
• The management of Uncle John's Elk Creek Campground reserves the right to revoke or terminate any permit for the violation of these rules. (1) To prevent any known or suspected hazard, (2) to correct any situation the Uncle John's Elk Creek Campground may deem harmful to others , and (3) to prevent continued annoyance to others.
• The owners of Uncle John's Elk Creek Campground are not responsible for accidents, injuries, or losses of any kind to the property of any occupant or guest of the campground.
• I must notify Uncle John's Elk Creek Campground within two (2) hours of arrival if there is any existing damage to rental or any notable conditions.
• I understand that I am responsible for the cost of any damages sustained to the property, décor or its contents during the stay; this includes the moving of items to another rental or off property, breakages or any excessive cleaning charges incurred during my stay.
• I understand that I am responsible for the cost of an early arrival or late departure if it was not pre-arranged and paid for before arrival.
RESERVATION GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• Smoking is not permitted in any Cabin or indoor facility owned by Uncle John's Elk Creek Campground at any time. In the event that a Guest is found to have smoked in one of the Cabins or facilities owned by Uncle John's Elk Creek Campground, the Guest will be contacted and informed of any charges related to the cleaning/deodorizing of the property and all items in the property (i.e carpets, furniture, window treatments, etc.). These charges will be applied to the credit card on file for the reservation.
• Dogs are permitted at Uncle John's Elk Creek Campground. All dogs must remain on a leash at ALL times and kept quiet and controlled on your site. You must clean up after your dog. Dogs are NOT allowed to be unattended on Uncle John's Elk Creek Campground at any time. Pitt Bulls, Doberman Pinchers, Chows, Rottweilers, and Wolf-Hybrids are prohibited. All dogs brought to campground must be up to date on all necessary vaccinations based on age and proof of rabies shot. Guests with pets listed that are prohibited are advised to place their pet to another facility for the duration of their stay. Uncle John's Elk Creek Campground shall not be responsible for any loss or injury to a pet while staying at our property, or for any action taken against the pet or pet owner by third parties.
• All rental descriptions given on the website(s) are made in good faith. Uncle John's Elk Creek Campground and the owner(s) of the property accept no liability whatsoever for errors or omissions.
• The reservation is accepted and confirmed only for the number of Guests declared at the original time of booking. Uncle John's Elk Creek Campground reserves the right to cancel the reservation if additional Guests are added without prior consent, or if it causes a rental to be over occupied.
• The Guest making the reservation must be 18 years of age or older and must occupy the rental for the entire term of stay booked for the reservation.
• The Guest agrees the rental period will begin and end on the dates booked for reservation.
• The Rental Agreement may not be assigned to a third party nor shall the property be sublet. No locks must be broken, changed or added.
• In the event a Guest leaves any personal item(s) behind on Uncle John's Elk Creek Campground property, we will do our best to locate the item(s).
• Uncle John's Elk Creek Campground is not responsible for any losses under any circumstances. If the item is found, the Guest will be advised and given the contact details of a local company, which specializes in collecting and mailing package deliveries. The Guest will be responsible for arranging collection and any cost incurred.
• Check-In time is 12:00 PM - 5:00PM.
• An early arrival or arrival past checkin times listed above can only be arranged for an additional fee if the rental does not have another Guest’s departure scheduled. This option is only available within 10 days of arrival, but must be arranged in advance and cannot be added on the day of arrival.
• Check out is before 10:00 AM. You are not required to clean the rental. However there will be an additional cleaning fee if the rental is left in a condition that would require an excessive or additional cleaning.
• In the event a Guest fails to depart from the home by 10:00 AM with no late check out arranged and results in Uncle John's Elk Creek Campground being unable to clean and prepare the home for the next arriving Guest that day, the departing Guest agrees to pay damages and costs incurred by Uncle John's Elk Creek Campground; including but not limited to moving the incoming Guest to another rental. A late check out can only be arranged for an additional fee if the home does not have another guest’s arrival schedule. This option must be arranged in advance and cannot be added on the day of departure.
BASIS OF RENTAL
• The Guest agrees and Uncle John's Elk Creek Campground permits the Rental period to begin and end on the dates and times shown as the Rental period, as shown on this page and dates booked.
• No refunds will be given for late arrivals, early departures or unused days of your rental reservation.
• You must provide your own bed linens, towels, soaps, and any other personal hygiene items you may need.
• Uncle John's Elk Creek Campground agrees to the service level for the remedy of any problems found at the property, either on arrival of the Guest, or during the rental period as follows.
• Uncle John's Elk Creek Campground agrees to provide a maximum 2-hour response to remedy problems that, at the sole discretion of Uncle John's Elk Creek Campground, constitutes as an emergency, which would affect the safety of the Guest.
• Any problems that arise during the Rental Period that do not constitute as an emergency, as determined by Uncle John's Elk Creek Campground, will be remedied during or after the Rental Period, based on the severity of the problem, and at the sole discretion of Uncle John's Elk Creek Campground.
• Any problems regarding the rental should be directed to our office. Our phone number is 814-774-8672. Our business hours are 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM 7 days a week. Evenings we are available for emergencies only. Please restrict emergencies to valid problems.
• Uncle John's Elk Creek Campground and/or its representatives may enter the rental property at any time, without notice, for the purpose of protection and/or maintenance of the property. Whenever possible, Uncle John's Elk Creek Campground will provide notice to the Guests prior to such entrance.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
• Uncle John's Elk Creek Campground and/or the Owner do not accept liability for equipment failure and/or services in the Property. In the event of failure of equipment, the Guest must notify Uncle John's Elk Creek Campground within one (1) business day, so that Uncle John's Elk Creek Campground may elect to rectify the failure.
• Uncle John's Elk Creek Campground and/or the Owner do not accept liability for lost or stolen personal property of the Guest within the Property during the rental period. In the event that property of the Guest is lost or stolen, the Guest should advise the appropriate authority first, and then contact Uncle John's Elk Creek Campground to report the lost or stolen items.
• Uncle John's Elk Creek Campground and/or the Owner accept no liability for personal loss or injury to the Guest during the rental period.
• The Guest must ensure that children are supervised at all times. It is the policy of Uncle John's Elk Creek Campground that all children under the age of 18 years are not left in the rental or on property un-supervised at any time during the rental period.
• Fishing equipment and access to Elk Creek from Uncle John's Elk Creek Campground property used at the Guests’ own risk.
• The Guest understands there is no lifeguard on duty for Elk Creek located at Uncle John's Elk Creek Campground, and it is entirely at the Guest’s own risk. All Guests understand and agree that neither the property owner nor Uncle John's Elk Creek Campground can accept responsibility whatsoever in the case(s) of accident or illness whilst on the property.
• Uncle John's Elk Creek Campground does not accept liability for acts of violence, nature, fire, flood, war, civil disobedience, riot, or other force majeure that may have a deleterious effect on the Guest.
• We cannot accept any liability for the failure of public supplies such as water, electricity, BBQ, gas or telephone/internet supplies. Nor for the consequences of the actions or omissions of persons who may supply or control main services, or any action taken in the vicinity of the rental reserved, by any authority or persons over which we have no control. We cannot accept any liability for the air conditioning system, heater or any appliance breaking down. Urgent steps will be taken for a local engineer to rectify any problem.
• We accept no responsibility of liability for any loss or damage or alteration in the terms of your reservation caused by events beyond our control, including, but not restricted to war, terrorist activity, civil commotion, flight delays or cancelations airport closure, adverse weather conditions, fire, flood or industrial dispute. There will be no credit given for shortened stays due to late arrival or early departure for any reason and no credit given for cancelation due to weather conditions.
• The use of the BBQs and/or fire pits is at the Guests own risk and Uncle John's Elk Creek Campground cannot accept any responsibility for injury of any kind that may arise from the use of BBQs or fire pits. The Guest takes full responsibility for the use of BBQs and fire pits. Guests should also remember to keep children away BBQs and fire pits whether in use or not.
• Failure to comply with any of the terms herein will at the sole discretion of Uncle John's Elk Creek Campground, result in the eviction of the Guest from the Property, without refund.
• There may be circumstances beyond our control, in which the property might not be available for your reservation. Examples of these, but are not limited to, destruction of property, sale of property, water, gas or sewer leaks, fire or any other damage to the property making it inhabitable or potentially inhabitable.
• In the event of Force Majeure, Uncle John's Elk Creek Campground will do their best to make alternative arrangements. If these alternative arrangements are not acceptable to the Guest, then Uncle John's Elk Creek Campground will refund all monies paid. If the Guest accepts the alternative accommodation, they also agree to re-locate back to the original property when it is deemed available by Uncle John's Elk Creek Campground. This will be the full extent of our liability to the Guest, and we will not be responsible for any other costs connected with any such cancelation howsoever arising.
• Valid credit card is required to secure your rental.
• The payment will be billed to your credit card on file the day of checkin unless other payment arrangements have been made.
•All permanent RV/Motorhome Storage must be paid in full for the year.
• 20 percent of your total reservation will be billed to your card on file if you do not give 48 hour notice of your cancellation before your check-in.
• If the length of stay is reduced from the original dates, the cancelation policy will apply to the nights that have been canceled.
• Uncle John's Elk Creek Campground regrets that they are unable to waive any of the cancelation charges above, whatever the circumstances.