Xanadu Villas & Retreat
|Prices will be charged in United States Dollars||Full Rate||Thu 29 Sep 2016||Fri 30 Sep 2016||Sat 01 Oct 2016||Sun 02 Oct 2016||Mon 03 Oct 2016||Tue 04 Oct 2016||Wed 05 Oct 2016||Thu 06 Oct 2016||Fri 07 Oct 2016||Sat 08 Oct 2016||Sun 09 Oct 2016||Mon 10 Oct 2016||Tue 11 Oct 2016||Wed 12 Oct 2016|
|XANADU - ENTIRE RETREAT|
Xanadu - Entire retreatDetails
Villa Kimwondo StandardPhotos Details
Villa Korongo StandardDetails
Villa Alfajiri StandardPhotos Details
Villa Mbingu StandardDetails
Villa Mlima StandardDetails
Villa Umande StandardDetails
|Move the mouse over the price for inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay|
Xanadu Villas is located on the South East coast of Zanzibar, and features six unique and beautifully designed villas, surrounding a central pool and dining area and set within an oasis of tropical gardens and palm trees, just meters from one of Zanzibar’s whitest and finest beaches.
Xanadu is offered exclusively for up to 18 guests or the villas can be sold individually. As the villas sleep 2-4 guests, Xanadu is an ideal retreat for family groups, honeymooners or beach lovers in search of privacy, high-quality service and fine dining.
- 24 hour Porterage
- 24 hour Reception
- Full Kitchen
- Pool towels
- 24 hour Room Service
- On Site Restaurant
- Sandy Beach
- Tour Desk
- Free Luggage Storage
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Guest Lounge
- WiFi Internet
- Air Conditioning
- Bar / Lounge
Terms & Conditions
RATES INCLUDE :
• Accommodation in a private villa
• All meals & drinks (soft drinks, beers, ciders, spirits, house white & redwines) as well as a world class chef and butlers who will be there to assist
throughout the duration of your stay.
• Daily laundry service
• Guided activities including sea kayaking, snorkelling from Xanadu’s beach, and Sup boarding.
RATES EXCLUDE :
• International flights to Zanzibar and transfers to and from Xanadu
• Entry visas and taxes
• Premium wines & spirits (special wines and spirits can be requested in advance) and premium dinners
• Deep sea fishing, spearfishing, scuba diving, snorkeling from a motor boat & PADI courses, surfing, kite boarding, sunset dhow cruise, and any excursions such as Stone Town, Jozani forest and spice tours.
• Spa treatments, massages & yoga.
• Hair salon
CHECK - IN AND CHECK-OUT POLICY:
• Check-in time is from 2pm. Early check-in possible upon request, subject to availability.
• Guests will be required to fill in a registration card at check in.
• Check out time is 11am. Late check out available on request.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION :
Extra guests can be accommodated in the individual villas upon special request at a charge of $100 per guest per night.
No children under 5 years, 5-17 years will be charged as full guests.
Confirmed bookings are expected to be paid in full 30 days prior to the guests’ arrival date, 60 days for any arrivals during 22nd December and 4th January. Reservations are subject to cancellation in the event of prepayment is not received. All payments should be made nett of charges. Any last minute bookings are required to be paid in full after receipt of invoice and before arrival of guests.
Payments can be made by bank transfer (see bank details below), online or credit card. Please note that there is a 5% processing fee for any payments made by credit card or online payment methods.
Eileen Smith and Marcus Matthe
Acc no 0240031692201
Swift code SBICZMLX
In the event of cancellation
• More than 30 days before arrival (more than 60 days for Christmas/New Year’s bookings), the deposit is refunded (less any transaction and processing fees)
• Less than 30 days before arrival (less than 60 days for Christmas/New Year’s bookings), the 25% deposit paid is forfeited while any additional payments are refunded (less any transaction and processing fees)
• Less than 14 days before arrival (less than 30 days for Christmas/New Year’s bookings), 50% of the full amount is forfeited (less any transaction and processing fees)
• No show, no refund.