Stay at Durham Donkey Rescue
|Prices will be charged in United Kingdom Pounds||Full Rate||Sat 25 Mar 2023||Sun 26 Mar 2023||Mon 27 Mar 2023||Tue 28 Mar 2023||Wed 29 Mar 2023||Thu 30 Mar 2023||Fri 31 Mar 2023||Sat 01 Apr 2023||Sun 02 Apr 2023||Mon 03 Apr 2023||Tue 04 Apr 2023||Wed 05 Apr 2023||Thu 06 Apr 2023||Fri 07 Apr 2023|
Shepherd's Hut StandardPhotos Details
Showman's Wagon StandardPhotos Details
|Move the mouse over the price for inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay|
Here at West Edmonsley Farm we are proud to be the poneers of Durham Donkey Rescue, a small rescue, offering rescue space for donkeys that need a new home. Our mission is to provide a happy and comfortable home. All of our donkeys have the space to graze and the space to shelter, rest and play. Through our process we have become aware of just how much not only do donkeys need people but people need donkeys. That's why we are now able to offer our Shepherd's Hut & Showman's Caravan accommodation to run alongside the charity. Book to stay in either of our properties and you will get to wake up each day with donkeys at your door. Help feed them and much more!
Terms & Conditions
Booking Terms & Conditions:
- By making a booking, you agree that: You have read these terms & conditions and agree to be bound by them.
- The lead name on the Booking will be the person responsible for the Booking and shall be responsible for making any amendment and cancellation requests and for the payment of any additional charges. The lead name accepts these Terms & Conditions on behalf of all persons in the Booking.
- You are over 18 years of age and where there may be age restrictions in place, you declare that you and all members of your party are of the appropriate age.
Our Terms & Conditions when staying with Us:
- Firstly and most importantly we are a Donkey Rescue Shelter and the welfare of our animals is our prioirty. On arrival your welcome pack will provide you with all the details you require to make sure that both your party and the donkeys get along as best you can. Failure to adhere to these rules or behaviour that we think is inappropriate will result in immediate removal from our farm.
- Full payment is required at the time of booking.
- We accept Visa/ Matercard.......
-Once your booking is complete you will be sent a email confirmation. Please check all the details are correct.
- If you have to, or want to cancel or amend your Booking, this request must be sent to us by email (email@example.com) and will be considered and responded to within two working days of receipt. Please ensure that you have received written confirmation of any changes to your Booking prior to travel. Whilst we will always try to help, we cannot guarantee that such requests will be met.
- All bookings are non-amendable and non-refundable within 10 weeks of your check in date. If you need to cancel your booking within 10 weeks, the total cost of the accommodation will be forfeited.
- If you need to cancel your booking at a date 10 weeks or more in advance of your check in date, a 25% charge of the total amount of the booking will be forfeited. Refunds will be issued in the same form and ratio as the original payment was made. Therefore, if a Gift Voucher was used to book your stay, the refund will be back onto a new Gift Voucher at the same amount as originally used. Where this is different to the currency of the payment card, this will be converted at the current exchange rate on the day of the refund.
- Where cancellations occur that are down to something at our end we will firstly do everything in our power to make sure we have no other alternative to cancel your booking and give you as much notice as possible. If we can not re-book your stay for an alternative date we will of course give you a full refund.
- If during your stay we encounter extreme weather conditions or a 'act of god' that effects your stay in anyway we cannot provide you with a refund.