Wembley Park Hotel
|Prices will be charged in United Kingdom Pounds||Full Rate||Wed 23 Aug 2017||Thu 24 Aug 2017||Fri 25 Aug 2017||Sat 26 Aug 2017||Sun 27 Aug 2017||Mon 28 Aug 2017||Tue 29 Aug 2017||Wed 30 Aug 2017||Thu 31 Aug 2017||Fri 01 Sep 2017||Sat 02 Sep 2017||Sun 03 Sep 2017||Mon 04 Sep 2017||Tue 05 Sep 2017|
Deluxe Single RoomPhotos Details
Deluxe Double Room - Full OccupancyPhotos Details
Deluxe Family RoomPhotos Details
Double Room- Single OccupancyPhotos Details
|Move the mouse over the price for inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay|
Wembley Park Hotel, located on Wembley Park Drive, is a contemporary newly build hotel offering perfect proximity to Wembley Stadium and Wembley Arena. Wembley Park Tube Station is just a 3-minute walk away from the hotel. The fast connections make it an ideal base for those looking to commute into the city and to other areas of the capital, and the carefully-designed setting offers a wonderful haven from the noise of London life.
The area’s sports facilities are also first class, thanks to the two world-class sporting venues on offer: Wembley Stadium hosts everything from England international fixtures to English cup finals, as well as other major sporting matches, including the annual NFL International Series. The SSE Arena hosts several wrestling events each year as well as international boxing too.
There’s also the fantastic retail offering 5 minutes’ walk away in London Designer Outlet, home to over 50 outlet stores and a nine-screen cinema.
Wembley Park is notable for its open, tree-lined boulevard offering a sense of space unusual for London. In summer, children dance in and out of the fountain in the relaxed Arena Square, and in winter, lights twinkle in the trees as people explore Wembley Park. The all-weather playpark is a popular feature for children and families who are in the area too.
And as if all of that weren’t enough, Wembley Park residents can also enjoy some of the country’s biggest music events and top comedy shows courtesy of having The SSE Arena and Wembley Stadium on their doorstep.
Whether you’re visiting for business or pleasure, our Rooms will give you all the space you need for relaxing urban living. All Rooms come with , pristine bathrooms and good size beds to make your stay as comfortable as possible.
- 32" Flat Screen TV
- Free WiFi in Public Lounge
- Complimentary Wifi
- WiFi Internet
- Non-Smoking Property
- Iron On Request
- Meeting Room
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Hair Dryer
Deluxe Double Room - Full Occupancy Book
- Free Toiletries
- Iron/Ironing board
- Double Bed
- Fridge Freezer
- Daily Housekeeping
- Flat Screen TV
- Linen and Towels Provided
- Wireless Internet
Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions - Wembley Park Hotel
1. Check-Ins: Check-in time - 2:00 pm, Check-out time - 11:00 am and any early check-in or late check-out may be available on request – Need to inform well in advance.
2. Booking Deposits: Booking deposit of 01 night charge will be taken from your card to guarantee your booking. Remaining amount will be taken at the time of check in
3. Payments: We require payment on arrival. A full payment is required on arrival. Credit card which was used to make the booking has to be presented at the time of check in.
4. Cancellation policy - Will apply according to your booking agencies. All bookings are non- transferable.
5. Identification: Need to provide a copy of valid identification on your booking Eg: Copy of Passport or Driving licence
6. Security deposit - On arrival your card will be authorised to cover against incidental breakages and damages or hold the cash until your end of stay.
7. CARD DETAILS FOR SECURITY DEPOSIT OR BALANCE PAYMENT
CARD NUMBER ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ EXP DATE ______/ _______
NAME ON THE CARD ______________________________________________________ CVC CODE ______________
1. Booking Deposits: Booking deposit of 01 night charge will be taken from your card to guarantee your booking. Remaining amount will be taken at the time of check in
2. Payments: We require payment on arrival. A full payment is required on arrival. Credit card which was used to make the booking has to be presented at the time of check in.
3. Security deposit - On arrival your card will be authorised to cover against incidental breakages and damages or hold the cash until your end of stay
Cancellation policy - Will apply according to your booking agencies.