Wiawaka Holiday House, Inc
|Prices will be charged in United States Dollars||Full Rate||Fri 25 May 2018||Sat 26 May 2018||Sun 27 May 2018||Mon 28 May 2018||Tue 29 May 2018||Wed 30 May 2018||Thu 31 May 2018||Fri 01 Jun 2018||Sat 02 Jun 2018||Sun 03 Jun 2018||Mon 04 Jun 2018||Tue 05 Jun 2018||Wed 06 Jun 2018||Thu 07 Jun 2018|
Twin Room StandardPhotos Details
Two Twins Room StandardPhotos Details
Queen Room StandardPhotos Details
|Move the mouse over the price for inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay|
The Wiawaka Center for Women has been enriching, inspiring, and celebrating, the growth of women through unique and relevant programming for over a century. A stay at Wiawaka offers a restorative experience in a natural and peaceful setting and includes healthy, fresh meals, fitness programs, art workshops, and more!
Wiawaka is located on one of the most beautiful properties on Lake George and conveniently close to Lake George Village. Founded in 1903 as a retreat for women, Wiawaka today still offers a peaceful getaway. A stay at Wiawaka is a respite from the hectic pace of life. Plan to come for a workshop, the day, an overnight or more!
- Fire Sprinkler System
- Full Kitchen
- Free WiFi in Public Lounge
- Interconnecting Rooms
- WiFi Internet
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Non-Smoking Property
- Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Conference Facilities
- Guest Lounge
- TV Room
- Fire Pit
- Gift Shop
- Dining Room
- Hiking Trails
- 32" Flat Screen TV
- Yard Games
- Swim Floats
- Wheel Chair Access
Two Twins Room Standard Book
Rooms have two twin beds. We will not place you with a stranger. If you would like to make reservations for two people in one room the rate is $115 or $130 per person (not per room). Simply select two rooms when booking. This rate includes all meals beginning with dinner the day of your arrival through breakfast the day of your departure.
- 2 Single Beds
Terms & Conditions
* NEVER SWIM ALONE. A minimum of 2 adults, 18 years of age or older, must be present whenever this swimming facility is in use.
* THERE IS NO SUBSTITUTE FOR ADEQUATE SUPERVISION. Children under 16 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
* IN AN EMERGENCY, NOTIFY THE HOUSE MANAGER AND CONTACT HELP AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. A free telephone is provided at Fuller House. Telephone numbers for the nearest emergency medical service are posted.
* Only use this facility during posted hours of operation and swim only in the designated bathing area, Don’t drink alcohol and swim.
*I am in full understanding that there is no lifeguard on duty and will abide by the rules. I will not hold Wiawaka responsible for any damage to my property, injury or death during my stay. I am responsible for damages to the Wiawaka property as a result of the use of drugs or alcohol. I am fully aware that the guest rooms do not have locks and will not hold Wiawaka responsible for lost or stolen belongings.
50% deposit due to book a room
Deposits are refundable up to 2-weeks prior to check-in date