Yarm Serviced Rooms
|Prices will be charged in United Kingdom Pounds||Full Rate||Tue 06 Dec 2016||Wed 07 Dec 2016||Thu 08 Dec 2016||Fri 09 Dec 2016||Sat 10 Dec 2016||Sun 11 Dec 2016||Mon 12 Dec 2016||Tue 13 Dec 2016||Wed 14 Dec 2016||Thu 15 Dec 2016||Fri 16 Dec 2016||Sat 17 Dec 2016||Sun 18 Dec 2016||Mon 19 Dec 2016|
King Room StandardDetails
|Move the mouse over the price for inclusions, occupancy and minimum stay|
Yarm Serviced Rooms: Right in the heart of Yarm’s quaint High street, our Serviced Rooms offer a ‘hotel room’ without the hotel. Perfect for short stays and the traveller on the go, these beautifully decorated modern rooms are a fantastic alternative to hotels and B&Bs.
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- WiFi Internet
- Street-Side Parking (Charges Apply)
Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions for Yarm Serviced Rooms.
1. These conditions and their contents form an agreement between the client and ‘Yarm Serviced Rooms’.
2. All bookings require full pre-payment for the length of stay at the time of booking.
3. Yarm Serviced Rooms keep all debit card details for up to a week after the booking.
4. By booking with ‘Yarm Serviced Rooms’, you are agreeing to be charged any possible damage to the room. This charge will be firstly taken from the deposit held & any extra charges will be charged directly to the client’s card.
5. All rates quoted are per room per night, are subject to availability.
6. All quotations are guaranteed for 5 days from the date of any offer, unless otherwise stated.
7. Should the number of guests increase to maximum occupancy levels, we will endeavour to accommodate for the higher number, although we cannot be held responsible for any failure to provide for the increase in numbers.
8. The client shall indemnify the Yarm Serviced Rooms for any loss or damage caused to any part of the premises or to any fixtures and equipment. Where necessary repair work will be put in hand and the account rendered to the client who is responsible for payment.
9. Yarm Serviced Rooms cannot accept liability for items lost, stolen or damaged whilst in the building, car park or grounds.
10. The Client will be responsible for the orderly and safe conduct of the all guests in their party.
11. Yarm Serviced Rooms reserve the right to cancel any booking without liability on its part in the event of any damage or disruption to the building by fire, flood, power failure, industrial action, weather conditions or any other cause beyond the control of the management which will prevent fulfilling its obligation to the consumer.
12. The laws of England shall govern the agreement.
13. The client is fully responsible for any guest visiting their booked apartment. Any damages by their guests to the apartment or common area will be charged to the client.
14. Yarm Serviced Rooms is a residential operator which means that we are not VAT registered.
Terms of Payment- All payments need to be made at the time of booking.
Check In and Check Out- Unless otherwise agreed, check in will be from 2.00pm on the day of arrival and check out is any time prior to 10.30am on the day of departure.
Smoking- Yarm Serviced Rooms operates a strict no smoking policy. We reserve the right to levy a £150 deep cleaning charge in the event that you smoke in an apartment.
Maximum Occupancy- CCTV is installed throughout the building for safety of all guests and in addition is used to maintain maximum occupancy levels of apartments.
If maximum occupancy levels are exceeded Yarm Serviced Rooms reserve the right to ask you to leave immediately and will uplift all charges due from the deposit held and the remainder of the pre-authorised credit card together with a penalty of £100 to offset additional housekeeping costs. For every person over the maximum occupancy staying at ‘Yarm Serviced Rooms’, there will be an additional £50 charge.
In the rare circumstances that we may have to unfortunately cancel your booking, we will endeavour to relocate or reschedule at your convenience at a comparable location or time.
Unfortunately, all bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable.